[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid [R>Programmer] I'm a 2D artist starting a Persona 5 Trainer project, and I'm looking for help.

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
I think it's just a mock up for the how the menu would look will he found a programmer but I don't know when we'll see any actual art for the game.
my problem is that they say that they most of the art ready but haven't shown off anything original

ladbibble

Oct 25, 2019
my problem is that they say that they most of the art ready but haven't shown off anything original
He says he can do a lot of the art which implies it wasn't done when this post was made, but I understand your concern cause like you I do want an update on the project.
Ultimately there's no harm no foul at the moment since there's no money going into the project yet.

Reactions: bigwillystyle

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
So, where's the game at now its been nearly a year to several months since there's been any updates on the game. So have you made progress on the development or did you drop this project. Also I would like to know a little about the story. Like are you Akira Kurusu or a random person, will you try to have a battle system, you know the basic stuff. If you plan to drop the project try to pass off the project to someone else. I want to see a persona 3,4, and 5 hentai game someday at least.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
So, where's the game at now its been nearly a year to several months since there's been any updates on the game. So have you made progress on the development or did you drop this project. Also I would like to know a little about the story. Like are you Akira Kurusu or a random person, will you try to have a battle system, you know the basic stuff. If you plan to drop the project try to pass off the project to someone else. I want to see a persona 3,4, and 5 hentai game someday at least.
It's such and untapped series. Especially considering a lot of people make games on this site inspired by persona or in their free time are huge fans, yet little to no games about it, that and Fire Emblem, it's almost strange at this point.

Mar 13, 2019
It's such and untapped series. Especially considering a lot of people make games on this site inspired by persona or in their free time are huge fans, yet little to no games about it, that and Fire Emblem, it's almost strange at this point.
To be fair the persona fandom is known for people who don't play the games themselves so not surprising. The only Persona hentai game I know of is Persona H

Reactions: bigwillystyle

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
To be fair the persona fandom is known for people who don't play the games themselves so not surprising. The only Persona hentai game I know of is Persona H
Hmm Persona H? Never heard of it. Tried looking it up couldn't find anything aside from the Japanese dirty grandpa game and Sumata cafe(which was made by the same person apparently) which being a crossover doesn't really do it for some people(me). I'd appreciate it if you could link me. Anyways, yeah it's a damn shame since 5/Royal is so cheap and Golden is now available on PC, Not to mention Strikers is available on everything but Xbox. Considering the series is so mainstream in terms of the RPG world and probably video games in general right now i'm surprised people haven't capitalized on it to stand out from the crowd instead of making teen titans game number 3586. I'm sure that can be said about a lot of series but it stand out with this one cause of it's popularity.

Mar 13, 2019
Hmm Persona H? Never heard of it. Tried looking it up couldn't find anything aside from the Japanese dirty grandpa game and Sumata cafe(which was made by the same person apparently) which being a crossover doesn't really do it for some people(me). I'd appreciate it if you could link me. Anyways, yeah it's a damn shame since 5/Royal is so cheap and Golden is now available on PC, Not to mention Strikers is available on everything but Xbox. Considering the series is so mainstream in terms of the RPG world and probably video games in general right now i'm surprised people haven't capitalized on it to stand out from the crowd instead of making teen titans game number 3586. I'm sure that can be said about a lot of series but it stand out with this one cause of it's popularity.

Pretty sure this one is it.
You'll need Adobe Flash Projector to run this thing

Last edited: