4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
I feel like I played this months and months ago. Did they add any new content?
New content is miniscule, except if what you played was very first release. First post release update added gallery mode, and subsequent ones have pretty much been adding a few game over images to certain bosses and completing the gallery mode stuff. No actual content that I could tell.
That's what the changelog claims, yes. And one should certainly hope so given the file size seems to have nearly doubled!
Relevance in reply to quote in line above, plus the 'doubled size' lies mostly in the fact the downloaded file contains both jap and eng versions of the game. Two games, double size. Makes sense, yes?

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
sais its a trojan <.< not downloadin it
| :HideThePain:

Edit: Btw any sort of crack will be detected as something. since it's a crack. most of them are false positives

Last edited:

Fenix

May 30, 2017
sais its a trojan <.< not downloadin it
You must be new with how Cracks work. The very nature of their code that allows them to do what we need them to do will almost always set off antiviruses, but they're perfectly safe.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Nah There is only lesbian content and not a single thing about straight sex. Gameplay is pretty good but not my cup of tea

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Why is it so hard to install this game properly? Dll errors into other random errors where you have to download a bunch of links that dont work in Japanese...

NoshiroNo

Nov 24, 2021
Didnt find anything about my problem on this game, i tryed to install it 2-3 times etc, but nothing happens. When i try to launch "you-kichan.exe", a popup appear then disapear after maybe.. 2-3s but nothing works, can someone help me for it ? o/ Tyvm

Reactions: Xol
Oct 4, 2019
Didnt find anything about my problem on this game, i tryed to install it 2-3 times etc, but nothing happens. When i try to launch "you-kichan.exe", a popup appear then disapear after maybe.. 2-3s but nothing works, can someone help me for it ? o/ Tyvm
what does the pop up say?

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes