4.10 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 4, 2019
it says nothing, i can show u with a screenshot. I only get that then disapear View attachment 1605996
honestly have no clue i tried removing files from the gmae and didnt get anything like that. although from the programs name its not the +18 version, so it might be that?
try getting it from gofile on the front page, it worked for me when i redownloaded, other than that some people on page 8 talked about c++ redlist; sorry i cant really give any actual help

NoshiroNo

Nov 24, 2021
Sorry for the late answer, i will try then i tell u if something work or no in an edit of this post, tyvm for ur help

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
mmm, I dunno about this one, while the visuals are great and it's well animated all around, the controls are pretty sluggish and stiff, kinda takes away from the appeal

sapient_melon

Jun 13, 2021
Yo, BadlyDrawnDedede here. Long story short, when I first started toying with content like this, I was really complacent about underage content and didn’t give this game much thought (I was in it for the gameplay, really). However, I’ve grown to despise this sort of content and actively advocate against it, so I took the links down and got rid of all that old stuff since, yeah, the main character looks like she’s nine for God’s sake.
So, is this dead then? Any other way to get the game working?

Reactions: aattss

Bo777

Feb 24, 2018
Yo, BadlyDrawnDedede here. Long story short, when I first started toying with content like this, I was really complacent about underage content and didn’t give this game much thought (I was in it for the gameplay, really). However, I’ve grown to despise this sort of content and actively advocate against it, so I took the links down and got rid of all that old stuff since, yeah, the main character looks like she’s nine for God’s sake.
Ok but she's not nine.

I mean normally ya I get what you're saying but what about real adults with small bodies? I feel like no one is aware that there are people who suffer with real height issues, and by saying you don't like the way she looks is kinda rough. :whistle:

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
so... does v1.05 works correctly or do i still need to do 5 backflips and a cartwheel for it to work?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Almost always, ".dll" file errors are because of missing redistributables (the ones you can download from the internet for various games, like C++ redistributables, .Net etc.).
For this specific dll, you'd want this:
Try it out, and see if it works. (This types of errors only happen before installing those redistributables, I usually install most at the top of my head when doing a fresh Windows install and then I'm set)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
First, I'd like to say I finally solved the mystery of the Save Folder location! You've already seen the users having many different Save Folder location, and possibly still did not find yours. Well, no more! It is in the "Appdata\Local" folder, as seen so far, but the Folder's actual name is the one that the Game's Folder (where the Executable of the game is) also has! Mystery solved!

With this, I also made a Full Save to share with you. Along with a Review of the game, on my Blog! A link to that here:
I also specified in the text files in there the indications for the Save Folder locations, but essentially, this would be it.
Happy playin'! :))

Klonoa723

Jan 24, 2022
Apologies for maybe sorta necro-ing an old thread, but suppose since I have a request for this game, might as well ask here:
Can anyone help figure out a way to get the health and, uh... lewdness? bars to stay put using cheat engine?
Basically infinite health, more or less. Been trying to get it done myself, but when it comes to stuff like that, I really have an hard time understanding most of it, it's something that I've somewhat figured it with RPG Maker some...
Like, I know easy mode gives you infinite lives, but there's quite a few animations tied to how much life or the other bar you have, and since most of those only show up when you have almost no health, a lot of them you can just see them for just a few seconds before they're gone or what, mh.

Guess to be more specific, I mean the vore stuff, all the other animations are clearly viewable in the gallery, but for them vore animations, the dev just basically made videos of those and called it a day, meh...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes