4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Iloveyouall

Dec 26, 2019
health? cheat engine? smh
lives? put it on easy mode

infinite lives is basically infinite health... kinda
I guess i could use cheat engine, just super sus downloading it since its just a .exe you start for it and I dont wanna accidentally get banned on any games :/
kinda feel like more devs need to add walk in galleries like games like Eroico, Ayura Crisis, and Echidna Wars

Reactions: Moof82
Dec 7, 2020
Game keeps saying something like "error something.dill not found. Reinstalling may fix the issue." But reinstalling does not fix the issue. Any ideas chaps?

May 16, 2019
Game keeps saying something like "error something.dill not found. Reinstalling may fix the issue." But reinstalling does not fix the issue. Any ideas chaps?
I had the same problem but it's been a while since I solved it. I think I had to download the missing dll said missing and put it in the game folder but also in one of the rpgmaker version. Try to download and put the missing dll in the game folder. If it doesn't work, try to update your rpg maker version (vx,vx ace and xp if you have it). If it still doesn't work, try to put the missing dll in the game folder and in one of those rpg maker version. If it doesn't work past that, I can't help you ^^'

Edit: putting the each rpg maker version in in program files (64x or whatever it is) and taking them out of their files could help your game in finding those rpgmaker files. You can find 2 of those files in a file called Enterbrain and the last one should already be in program files.
In the end you should have those 3 files in your program files :
- RPGVX
-RPGVX Ace
-Standard

Good luck

Last edited:

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
I had the same problem but it's been a while since I solved it. I think I had to download the missing dll said missing and put it in the game folder but also in one of the rpgmaker version. Try to download and put the missing dll in the game folder. If it doesn't work, try to update your rpg maker version (vx,vx ace and xp if you have it). If it still doesn't work, try to put the missing dll in the game folder and in one of those rpg maker version. If it doesn't work past that, I can't help you ^^'

Edit: putting the each rpg maker version in in program files (64x or whatever it is) and taking them out of their files could help your game in finding those rpgmaker files. You can find 2 of those files in a file called Enterbrain and the last one should already be in program files.
In the end you should have those 3 files in your program files :
- RPGVX
-RPGVX Ace
-Standard

Good luck
I'm unsure you're talking about the right game. As far as I know, Monster Girls You-ki Chan isn't a RPGMaker game, yet I might be wrong.
The error is most likely caused by Microsoft Visual C++ not being installed on their computer. Installing rpgmaker might solve it because some installers also have the files for MVC++.

Sep 30, 2017
I'm unsure you're talking about the right game. As far as I know, Monster Girls You-ki Chan isn't a RPGMaker game, yet I might be wrong.
The error is most likely caused by Microsoft Visual C++ not being installed on their computer. Installing rpgmaker might solve it because some installers also have the files for MVC++.
It's not a rpgmaker game but it is made using an engine made by the same company (Pixel game maker) so it is tangentially related. Your assessment of the correct way to fix (reinstalling packaged MVC++) is correct though.

Reactions: hamsterus
Dec 7, 2020
It's not a rpgmaker game but it is made using an engine made by the same company (Pixel game maker) so it is tangentially related. Your assessment of the correct way to fix (reinstalling packaged MVC++) is correct though.
Reinstalling mvc++ and also installing both of the .dlls into the game files didin't work. I am now getting an error 0xc000007b.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Anyone got the scene of what happens if you hurt Charlotte (purple succubus) with an arrow while she has low-hp? The game runs slow as molasses on my toaster but I'm curious on that one scene. All the bosses except minotaur can be killed another secret way btw

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone got the scene of what happens if you hurt Charlotte (purple succubus) with an arrow while she has low-hp? The game runs slow as molasses on my toaster but I'm curious on that one scene. All the bosses except minotaur can be killed another secret way btw
the gallery has the executions; and the diologue doesnt change whichever way you kill them.

Dec 7, 2020
FOR ANYBODY HAVING TROUBLE WITH SET-UP / ERRORS

I've spent a couple hours going through all of the requirements in order to get the game to run properly, so here's my simple, easy to understand guide for it:

1) Download the game as usual and use an unzip application to turn the .rar file into a normal folder. As many of you know, whenever you try to run the game straight out of the box, you will either get a "missing .DDL files" or a "couldn't run (0x000007b)" message. The next couple steps will help resolve this.

2) In order to get rid of the "missing .DDL files" message, you must manually insert the files straight into the game folder that includes all of the other application extensions. I went ahead and put everything you all need into a .zip file that you can download with the link below. Simply unzip the folder and copy all of it's contents into the game folder. I have tested it and the game works fine for me, so it should work for you guys.

Link: Google Drive

3) In order to get rid of the 'couldn't run (0x000007b)" message, you'll have to do a bit more than last step. Within the game folder, there should be a notepad titled 'R18 READ ME [English]. Open that up and scroll to the Q & A section. There, you should find four links to different years of Visual C++ Programs.

This step is very important; In order to get the game running, you must go to ALL the links, download ALL the files, and install ALL of the programs. If you already have the programs, then a prompt will show up when you try to install the same program. It took me a good hour to find out that I needed to download and run every single installer, so I can't stress it enough to all of you. Do note that, for some of them, the set-up box will be in Japanese. Click the same buttons that you would for the English Version.

One final thing is that for two of the .exe files (the arm.exe for the 2012 and 2013 versions, I believe), they will prompt a pop-up that says "cannot run the file", or something along those lines when you try to run the .exe file. Do not worry about those installers, as they are not necessary to run the game.

After all of this, the game should (key word, should) be working. The frame-rate holds up okay on mine, but that's pretty standard, considering I'm using a 2017 laptop, as opposed to a newer PC.

Hopefully, all of these steps have helped cleared up some of the confusion surrounding set-up. If anyone happens to have any more errors, I can possibly look into them. Keep in mind that I'm not a tech wizard, though; Just some dude who spent two hours trying to get this friggin' game to work.

That being said, all of ya have fun, whether it be gameplay-wise or elsewhere! (¬‿¬)

I've spent a couple hours going through all of the requirements in order to get the game to run properly, so here's my simple, easy to understand guide for it:

1) Download the game as usual and use an unzip application to turn the .rar file into a normal folder. As many of you know, whenever you try to run the game straight out of the box, you will either get a "missing .DDL files" or a "couldn't run (0x000007b)" message. The next couple steps will help resolve this.

2) In order to get rid of the "missing .DDL files" message, you must manually insert the files straight into the game folder that includes all of the other application extensions. I went ahead and put everything you all need into a .zip file that you can download with the link below. Simply unzip the folder and copy all of it's contents into the game folder. I have tested it and the game works fine for me, so it should work for you guys.

3) In order to get rid of the 'couldn't run (0x000007b)" message, you'll have to do a bit more than last step. Within the game folder, there should be a notepad titled 'R18 READ ME [English]. Open that up and scroll to the Q & A section. There, you should find four links to different years of Visual C++ Programs.

This step is very important; In order to get the game running, you must go to ALL the links, download ALL the files, and install ALL of the programs. If you already have the programs, then a prompt will show up when you try to install the same program. It took me a good hour to find out that I needed to download and run every single installer, so I can't stress it enough to all of you. Do note that, for some of them, the set-up box will be in Japanese. Click the same buttons that you would for the English Version.

One final thing is that for two of the .exe files (the arm.exe for the 2012 and 2013 versions, I believe), they will prompt a pop-up that says "cannot run the file", or something along those lines when you try to run the .exe file. Do not worry about those installers, as they are not necessary to run the game.

After all of this, the game should (key word, should) be working. The frame-rate holds up okay on mine, but that's pretty standard, considering I'm using a 2017 laptop, as opposed to a newer PC.

Hopefully, all of these steps have helped cleared up some of the confusion surrounding set-up. If anyone happens to have any more errors, I can possibly look into them. Keep in mind that I'm not a tech wizard, though; Just some dude who spent two hours trying to get this friggin' game to work.

That being said, all of ya have fun, whether it be gameplay-wise or elsewhere! (¬‿¬)
Outstanding work.

Reactions: ReinP

BorisY

Oct 1, 2020

This man has has everyone's best interests at hand when he does his work.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes