4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
is the gallery scenes all we have or are we missing some as i feel theres a few that are either not in the game or i havent unlocked them most notably the succubus who looks like she has 5/6.

Aug 22, 2017
even though vore is not my thing, the game around it is good enough to make up for it. Especially the hscenes

=======

Vore: Miss me with that shit

Gameplay: its /ok/, the controls are definitely the weakest part. Early on i just downgraded to easy because i didnt want to have to go hard on an h game. The difficulty is very inconsistent and spikes in a few places (especially near the end).

Hscenes: Really great, definitely the strongest point. Wish the bosses had more regular Hscenes instead of vore but you cant win them all.

=======

Overall: 7.5/10. Even though the overall experience is a little above average the great H scenes make for an experience greater than the sum of its parts

Reactions: Moof82

Sunnyderg

May 24, 2019
This is the third game in a row I've downloaded off of this website that doesn't work.
I'm on a terrible streak.

I have no idea how to fix my issue running this game and I wish the solution was properly made clear so I don't have to read through all the comments on this thread, and it's only getting longer.

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Good game but, very very crash prone, thats most of the game to me, including galery, and totally lock on the 7th stage as well

error.jpg

Verynaughtyhehehe

Jul 7, 2019
Add the tag "Gynomorph" please. So other gynomlovers like me can find it~ LOVED the game and love the art! Such an awesome game!!!

If you are into dickgirls go right ahead! There's three scenes for ya! And they are amazing and complete with game over continuation if you run out of health! 5 stars game! Would play again... will play again >:3

TIP: You can change the difficulty in "Options Menu too! I played on easy mode because I already beaten it before at a older version hehehe ^-^

nice666

Jun 23, 2020
my computer is sadly windows 7 and the game just crashes as it just starts,can anyone record the gallery H-scenes of the game?

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix the "api-ms-win-crt-time-|1-1-0.dll missing" message? I've downloaded both the 32 and 64 bit version and put them in their respective folder but it still have that message.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
v1.03
Stability fixes
New CGs, slime girl boss, wolf lumia boss, and Charlotte (futa demon girl boss).

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
This game is incredibly fun. The end got me thinking about life. Truly, i came for lewd game, ended up with fun platform arcade esque with a little bit of existential crisis

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes