4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
How did you manage to do that? When I change the "_Blocksize" value, nothing happens.
Indeed I changed more, In my initial test I also indeed only changed _Blocksize, on the 2nd attempt I tried to change a couple things more.
Don't know if it was the combination of stuff, or only one of them, but these are the changes I did:

(once again, these are all changes inside shaderassets1.assets, which is packed inside data.unity3d)

1. MosaicField.monobihaviour: This is a small piece of code which has little data in it. I set m_Enabled to = 0, which resulted into the Mosaic blocks getting smaller, the closer you get to the censored area, when completely zoomed out, there was practically no difference, but comign closer, almost causes it to be uncensored, but of course, the mosaic was still there.
Later I did the same in the file Mosaic2D.monobihaviour, but I believe that makes no difference at all.

2. MosaicField Material: In this I changed a couple things just to make sure in my 2nd attempt, which are:
_Blocksize = 1
_FalloffDistance = 1
_MaxAccumilation = 1
g_intensity = 0

Once again, I don't know which one of these actually made the difference, or if it was a combination of stuff, but was too lazy to look it up. But nonetheless, here you go.

Although It's kinda disappointing, that the textures of the censored area is low quality.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm a little confused after coming here to check if this game was available. Reviews on Steam said the Steam version didn't need un-censoring or anything and I'm not sure which version is in the OP currently, or if it does still need some sort of patch?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
can you give savedata to unlock all gallery?

save with full gallery
Here's the full save posted by srx47 on page 9.
If you're looking for other save games, just use the search bar in the top right and enter "save".

or you can copy the text below into a .txt file then rename it to .reg and run it to unlock all the stages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: n76n

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ThunderRob

you have to give this a try XD. its insanly fun to play, completly wtf but entertaining as fuck !

:love: i rarely recommend games like this. But holy shit this one is something XD

Reactions: tuandien103

lewwd

Aug 8, 2018
Sometimes my player AI decided to 'screw your tactic' during crucial moment.

But when it works... Oh boi... This game is so Hillarious :ROFLMAO:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
yeah, like: fuck your reasons, I do what I please!
Like when it fucks an already converted girl again.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
yes I am, I even delete my save data and play it again from the beginning but still can't play the extra stage. what should I do?
Sorry for the late reply. "Extra Stage" are a section of custom maps that you can make with any girl and foe you wish. You have to create one, then test-play it / save it and here you are. Let me know if you need more help. :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

dragonine

Jan 20, 2019
Sorry for the late reply. "Extra Stage" are a section of custom maps that you can make with any girl and foe you wish. You have to create one, then test-play it / save it and here you are. Let me know if you need more help. :)
wow thanks man, It works

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes