4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome game. Played through all the levels, which wasn't that easy, even using some handicap sometimes. Credits to creators, great music, fluent animations, interesting gameplay - I'll definetely come back to it one day.

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
The current uncensor patch doesn't work with the Steam version.
The games are different, so are the files. Also the steam version isn't machine translated.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The current uncensor patch doesn't work with the Steam version.
The games are different, so are the files. Also the steam version isn't machine translated.
Solution: PM me a compressed copy of "sharedassets1.assets" from the data folder. Mega or Gdrive are fine.
I will remove the censor and upload publicly. Sound like win win?

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Solution: PM me a compressed copy of "sharedassets1.assets" from the data folder. Mega or Gdrive are fine.
I will remove the censor and upload publicly. Sound like win win?
There is no such file in the steam version.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
There is no such file in the steam version.
I can still open .resource file, I'm fairly sure.
If you can send me "sharedassets1.resource", I should still be able to uncensor.
Just don't validate your steam files, or you could simply just download the version here.
Pretty sure 1.08 is the final release.

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Steam version is 1.09e.
It got a whole new translation that's way better than the 1.08.

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
I can still open .resource file, I'm fairly sure.
If you can send me "sharedassets1.resource", I should still be able to uncensor.
Just don't validate your steam files, or you could simply just download the version here.
Pretty sure 1.08 is the final release.
Send you a PM.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
this game is pretty weird in a creepy way.. bunch of men with rabbit head on top of a pool table beating the shit out of each other so that they can fuck some bunny girls. like, wtf?
though i have to say the sex animations are pretty good and its pretty fun for what it is

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Any update on the Steam unsensored patch as I've hit a wall?

The dev seems to have done something different with the Steam version and comparing this version on here (Without patch) with the Steam version, sharedassets1-7 all have a MosaicField material, but the version on here, only sharedassets1.assets has the MosaicField material and replacing it with an alpha dump works for the version on here, but not with the Steam version.

I replace every "MosaicField" with an alpha dump as Prick explained in their awesome guide, but my game crashes with a runtime error. (This was with everything un-packed from the data.unity3d file which I did manually and took about an hour as couldn't find another method to unpack a .unity3d file so used Asset Studio and just placed the files into their folders while using UABE as a guide with the data.unity3d file open. It was a nightmare, but the game ran without any edits once I had extracted it all.) Once I hit a dead-end, I deleted it all and started fresh.

I then tried the same thing, but with the data.unity3d file and used UABE to open it, swapped the MosaicField materials with an alpha dump in all sharedassets1-7 and saved it, but when running the game, it just acts as if I've done nothing and the Mosaic is still there. (Was confused as when I open an asset file and edit it, it also changed for the other asset files. The little "*" symbol was on the MosaicField material for all .asset files once I had edited just one .asset file.) I probably did something wrong as .unity3d files confuse me, damn you developers for compressing game files and wanting to save space!

There are also two monoBehaviour files called "MonoBehaviour MosaicField" (PathID 25543) and "MonoBehaviour Mosaic2D" (PathID 25542) as well as a bunch of Mosaic gameobjecs, but those and the MonoBehaviour files are also in the version on this site.) The only thing different (from first glance) is almost every .asset file with the Steam version has a MosaicField material whereas only the sharedassets1.assets for this version of the game has the MosiacField material.

I've also looked at the Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy and it does return something when you search for "Mosaic", (ES2Init > "DoDisableMosaic"), but I have no idea how to edit a .dll as I am way out of my depth with that so I'd just be guessing as my programming knowledge is not at all up to par as I doubt it could be as simple as just changing a boolean value from false to true xD.)

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I replace every "MosaicField" with an alpha dump as Prick explained in their awesome guide
Let me stop you there. There is only one shader responsible for rendering the mosaic, you wasted a lot of time trying to replace all of your assets.
When you save the asset, UABE should automatically title it as the asset you have modified. Unless the steam version has changed the location of the shader, it should only be sharedasset1.asset which contains the mosaic. (The other assets will still reference it, which is why you see it.)
So effectively, you just wrote over all of the assets with the same asset :b
Try again, but ONLY with sharedasset1.asset, and if that doesn't work, you can send it to me and I'll try a couple of tricks myself.

Last edited:

jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
I also tried removing the censorship, but failed.
As mentioned before there is no longer a separate
sharedassets1.assets file anymore, instead there is
sharedassets1.resource
Which cannot be exported with UABE.

On the otherhand, I also wanted to give it a shot, I looked inside data.unity3d with UABE, which actially has a package called sharedassets1.assets
opened that, exported the mosaic dump, did the necessary changes, imported it back. Saved it and placed it in the game folder, but no luck. I suppose the actual mosaic file is still located in sharedassets1.resource, but don't know how to open that (yet)

EDIT: Figured out that the necessary file I want is NOT in the resource file, as that same sized resource file was also available on the version before steam. So it has to be that one in the data.unity3d file, which means that I, either did something wrong, or the mosaic is changed

EDIT 2: Managed to remove the mosaic. It is indeed the MosaicField component inside sharedassets1.assets, which is packed insite data.unity3d

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes