4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone has ANY idea what is going on in this game?!
From what I can tell, the gameplay aspect is literally you shooting balls at other balls, causing explosions in the process. The strategy is the same for that balls on table game in bars, except in stead of getting the balls into holes the goal is to make them explode against another so you can take out your rivals. After that follows the sex phase, in which the players sally forth and try to creampie each of the bunnygirls. It works so that each girl is 'got' by the last person who came in them, and you win by having 'got' all of the bunnygirls. You can't control the character during the sex phase, which is a damn shame, but watching the sex scenes and slapping people off their girls is entertaining enough. After a certain amount of time that can be increased by the explosion combo number, the turn ends and you're back to shooting the ball in a random direction.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey folks, my boy on ULMF, "Balmunk Fezarion", successfully removed the mosaic for v1.5.
Please backup resources.assets from your data folder just in case.

Link taken down, see post #125 for the latest uncensor. (1.07)

Feel free to add to OP, @brynhildr

Reactions: sniff3005

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey folks, my boy on ULMF, "Balmunk Fezarion", successfully removed the mosaic for v1.5.
Please backup resources.assets from your data folder just in case.

(mega)

Feel free to add to OP, @brynhildr
Thanks. Though it's for the 1.5, the version shared here it's the 1.4.

So generally speaking, if someone wants to download the newest version, can go do Anime-Sharing and then download this demosaic file. Or if someone wants to provide a complete link (1.5 + demosaic) feel free to do so!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
If someone wants to be a test dummy, they can try the demosaic on 1.4 and see if it works.
Again, make sure to back up the original file and it shouldn't hurt anything.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
"Failed to load mono"

Anyone got advice on fixing this error when I try to run the game?
Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redist Package 32 and 64 bit if you have the OS for it.

Also, if you have any accent type text in the filepath this may cause issues.

It could also potentially be your antivirus blocking, try adding an exception.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I've some time, I'll upload in on MEGA. Otherwise if someone wants to do it, feel free to do so.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Have they made other games? Cause this is some top tier shit
As far as I know, this is the only project out from these devs. So for a first game it's not bad at all. They're still working on Rabbit Burn currently, 1.6 was released on dlsite.

Reactions: arelor

Maximised

Jan 12, 2018
Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redist Package 32 and 64 bit if you have the OS for it.

Also, if you have any accent type text in the filepath this may cause issues.

It could also potentially be your antivirus blocking, try adding an exception.
Unfortunately it didn't work. I tried disabling Anti virus, reinstalling C++ 2010 Redist Package and open the file in different locations so the file path's definitely not with any strange characters, all to no avail.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunately it didn't work. I tried disabling Anti virus, reinstalling C++ 2010 Redist Package and open the file in different locations so the file path's definitely not with any strange characters, all to no avail.
Damn dude, that's all I could pull out of my arse. You might look around on some google results and see if you can find a different fix. Otherwise I might suggest you change your PC locality to Japan. (Sometimes running NTLEA, or a locale emulator doesn't work, but locality does.)

Maximised

Jan 12, 2018
Damn dude, that's all I could pull out of my arse. You might look around on some google results and see if you can find a different fix. Otherwise I might suggest you change your PC locality to Japan. (Sometimes running NTLEA, or a locale emulator doesn't work, but locality does.)
Google didn't help, neither did changing Locale. I guess I'm not fated to try out this madness *sigh*

Thanks for the effort though!

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes