4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
any kind souls willing to share save files? while i enjoy this game.... whether due to my abysmal luck or im just so stupid... i really have a hard time with the game. wood be nice if i can see the full gallery instead of the few

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
any kind souls willing to share save files? while i enjoy this game.... whether due to my abysmal luck or im just so stupid... i really have a hard time with the game. wood be nice if i can see the full gallery instead of the few
You can clear all the stages via regedit.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I couldn't seem to find the save file, in appdata locallow there is a folder but I am not sure if it has the save file.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
um... is there the file or can you direct me to which post?
It's not hard.
Find your windows key, and press in combination with R, "windows+r". This will prompt you with the run command, in which you type "regedit". This brings you to the registry editor. Now just open HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bio Sapiens\Rabbit Burn.
You will see a list appear on the right of the window, which has the line "clear flagstage#1-20"
All you need to do is double click the stage, change the value to 1 for all of them, and you should have unlocked the whole game.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
It's not hard.
Find your windows key, and press in combination with R, "windows+r". This will prompt you with the run command, in which you type "regedit". This brings you to the registry editor. Now just open HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bio Sapiens\Rabbit Burn.
You will see a list appear on the right of the window, which has the line "clear flagstage#1-20"
All you need to do is double click the stage, change the value to 1 for all of them, and you should have unlocked the whole game.
thank you for your kind help good sir. i am truly greateful

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
looks like the update is making so you can have multiple people in the VIP room at once and bug fixes
something about turning the adult content off or something as well i'm not sure.

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
Post #99, Page 5.
It's also on the OP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ahh, the thing is i am mere dofus when it comes to extracting files and such. Any chance you would upload the full game uncensored? :)

You would be doing ya boi a solid

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Ahh, the thing is i am mere dofus when it comes to extracting files and such. Any chance you would upload the full game uncensored? :)

Let me upload mine to Mega. I'll just quickly remove my save data.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018

Let me upload mine to Mega. I'll just quickly remove my save data.
Or not. The save data folder apparently has nothing in it. So you don't have to play the first three stages if you don't want to.

Hopefully there's no message limit required to post links.

Reactions: Bort740

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If I remember correctly, I made a readme to go with the uncensor. It's not rocket science, move the asset file from the archive into the data folder for the game. I'm not reuploading an entire game for 60MB of difference.

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
If I remember correctly, I made a readme to go with the uncensor. It's not rocket science, move the asset file from the archive into the data folder for the game. I'm not reuploading an entire game for 60MB of difference.
I understand, no hard feelings bud

NOTJON

Dec 6, 2017
Or not. The save data folder apparently has nothing in it. So you don't have to play the first three stages if you don't want to.

Hopefully there's no message limit required to post links.
Appreciate ya buddy :)

CRQuit

May 25, 2018
It's not hard.
Thanks for the help but when I looked, I only found 1-12. What did I do wrong please?

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes