4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Jayepex

Jul 4, 2018
Here is Rabbit Burn 1.07.

The main addition is the ViP room.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
can someone tell me what is the difference between 1.07 version and Final version? the size is the same. thanks!

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
can someone tell me what is the difference between 1.07 version and Final version? the size is the same. thanks!

I, too, am curious about this. Will this uncensor patch not work with the previous version of the game? Must you DL this new version and this patch for the 2 to be compatible?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I, too, am curious about this. Will this uncensor patch not work with the previous version of the game? Must you DL this new version and this patch for the 2 to be compatible?

Any info is appreciated. :)
The newest patch is modifying the same asset, but the assets could be different. I haven't tested them.

The latest updates added a custom level editor, and an extra gallery mode. So it's worth downloading if you don't have it already.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The newest patch is modifying the same asset, but the assets could be different. I haven't tested them.

The latest updates added a custom level editor, and an extra gallery mode. So it's worth downloading if you don't have it already.
Eh, more content? Why the Hell not? This is still the most bizarre game that I have played on this site- I beat it...and had no idea how, until I went back a replayed a couple of the levels. It's just fun. For lack of a better term- it's just a fun game (the H-stuff is just icing on the cake). :)

P.S. I forgot to ask the all important question- are the old saves compatible with the new version?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
P.S. I forgot to ask the all important question- are the old saves compatible with the new version?
There technically is no save, the stages are flagged as clear (1) or not clear (0) in the registry.
You can actually cheat them through regedit if you know where to look ;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I don't know how but this game is awesome. Thank you guy/girl who uncensored this game. Fap gods grant him/her one hundread horny bunny virgins in afterlife!

Reactions: DLSmaster

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks for the update. I just wish it would be possible to change the music. I hate Jazz.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
It's not hard.
Find your windows key, and press in combination with R, "windows+r". This will prompt you with the run command, in which you type "regedit". This brings you to the registry editor. Now just open HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bio Sapiens\Rabbit Burn.
You will see a list appear on the right of the window, which has the line "clear flagstage#1-20"
All you need to do is double click the stage, change the value to 1 for all of them, and you should have unlocked the whole game.
sorry if i am missing something but i dont see the clear stage in the list.

edit

nevermind i saw someone uplaoded a regedit on page 3. thanks anyways

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
THIS IS A F*CKING NICE GAME!

Not that I like pool and it's similar (do like pool xD).... Anyways, I like the concept, I like the graphics, I like the music. It's a MUST game if you like pool and you like some competition. Can anyone suggest me anything similar? TY for the upload and ty for your time for answering me.

P.S.: The fuck is this guy....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.S.D.A.C.TWF...: If anyone wants my save, just ask. 100%.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes