ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
As a patron, seeing the game leaked early would make me feel sorry for Dev, after all, a late leak could have more or less helped Dev to get a higher tier of sponsorship, but on the other hand, if the game was leaked at such a high tier, it also means that the game has a very good potential to become a "masterpiece" and get more support. Because there are many games here that get leaked as soon as they are released, and they usually get a lot of sponsorship. :)

So if you're happy with this update after playing it, feel free to support on Patreon, add the game to your , or even leave a review of the game here or for the game. Anything you can do to help the game is more than welcome :D

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Race of Life [Ep.2 Extra] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT&Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 651mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
This is one of the best games on this site. Allison is the most amazing character in any VN and MC is a complete moron for fumbling that. Good job dev the writing is great I just hope that the next update doesn't take another year to arrive

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Impressive game i like it a lot, the story is nice and interesting enough the girls are top tier. Might have one of the best redheads i have seen on this site.

Cant wait for more.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I couldn't decide out of the 4, so I am glad we live in an age where I can have an AI recommend me on my virtual pixel girlfriends!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This games shows a lot of promise, but there have been two glaring issues in the first couple of episodes, that unfortunately detract a lot from your overall experience playing them.

The first, as others have pointed out, is the writing. There are two aspects of it that I don't think work. One of them is that it gets way too technical. I've lost count of how many long, drawn-out conversations there are about very specific aspects of physics or car maintenance, but they are definitely far too many. These dialogues are extremely wordy, with a large number of complex terms that, quite frankly, are entirely incomprehensible if you have no prior knowledge of the subjects. 90 % of the time, I am clueless as to what the characters are talking about, which, regrettably, makes these conversations terribly boring in the process.

The other aspect of the writing that I don't think works is the incessant forcing of supposed "humour". Most notably, this done in the conversations between MC and Cooper, who are often recounting some old story, none of which tend to actually be that funny. Clearly, this AVN utilizes shock humor, where the fun is to be derived from the absurdity of a situation rather than anything else, but it usally just leads us to having to imagine some vulgar situation involving shit or genitals (sometimes both). This is quite clumsy, and misses the mark more often than not. The conversations also suffer from the same problems as the technical ones, namely that they drag on for too long, causing you to lose interest and want to move on.

The second, glaring issue with the game (which might be more controversial given the many blue-balling AVNs out there) is the fact that virtually every girl is throwing themselves at the MC. And it's not so much the fact that they are throwing themselves at him per se, it's more the fact that they are doing so without any obvious reason. Kira and Natalya both initiate sex even thought they've only known MC for a few hours, Jasmine flashes and kisses MC completely randomly, Maggie reveals her tragic life story to someone who is a complete stranger to her, and Alexa is thirsting for him in an almost worrying fashion. Everything just seems to happen out of the blue, without any meaningful interactions to preceed it. The effect is that your immersion is broken, because the characters' actions don't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

There are, however, well-executed interactions, that should be learnt from and applied to the interactions with the girls I just mentioned. Allison is by far the best example: she acts in a consistent way and doesn't forgive MC in a heartbeat, but is clearly being won over slowly when she sees the effort to which MC is going to better himself and help Lily. This leads to a much more rewarding experience, because you can actually believe their true feelings. Veronica's story is also one I feel is more well-executed, but is somewhat ruined by the MC spending half of the game telling her he isn't ready to commit, but then doing so anyways right after.

Either way, as I started with, the game has a lot of potential. The renders are fantastic, the girls are all beautiful, and the story is engaging. However, I do believe that there are certain issues with it, that need to be remedied for it to reach that potential. No matter what, I will definitely follow the development, and hope to see great things to come.
I don't think the writing is too complex when dealing with cars, there are just some bits to add some color to the setting.
As for the easy girls, well, some girls are just like that irl. Besides this is an erotic vn, I don't want years of blue balling.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Man that allison scene was such a blueball. really hoped the MC would pound her ass on the datenight. The whole scene was pretty rewarding.

Out of all the paths, Allison's feels so emotional. The whole shared daughter angle, redemption angle and the MC going from douchey loser to a true respectable man.

The ball scene where she shows up in that killer dress. MC starts having ptsd flashbacks to their young love . its just so fucking cheesy and good.

its just awesome. I love the writing for this path.

I cannot wait for episode 3.
I agree and ep2 did a great deal towards fleshing her out. It seems like her being still this angry and confrontional even tho its two years ago already is a defense mechanism.

The reason shes still THIS upset seems to be that the MC is very obviously her one true love and her being unable to forgive him but at the same time being unable to stop loving him either.

At this point it feels more like her accusations are a way of her trying to convince herself about the divorce being the right decision for herself. She's completly conflicted, she wants to push him further away to protect herself and tells him theres no way for him to make amends but at the same it seems to be her biggest wish for him to step up and prove her wrong.

I mean even after all her insults and big talks - mind you its two years later - she still has their pictures and even their wedding picture all over her place. She didnt even changed the lock or took his key. She downloaded tinder yet never set it up and didnt had sex for +2 years despite her being a classy elegant hottie as jasmine called it.

And yeah, not gonna lie, Jasmine and Alexa looked stunning in their gala dresses too but Allison was just something else on the gorgeous scale in her dress.

On another note: Why are here so many complainers about the writing? Whats wrong with you guys? Its waaaay better than at least 98% of the avn's here. And if youre one of the guys crying about no harem in this game ... go fuck yourself., there are enough harem games.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Last race of ep2 can be win? or you only can arrive second?
Up gear above 6000 and below 8000 (this is indicated with a green up arrow at the right time)
Choice 2: Pull in behind trully
Choice 2: Sit a little back and hold up Kris
Change into gear 2 (then 3, 4, 5)
Choice 1: Inside
Choice 1: Aim where Trully is
Choice 1: Rip the e-brake
Choice 1: Take the shortcut

Reactions: VOYEUR

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Glad this scene is back ( froom the V1 after end scene) and, Damn, i really hope we can get another chapter soon, last one we had to wait like, 11 months, but, all good, worth the wait, the chapter was amazing 1694356946101.png

Reactions: xXwankerXx

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Up gear above 6000 and below 8000 (this is indicated with a green up arrow at the right time)
Choice 2: Pull in behind trully
Choice 2: Sit a little back and hold up Kris
Change into gear 2 (then 3, 4, 5)
Choice 1: Inside
Choice 1: Aim where Trully is
Choice 1: Rip the e-brake
Choice 1: Take the shortcut
if you do the choices correctly, you don't need to take the shortcut and you'd still win

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All those Allison scenes this update where so awesome
I really liked the dinner at her house
I feel bad for the other girls they have no chance when she is in the game

I really respect the dev for not rushing it with her
It will make the eventual love making even hotter imo

4.80 star(s) 165 Votes