Gasaraki69

Jul 8, 2018
Here's a plot hole for you. If Allison has the custody of Lily and she works as a VP of R&D department in a pharmaceutical company, then why is not her insurance cover Lily's treatment? I am not talking about Wake up Institute but the hospital thing. :unsure:
Insurance doesn't cover experimental treatments, especially ones that cost millions.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra fix v3

Edit2: Fixed the double background music playing

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
  • Option to skip racing minigame
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hi, Scrappy, this option should be +2 Alexa points, not +1. :)

alexa.png

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Excuse me guys, do we have a moment to talk about our waifu and savior Jammin ?
What's there left to talk about ?? Devs should just let the player impregnate and wife her up ASAP. That's my definition of a good ending. Fuck Allison and her bullshit, real men and and high-value men like the MC's about to become in the next updates prefer them young, beautiful and tight down there. Period. They want peace, love and comfort at home, especially those who have kids, not nagging butthurt wives constantly screaming their lungs out at them for one lil mistake.

That aside, despite the fact that she represents the teacher-student taboo, Jasmine and the MC have quite a few things in common and a lot of chemistry, so unless her grandpa kills him for this, lil Jammin has the upper hand in the official waifu war so far, and Veronica is a close second, but this is my opinion.

I knew it. It did not make sense. She's from Germany and not South Sudan. Unless she's a Russian Spy
Uhh, you needed any other proof than her skin color to know for sure she ain't from South Sudan ??:WaitWhat: And sounds more Russian than German to me, but yeah, it's pretty heavily hinted she's a spy or at least very interested in MC's whole super battery idea for some reason, and I don't think it's for that super vibrator Allison mentioned.

Excuse me guys, do we have a moment to talk about our waifu and savior Jammin ?
Hoe's gonna hoe.
Biggest hoe in the whole game, hands down. Fuck her, only literally, ofc. She don't look like she minds this kinda fucking.;)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
OOOOOOOOOOOO ITS BACK
ok, since my appointment at hospital got fucked up somehow, gonna read this one too :3 love this novel

Edit.: Alex as funny as ever in this chapter haha, love that girl

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes