UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
there a way to be human like a mod?
There's a way to make custom species, where you could potentially pick the features that look most human. All you need to do is open /users/[yourusername]/AppData/LocalLow/Fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science/speciesDefinitions/_HOW_TO_CREATE_SPECIES.txt and read about how you can make your own.
I think you are still limited by the facial meshes that Fek has made already, but you can try.

Reactions: Meyw

walk_around

Aug 24, 2017

i also monitoring this plase

ps
sry if i insult some1 with external link

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
Yep, you can create as many characters, as you want. Export them to files, go to game files through button in menu, go to \characters\ directory, find your characters' files and throw them into folder "custom" in \characters\ directory.

Reactions: Meyw

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I desperately want them to update the character models and potentially rigs before there's too many interactions to remake.
At the moment they really do look like potatoes.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
for some reason it lists up a bunch of kinks ect. but i have no idea how to get there, and i cant even find the option to change whatever is in my syringe. There is no tutorial for this ?

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
When you holding your syringe button, chemicals, that you have in your inventory, will appear on the top left corner of the screen, and you can click on them. But before that you need to synthesize this chemicals in the lab.

Last edited:

goug

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone having glowing visuals after exiting the client selector?
Yes, can't do anything after that. The screen slowly fills with vibrant colours, which is a beautiful sight, but a proof that something is not working correctly.
Funny, I gave up on that thing a year ago after not being able to launch it at all for some reason, and I come back to this. Overall, not impressed.

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes