Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Looks like the reason there are bugs is because Rack seems to be getting a lot of its assets from online while you play. (Tested this by going offline while playing 1.1.0) and the reason 1.2.0 is fucked up is because it doesn't have access to the info due to it being offline so probably need to download all the base characters to play it.

Edit: Tested it, my theory was correct. To play with the full roster of characters in the 1.2.0 game since it is fully offline you need to download the base roster and can get the gallery characters from their website and add it to the same file as the SWF for the game. I got the link by taking the custom character URL and removing the character name in the bar.
Here is the link to the base game characters:

Edit 2: It is a pain in the ass to download all of them because Fek stored them on an unsecure page so you have to both download AND agree to keep them. :confused:

Edit 3: The gallery characters needed to be added one at a time because they are not on the gallery page... :cautious:

Edit 4: Link to a post that shows which characters are for the base game and gives a more concise explanation to the issue: https://f95zone.to/threads/rack-v1-2-0-fek.23166/post-13980400

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Edit 3: The gallery characters needed to be added one at a time because they are not on the gallery page... :cautious:
Would it be possible for you to post the complete thingy once you are done? It would be nice if the OP listed the fully functioning offline game.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Would it be possible for you to post the complete thingy once you are done? It would be nice if the OP listed the fully functioning offline game.
If someone here can tell me how I can certainly post the Base Characters and Gallery characters sorted.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If someone here can tell me how I can certainly post the Base Characters and Gallery characters sorted.
On the OP, click report with reason "Game update" and add a link to the files you have assembled with a short message and any instructions needed to play it (unless you can just click the executable file).

Since the mods will re-upload it from their accounts, you can use any of the free upload sites for a temporary upload.

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
On the OP, click report with reason "Game update" and add a link to the files you have assembled with a short message and any instructions needed to play it (unless you can just click the executable file).

Since the mods will re-upload it from their accounts, you can use any of the free upload sites for a temporary upload.
I have just sent a game update report. Here is what I put, I will not be currently including the mega link for security reasons and because I am a paranoid bitch. I will however leave a photo of which characters are for the base game.
1718056636420.png
"Howdy, I recently downloaded version 1.2.0 of Rack and found out the reason for the local load bug. The other versions of Rack are connected to a database on Fek’s website for the characters meaning you can only use most characters while online. The exception to this is four men and four women which are baked into the base game. The issue is 1.2.0 is completely offline and cannot connect to said database.

To fix this you must download the missing characters from the database located here . You then place the characters for the base game in the same folder as the game, not doing so will prevent them from loading. However, gallery characters must be added individually using the add custom character function and loading it from the SWF as the gallery function does not function without the database and the gallery characters are not counted as base game characters.

I have included a Mega link to a zip file Including Rack 1.2.0 and the character SWFs that have been pre-sorted for base game and gallery characters to allow for a complete experience while offline or playing 1.2.0."

Edit: For clarification you need to place gallery characters in the same folder as well to have them accessible.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughlySpecific
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes