SiteRip Others Unity RacyRivals Strip Blackjack & Poker [v2024.07.24] [S8 Entertainment LLC]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Abouellail

Dec 17, 2023
Have a new girl in racyrivals nadine
If anyone recognizes her please let me know

Mikayu

Dec 25, 2020
Anyone know who Becky is?

Yvain

Feb 3, 2019
Have a new girl:
Barn Sissy
If you put her in RacyRivals Strip Blackjack > RacyRivals > Dealers
should work fine. She's super hot, if anyone recognizes her please let me know.

gofile. io/ d/ mZi2qT
Your link don't work for me

damlon6688

Oct 30, 2023
Hi all.

I have visited the page mentioned by qqqsss1 and have found 4 opponents for the RacyRivals Poker in a Mega shared page (here Mega). I have downloaded the RacyRival Poker with free demo opponent from the official webpage and made a zip out of all that : RacyRivals Poker with 5 opponents. It's not much but I share it to you. Have fun ;)
The zip file of RacyRivals Poker with 5 opponents : Pixeldrain
Also to add here, I have commented somewhere where I added 19 more girls for the game Pokergirls (was unable to find any threads on Pokergirls here unfortunately). One of those girls includes CityGirl and HulaGirl. Sadly that comment where I pasted a Mega link got deleted and I don't think I have access to the Mega account I used to export one of the missing girl files.

I might create a new one and try again but Idk. It's just a way for me to sort of fix some missing girls even if I don't have everything. Same would go for RacyRivals Strip Blackjack.

Reactions: mmd225

alfalfanator

Mar 23, 2022
Also to add here, I have commented somewhere where I added 19 more girls for the game Pokergirls (was unable to find any threads on Pokergirls here unfortunately). One of those girls includes CityGirl and HulaGirl. Sadly that comment where I pasted a Mega link got deleted and I don't think I have access to the Mega account I used to export one of the missing girl files.

I might create a new one and try again but Idk. It's just a way for me to sort of fix some missing girls even if I don't have everything. Same would go for RacyRivals Strip Blackjack.
De-facto thread for Pokergirls is here I believe
https://f95zone.to/threads/virtual-strip-virtual-poker-games.4450/page-3

If you do upload again, it'd be greatly appreciated!

damlon6688

Oct 30, 2023

alfalfanator

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry I had to delete my original post. Basically I noticed it was the same as in the OP. I believe someone was able to preserve the girls I had at the time when I manually added in the initial Mega links for RR Strip Blackjack and Pokergirls.
I was indeed able to download in time and get it working no problem. Thanks so much for sharing!

alfalfanator

Mar 23, 2022
Has anyone figured out a way to get the pokergirls dealers/girls into racy rivals? I was hoping it would be as simple as renaming but seems like no

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
I have a bunch of dealers in this link:

Thanks.

If anyone is wonder this is for Racy Rival Strip Blackjack and this one 63 dealer (compare to 20ish in the other) but this one is missing barn sissy (which was posted in this thread)

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Thanks.

If anyone is wonder this is for Racy Rival Strip Blackjack and this one 63 dealer (compare to 20ish in the other) but this one is missing barn sissy (which was posted in this thread)
Meaning that for now, it has 64 dealers in total in the racyrivals blackjack page?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes