SiteRip Others Unity RacyRivals Strip Blackjack & Poker [v2024.07.24] [S8 Entertainment LLC]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Should i have a different torrent link without registering to that site?
Not 100% sure what you're asking. If you want to make your own torrent that doesn't require registration, go ahead.
If you're wondering why we have accounts and require them, you can read more about it here (tldr; dummy accounts, no loss of privacy, allows for good service).

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Not 100% sure what you're asking. If you want to make your own torrent that doesn't require registration, go ahead.
If you're wondering why we have accounts and require them, you can read more about it here (tldr; dummy accounts, no loss of privacy, allows for good service).
Actually i want to download from torrent not to make them

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
True perhaps each of the 63 dealer videos should be compiled and compressed
Each dealer has about 162 video files with majority of files in the hundreds of KB. Most individuals doesn't have an incentive to compress it to make it even smaller for the amount of work that is required

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
In the installer you have to select the folder "opponents" that you have in the uncompressed folder
Sorry but I don't understand. In folder
.\RR\Racyrivals Blackjack\Compile there are five opponents unavailable in game: Doctor Becky, Cabin Maggie, Forest Erika, Lawyer Linda and Office Natalie. Each of them are in single movie file. I don't see a way to make them available in the game. Do you have uncompressed version of them in a standard Dealers folder?

Last edited:

Predatormestre

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry but I don't understand. In folder
.\RR\Racyrivals Blackjack\Compile there are five opponents unavailable in game: Doctor Becky, Cabin Maggie, Forest Erika, Lawyer Linda and Office Natalie. Each of them are in single movie file. I don't see a way to make them available in the game. Do you have uncompressed version of them in a standard Dealers folder?
This folder is just the videos of these opponents, it is different from the folder with the opponents for the game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes