Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
A walkthrough was released along with the game and the tutorial in the beginning explains what the variables mean. Even the walkthrough remains rather vague, though, because the game is designed competently enough that players can choose whatever options they most prefer throughout the game. Although a WT may be preferred for some... I encourage playing without it.
it will be hard for people like me to do the asshole route, hope you do that route content the last , since not many people can stomach such route xD
(how can someone be meany to those cutíes :( )

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK
Apr 24, 2018
My Brain when finding this game:
Oooh nice renders!
oooh Incest!
lets check the tags...... maybe its even got p-......fuck yes!!

I'm downloading the game now, looking forward to checking it out!

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
pretty good start, I think it's no coincidence they look like the powerpuff girls, even down to their personality, it's funny even, the leader redhead, the airhead blonde, and the angry brunette, and they are triplets
Sugar. Spice. And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl.

But Professor MC accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction.... HIS SPERM

Thus, the TRIPLETS WERE BORN!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Although it's of no actual use in the current version of the game, I created a little cheat menu, where you can see (and edit) yours and your characters' lust, purity and darkness points. Just extract the content of the archive to your game directory and click the "Cheats" text in the upper right corner while playing the game. I may add "features" in the future...

cheatmenu.png

Warning: changing variables can break the game or lead to unexpected results! Use at your own risk!

EDIT: Latest Updates can be found here. (And it's now called "Enhanced Status Menu".)

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
love the game, its like DMD + 3, dont know if the DEV will read this, but in any changes in the future, please dont close the door for the player to input or modify the age of the girls, other than that, i really love this, please keep it up

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
After sleeping on it - I still think the game is brilliant - I have one small concern about the woman who turns up right at the end...
I don't have a problem with the idea that somebody had died in the accident... but ... in the 8 years since awakening from the coma, why have there been no consequences to your causing death by drunken driving? As the main (only?) suspect to the crime the police would need to know where you are, and the case would remain open as long as you were still alive.
I just hope the Devs don't just handwave it away for "reasons".

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
the player to input or modify the age of the girls,
I was actually surprised that you could put in age below 18.

As the main (only?) suspect to the crime the police would need to know where you are, and the case would remain open as long as you were still alive.
maybe because of statute of limitations? case over decade is pretty much closed. also maybe his parent already fight on the court for mc. yanno.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
[...] why have there been no consequences to your causing death by drunken driving?
Oh, so you're assuming it's about the accident, right? But we don't know yet, right? And if it's about the accident we saw, maybe it already has been settled by the police, but the mother still suffers from her loss and only now managed to contact you in person? I bet there will be answers in the next chapter...

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
After sleeping on it - I still think the game is brilliant - I have one small concern about the woman who turns up right at the end...
I don't have a problem with the idea that somebody had died in the accident... but ... in the 8 years since awakening from the coma, why have there been no consequences to your causing death by drunken driving? As the main (only?) suspect to the crime the police would need to know where you are, and the case would remain open as long as you were still alive.
I just hope the Devs don't just handwave it away for "reasons".
This is one of the things addressed in the dev notes, and something that is very clearly delved into further at the beginning of the next chapter (which is already written and planned out well ahead of time).

But in case you were not aware:

In the majority of states around the world, prosecuting someone for crimes that had been committed decades prior is simply not an option, especially if the punishment for the crime exceeds the maximum sentence.

If you're worried that this isn't something that will be delved and further explained your worries are misplaced. We literally just revealed this detail to players in the last line of the chapter.

Glad you enjoyed the game.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I'd know... I'm the one who wrote it. :D Hope you had fun with it.
Fake news!!! OH wait... hmm ("he might actually have a point here..." "admit nothing!")
Fake news!! Just because you wrote it doesn't mean you know what it means, if you see what I mean ("Act natural, we can pull the wool over his eyes")

In all seriousness, I could care less about how long the time thing is, but it would be painful.

What I want to know is, when is 0.2 coming out!!! :)

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2768, in script
    $ age +=1
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2768, in <module>
    $ age +=1
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, int found

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2768, in script
    $ age +=1
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\RK STUDIOS RADIANT - VERSION 0.1.1 FULL []\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\RK STUDIOS RADIANT - VERSION 0.1.1 FULL []\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2768, in <module>
    $ age +=1
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, int found

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Radiant 0.1.1
Thu Apr 09 10:58:09 2020

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2777, in script
    $ age -=1
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2777, in <module>
    $ age -=1
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2777, in script
    $ age -=1
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\RK STUDIOS RADIANT - VERSION 0.1.1 FULL []\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\RK STUDIOS RADIANT - VERSION 0.1.1 FULL []\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\Radiant-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2777, in <module>
    $ age -=1
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Radiant 0.1.1
Thu Apr 09 10:58:31 2020

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes