maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Let me start by congratulating the team. What a well made start! This could end up being a real gem.

But I must say I am extremely worried about the all too familiar dangers of scope creep. So many adult games never see release thanks to it, or they end up rushing the ending. Having 3 different paths for each girl is a bold move, if they pair differently with the MC depending on his psyche path then we're quickly looking at an overwhelming number of different personality combinations.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Compressed 0.1.2
- - - - -

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Hory sht I played it with no expectation but the story is really nice nad the render are also very good, I'll replay the game to see if there is difference in the scenes base on choices since is recommended to not play with walk through. that ending is a cliffhanger tho.. I want to give it a 5 star rating but Im not good at putting a review

I expect the next update ending scene to be

??? : (knock- knock)
MC: Yes how can I help you?
???: (B-b baka na! its him) 18 years ago you kill my dog!
MC: what!?
John Wick: ....

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Just after the "Save your game" screen, you will notice a new feature that contains 85-frame animations and consists of very useful information, such as how many points you have in Lust, Purity, Dark, your relationship status with the girls, etc.

There were also some large, albeit hard to notice modifications of the script
but no new scene in this updated thanks anyway

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
It wouldn't be my favorite route, but do you really act in games the way you would do with real persons ? That's the upside of games, doing and experimenting anything without any real consequences you wouldn't want to happen to people dear to you. I have sometimes affection for fictionnal characters, but I never acted with them as if they were real. Though I imagine playing true could have its charm too, like a role play stuff.
But I always end up in lust routes when available...
Even if I could "experiment" in real life, I wouldn't. Who hurts people they care about? There's already way too much darkness in the real world, so I doubt people play games in order to experience what they already have in real life.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Sorry if we gave you a false sense of hope, there :LOL: With the game in such early stages/being early-access, we will sometimes roll out "feature updates" that, for most people, are worth a new download and include some overhauls to what is already there. If you check the changelog before downloading this will give you a general idea of what you can expect/let you know if it is worth a download or not. This is just part and parcel with "early-access" games, and something I do from time to time with my other game, Polarity, as well.

That said, this is only something that will happen once in a blue moon and the next time you see us on Latest Updates it will be with a new chapter. :p
This game is good, Polarity is great. Relax and enjoy the kudos and take any criticism constructive or otherwise with a grain of salt.

...but most of all - UPDATES! :)

Reactions: SrRK and HoboCop86

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This game is good, Polarity is great. Relax and enjoy the kudos and take any criticism constructive or otherwise with a grain of salt.

...but most of all - UPDATES! :)
I'm actually hoping y'all will lay it on me even thicker so I can achieve ultimate enlightenment.

Currently in the "ego death" phase... but without the acid.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I cannot continue with the last backup. The game ends, it is as if there was no update to version 0.1.2. Saved backups do not work :cry:
I have to start all over again :(

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes