RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Could be argued they haven't committed to update the game at all...
Go back a few pages. There's a Patreon post that someone was kind enough to share saying they're aiming for August,but that it's not a definitive release date. So, no it couldn't.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I hope the update comes out this month. I understand their situation about handling all the other games at the same time and about aiming for bigger updates but I am also hoping that update time improves after this. Either way greatness awaits!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've decided to discontinue this guide because there has been a lot of changes I would have to go back and make due to previous parts of the code being altered.
Also the Official walkthrough offers the same information as mine does, so it makes mine redundant. Use that one. Thanks!

Edit: Updated to v0.3.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Genuine question. I was around at the beginning's of this game's life but haven't been following the thread since then.
What's the reason for not having had an update yet? Did something happen to the devs, are they revamping the first release or something?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Genuine question. I was around at the beginning's of this game's life but haven't been following the thread since then.
What's the reason for not having had an update yet? Did something happen to the devs, are they revamping the first release or something?
They are still working on the game but the devs also have their individual games that they are working on.

Reactions: Aristos

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks! Mmm... I get that but they gained instant huge support on Patreon when they released this game, right?
Shouldn't this project be their priority? It's been 4 months now.
Yes. It should and it has more support than their other own projects. and I'm sure if they released updates faster I'm sure they would reach 3000+ patrons before the end of the year. Or they can stick to this timeline and stay at 1k..

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
(a) try being their patreon, they'll talk more over there where they get money
(b) try the search function, there was one two weeks ago
How about joining our discords? At least I'm there every day.

True dat and they can't throw an eye on the game which is the money maker, right...
We work as at least as much on Radiant as on our other games. Radiant chapters are big and take more time compared to other games.

what i ment is considering how many games they work on, the level of comunication and update speed is acceptable... some milkers hadn't released in years despite working on one game only
Acceptable... I guess I have to accept that.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes