DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Is this a virus? Because my antivirus detects it as severe virus...
You talking about Mixdrop or actual mod? Malwarebytes and other antivirus gives false positives from time to time to certain download sites, mixdrop one of them.
Also, I'm sure the mod is not a virus.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
You talking about Mixdrop or actual mod? Malwarebytes and other antivirus gives false positives from time to time to certain download sites, mixdrop one of them.
I tried downloading from MEGA and mixdrop and both are labeled as viruses for some reason... I also tryed disabling the antivirus to download the file anyways and I scanned it and it found a severe virus named "backdoor something.."

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am not that sure if Brooke's kid will be a love interest in the future. It would make sense since they are planing an extra patch for more risqué content. But at this point it is kind of hard for me to see Brooke being okay with that. Even if the devs decide to make her a love interest I don't think it will be anytime soon.
I was meaning the Triplet's friend that was hopping a cab to come see them at the end of the update.
I... wouldn't want to even consider Brooke's kid. That just gives me the squicks even considering it. Maybe if there is a big time jump like, 10+ years? -Shudders- But no, I am looking forward to what the triplett's friend is like, she sounds like she's going to have a bit of a sad story considering she's raised by her grandma alone who's gotten sick.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I tried downloading from MEGA and mixdrop and both are labeled as viruses for some reason... I also tryed disabling the antivirus to download the file anyways and I scanned it and it found a severe virus named "backdoor something.."
Scanned with malwarebytes, dind't find anything.
It's a false positive, common with renpy files...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
You can check for yourself
1626686775749.png
Also my own AV
1.PNG

Reactions: Cicica

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks! It was the first time happening, never had any issues with previous mods from you or anyone else for that matter so maybe Windows defener went wild, who knows...
Windows defender sometimes does that with a new version of Renpy, but don't worry, I'm always checking my computer for any kind of virus.

Reactions: Cicica

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok, I know this scene is set at night, but for goodness sake, put a little light in. You can barely see her. A faint glow from the moon or streetlights should offer some ambient light. You have to cheat a little when making night scenes, otherwise, like the picture here, you can't see anything. For someone that talks about making the images look great, they really dropped the ball here. There was no reason to make it so dark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Ok, I know this scene is set at night, but for goodness sake, put a little light in. You can barely see her. A faint glow from the moon or streetlights should offer some ambient light. You have to cheat a little when making night scenes, otherwise, like the picture here, you can't see anything. For someone that talks about making the images look great, they really dropped the ball here. There was no reason to make it so dark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know. Looks bright enough for me. She's sleeping and sucking her thumb. What else do you need to see? It's nighttime, looks good to me. But I also make dark night images, so... I'm biased, maybe.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I don't know. Looks bright enough for me. She's sleeping and sucking her thumb. What else do you need to see? It's nighttime, looks good to me. But I also make dark night images, so... I'm biased, maybe.
Really? I can barely make out the white of the MCs shirt. It is mostly black for me.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Really? I can barely make out the white of the MCs shirt. It is mostly black for me.
I just checked my monitor using color bars.
1920px-SMPTE_RP_219_color_bars.png
For brightness, the black bar inside of the yellow oval should just disappear. Brighten the image until you can see the black bar, then darken it back once so it disappears again.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes