Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
i tried to stick to both walkthroughs over and over again yet i failed to get the scene,thats why i asked if anyone else had ideas thank you though
I got the spanking scene in this version in a pure dark path (wich I didn't run in previous versions). Only when there wasn't a dark choice, I used the lust choice.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, well... Maybe, I don't know... The dark route is pretty harsh. Don't think I'll be following that path. Though I was pretty curious, must confess.
I went through the game this morning and did a small mix of Lust mixed in with mostly Purity (37 P 16 L 3 D) and even though I didn't do anything Dark with the girls, just doing Lust responses with them felt wrong. I can't imagine going to the Dark side with them at all

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I went through the game this morning and did a small mix of Lust mixed in with mostly Purity (37 P 16 L 3 D) and even though I didn't do anything Dark with the girls, just doing Lust responses with them felt wrong. I can't imagine going to the Dark side with them at all
I can't bring myself to go the Dark route. It's too full of wrongness, more so than the Lust route.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can't bring myself to go the Dark route. It's too full of wrongness, more so than the Lust route.
I don't even want the lust route with the triplets. I'm really just playing around at this point until more updates drop. Am I the only one wanting to be a real father to the girls while ONLY wanting Brooke? :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No, you're not.
Brooke is gorgeous and has the cutest ballpunching wombat.
I just hope that route is possible to be honest. I don't know anything other than keeping the Psyche to Purity to have a father/daughter relationship while pursuing Brooke.

I mean, that is possible, right? In my very first run at this two days ago I had very very little lust but something like 47 or whatever Purity. I just wish I knew the surefire routes before I get invested in the characters. But that.damn.letter. :cry:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
i tried to stick to both walkthroughs over and over again yet i failed to get the scene,thats why i asked if anyone else had ideas thank you though
I played a Dark Route with Lust when i had to. And got the spanking scene. It might be related to your psyche at that point, i have no idea

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
For some reason I can't get Maddie's ch 2 punishment, even going full Dark on everything, and minimizing Maddie getting non-dark points. Was this content removed, or have I missed a variable somewhere?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As others have said, the spanking scene hasn't been removed, both walkthroughs explain how to get to it:
Isn't really what I would consider a satisfying answer. 2.1 Added the spanking scene for maddie. What scene was added in 3.1?
Did you mean to quote this instead of Kukipett?
Just check the first page and look at the changelog
In which case as mostrandomnerd says, the changelog tells you 0.3.1 is just a bugfix, doesn't add any new scenes.

It appears this part:
• Adds or fixes several renders.
Does not mean any new renders were added, but that fixes for image references in the code were made.

If you did mean to quote Kukipett, then I'd say his assessment is on point, given supamonkey77 quoted a post showing multiple different antivirus engines demonstrate that package does not contain viruses...

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just hope that route is possible to be honest. I don't know anything other than keeping the Psyche to Purity to have a father/daughter relationship while pursuing Brooke.

I mean, that is possible, right? In my very first run at this two days ago I had very very little lust but something like 47 or whatever Purity. I just wish I knew the surefire routes before I get invested in the characters. But that.damn.letter. :cry:
It is my understanding that since the triplets are the game's primary focus and the only 3 you can't avoid they will all get to lewdness eventually even on Pure.

But those of us doing Pure get love/romance lewdness
Doing Lust gets very lusty no need for romance
Dark can be dirrrrty lust or Sadism

It is early. The Dev may come here and say I am WAY, WAY off base. But that's my understanding as of right now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It is my understanding that since the triplets are the game's primary focus and the only 3 you can't avoid they will all get to lewdness eventually even on Pure.

But those of us doing Pure get love/romance lewdness
Doing Lust gets very lusty no need for romance
Dark can be dirrrrty lust or Sadism

It is early. The Dev may come here and say I am WAY, WAY off base. But that's my understanding as of right now.
So the trips will get an ending with the MC even if he just decides to be a loving father huh? Makes me wonder if I continue with Brooke will she be in some love harem with them? Not what I was really hoping for to be honest. Wanted some weird Brady Bunch sorta thing I guess.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
As others have said, the spanking scene hasn't been removed, both walkthroughs explain how to get to it:

Did you mean to quote this instead of Kukipett?

In which case as mostrandomnerd says, the changelog tells you 0.3.1 is just a bugfix, doesn't add any new scenes.

It appears this part:

Does not mean any new renders were added, but that fixes for image references in the code were made.

If you did mean to quote Kukipett, then I'd say his assessment is on point, given supamonkey77 quoted a post showing multiple different antivirus engines demonstrate that package does not contain viruses...

Thx Mate

Reactions: Meushi
Nov 9, 2018
Changelog (v0.3.2)

• Fixed a few more typos.

• Corrected an unrecognized variable.

• Corrected misplaced dialogues.

You do not need to download v0.3.2 if you already played v0.3 or v0.3.1. This version will not receive an Android port: do not wait for v0.3.2 if you're an Android player.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes