Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg

Overview:
In-game mod for Radiant
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Note: The iPatch is integrated (via the MiniMenu) but you'll need to DL & install the VN's patch to acquire its image assets.

Updated: 03-31-2024
Game/Creator: Radiant / SirD & Alorth (RKS) /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: 0.6.3
Game Version: 0.6.3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Toggled custom integrated iPatch
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature just added!
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 03/31/2024 16:55 CST
Download: -

Don't like the developer's wonky mouse cursor?
SanchoMod's "Mouse Pointer Remover" can be found here if you so desire.

SanchoMod GUI/Features
Radiant SM B04a1.jpg Radiant SM B04a2a.jpg Radiant SM B04a3a.jpg Radiant SM B04a4a.jpg Radiant SM B04a5.jpg
Radiant SM B04b4a.jpg Radiant SM B04b4b.jpg Radiant SM B04b4c.jpg Radiant SM B04b4d.jpg Radiant SM B04b4e.jpg
Dynamic ChoiceGuide examples
Radiant SM B04c1.jpg Radiant SM B04c2.jpg Radiant SM B04c3.jpg Radiant SM B04c4.jpg
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. QM HoverMode (found in the Options screen). Additional QuickMenu customization that can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  9. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  10. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  11. SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post as needed. I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations if necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Issues, WIPs, and Changelog History

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Currently N/A
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update being pushed to upload):
  • Gallery scenes not reflecting all iPatch conditionals. Update pushed 09/05/2022
  • Integrated iPatch not being set fully On by default for some users when starting a new game. Update pushed 09/06/2022
  • SanchoStat has a double entry for "Chapter". Update pushed 09/06/2022
  • ChoiceGuide issue in v0.5.2 during Rachel's scene. Update pushed 12/05/2023
Added Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • Ability to change triplets' age in SanchoGallery. Update pushed 09/06/2022
  • Ability to change triplets' age in-game via SanchoCheats. Update pushed 09/06/2022

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can I just over write the one you gave me or should I use a fresh copy of the game?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, how 'bout that? Let's see what we can do with this new update of "v0.4 Beta". I can tell you it was written in RenPy 7.3.5 which is older than dirt... might limit some of the newest mod features but I'll do what I can.

Edit: Hmm. The porting of the latest SanchoMod core didn't go as well as I had hoped. Due to the VN being built on this old-ass RenPy version a ton of code will have to be reverted and dummed-down. Not the end of the world, I've had to do it more than a few times but you'd think a developer who monetizes a product would at least keep their fucking software up to date... or at least with a few years difference.

The parsing error list is long as can be... it just goes on and on and...
1662331352337.png

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The RenPy build is too old for the hotkey dialogue box opacity and font size change code to work (the Alt+Arrow keys feature). Just know it's one of the things I don't think I can fix in this update.
No worries m8. Any chance you could allow the mod to work in an unren'd game (AKA non RPA)?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No worries m8. Any chance you could allow the mod to work in an unren'd game (AKA non RPA)?
This is one of the VN's it does since the dev archives everything (images,scripts,fonts,all of it) inside one file so I have to distribute as rpyc scripts. Otherwise it'd be like DL'ing the VN twice due to size. RPY is a no-go though, RPYC only.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
This is one of the VN's it does since the dev archives everything (images,scripts,fonts,all of it) inside one file so I have to distribute as rpyc scripts. Otherwise it'd be like DL'ing the VN twice due to size. RPY is a no-go though, RPYC only.
Well i definately prefer it in rpyc form, so that sounds great to me.
Besides i always unren games so i can go in and tweak stuff i dont like.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's Custom Mouse Cursor Removal Tool
(no, I didn't just call myself a tool)

Don't like the dev's mouse cursor? Me neither. Let's nip that sucker in the bud.

Installation: DL the attached, remove the prefix "2048762_" if you wish, and drop it inside your "game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the file.

It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and most importantly non-fuckery.

You're welcome.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The gallery is done but I'm not happy with the last part. it's almost 0200 hours here so I'm gonna grab a quick nap and finish this up after with some needed rest. I'll deploy once I'm satisfied that it's at the level that is expected. Anything less would be an injustice. See y'all in a few hours.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update: I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Just like last update, remember to leave your save slot Quick-1 open, I'm taking it otherwise:
1662396054957.png 1662396284028.png

I appreciate your patience. I hit a roadblock during a certain choice segment that had so many variable changes that the dynamic code went bonkers so I had to sort it out (minor spoiler thumbnailed):
1662396132023.png

Give me a bit to compile it and throw it on a few benchtest systems to confirm integrity. If all passes I'll send it out shortly.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then bottom of the whisky bottle you mean? :KEK:
Well, tbh, that's why I'm need to get this done... I need to make a "supply" run into town ~15miles away. ;) My assistant has the day off and I forgot to send her Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes