Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i think they are referring to the lust/pure/dark ect...
Of course I'm thinking that as well... but that's why I ask. Why? because I'd really like to hear what someone thinks they might accomplish by doing this alone. Critical Choices make the most story-changing differences tbh, l/p/d is mostly used for dialogue or an alternative in some conditionals that also include CC choices (an example of that can be found here broken down).

Reactions: GamerDaddy

pitao

May 18, 2023
Enjoy... that specific mod always has a ton of TLC (polish) hours on my part. I'm quite the fan and hope it serves you well. Best mod in all Eternum.
Hmmm well I'm sorry that I am not using your mod in Eternum, actually wasn't aware you had one for it until i read this thread (Similar threads bellow, same happened with BaDik using scrappy one I think), as usual it isn't on the Eternum OP page. I use LightmanP mod (and is actually also pretty good one) since I started playing Eternum on v0.5 if not mistaken. I guess they aren't compatible right? as most multi mods aren't since they use similar code I guess.

Edit: Made a search on the folder I keep the mods, using your mod on Radiant/SummerScent/Nursing Back to Pleasure/Rosewater Manor/Bad Memories/Sunshine Love/Seducing the Devil/Bare Witness/University of Problems, and ofc DLed both Eternum and BaDik, maybe I try a fresh start on both games with your mod since those games are so good anyway so very repeatable.

BTW Do you have mods also for the other 3 games in my top5 favorites? my top5 no order BaDik/Eternum/Ripples/Projekt Passion/The Seven Realms

Yeah I'm dumb sometimes, should have read your signature :LOL: usually am kind of signature blind it seems hehe

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Olá olá (Hi hi)
We (Por)Tugas are practically everywhere around the world (online or not) so not a surprised to see a fellow countrymen as well hehe
Boas. Indeed we are, and we always have good taste, hehe

Reactions: pitao

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Well I dunno what happened to my game's save files but they are all broken.. worked fine last update, but now I just get this error whenever I try loading a save. Any ideas?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003c23fd0>
[/CODE]

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Well I dunno what happened to my game's save files but they are all broken.. worked fine last update, but now I just get this error whenever I try loading a save. Any ideas?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'WTMOD_DB' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003c23fd0>
[/CODE]
By the error, looks like your saves were made using either Joker's mod or OnlyFunz's mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
By the error, looks like your saves were made using either Joker's mod or OnlyFunz's mod.
Ah you're right. I thought it was Sancho's after Jokerz didn't work and I knew i've used Sancho before but it must have been a different game. I'll have to make note that I'm using OnlyFunz's one then, wish the main thread would list all the mods.

Thank you for helping identify the problem!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I encountered two things that I don't understand.

First there is this peace of dialogue:

1713752025786.png
There was no confrontation. I'm not even on the Mira path. I rejected her both times. By the way it sucks that you get dark path points for that...

Then there is this scene:

1713752184792.png

My MC met meet her in the park, later he got her message. I went for the friendship option in that dialogue choice and now I get this scene where he acts like he never met her or even really remembers her name.

I think the scenes I described, the one with Brooke and Mira, and the one with Vanessa, might be bugged.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I encountered two things that I don't understand.

First there is this peace of dialogue:

View attachment 3563459
There was no confrontation. I'm not even on the Mira path. I rejected her both times. By the way it sucks that you get dark path points for that...

Then there is this scene:

View attachment 3563462

My MC met meet her in the park, later he got her message. I went for the friendship option in that dialogue choice and now I get this scene where he acts like he never met her or even really remembers her name.

I think the scenes I described, the one with Brooke and Mira, and the one with Vanessa, might be bugged.
Vanessa conditionals are a known issue bud. I decided to let the dev handle their own bugs regarding this since there's multiple ways to correct it and I have no idea which one they may choose (which could affect a variable or two). I generally will only resolve bugs on my own when I know I can keep all your vars in a state that will not be different than any potential dev fix.

For the first one you mention (Brooke/Mira), that bit is conditionaled by the dev as:
if not brk_rel or brk_fwb:
which is if the Player is NOT on Brooke's path OR is on her "Friends with benefits" path.

The second bit is conditionaled by the dev as:
if not cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
which is if the Player chose to NOT to meet Van in Ch3 at the Park (the other options are "Turn her down" or "Cruel prank"), AND either not be in a relp with Van OR is simply being friends with Van.

Here is that full Van conditional:
Python:
    if not cc7 and not van_romance or van_friends:
        mc "(What the fuck..? Are they talking about the waitress girl? Her name was Vanessa, right..?)"
    else:
        mc "(What the fuck? Are they talking about Vanessa?)"
I think the dev meant to write the above conditional as:
if not cc7 and not (van_romance or van_friends): - Note the parenthesis which changes how the conditional functions here
which makes sense to me since the Player would have issue recalling her name if he did NOT meet her at the park and is NOT in a Van romance or NOT friends with Van.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For the first one you mention (Brooke/Mira), that bit is conditionaled by the dev as:
if not brk_rel or brk_fwb:
which is if the Player is NOT on Brooke's path OR is on her "Friends with benefits" path.
So the Vanessa one is just bugged... ok...

The Brooke/Mira one is weird though.
I'm not on Miras path but I'm on Brooke's path and not Friends with Benefit with her.
Could you have a look at my save?
I think something is wrong/I did a fucky wucky somewhere...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So the Vanessa one is just bugged... ok...

The Brooke/Mira one is weird though.
I'm not on Miras path but I'm on Brooke's path and not Friends with Benefit with her.
Could you have a look at my save?
I think something is wrong/I did a fucky wucky somewhere...
I looked at the save which made me look further into the script. Here's the bottom line: regardless of Brooke's path or Mira's path the Player will still see that dialogue. There are no label jumps, so they play sequentially (one after the other). Here's a summary of the whole layup (dialogue bits cutout noted as "consolidated" that aren't relevant so the code is easier to read). I placed notes to explain what's going on.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, all the above you mentioned you saw with Brooke happens regardless and apparently by design of the VN dev.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I looked at the save which made me look further into the script. Here's the bottom line: regardless of Brooke's path or Mira's path the Player will still see that dialogue. There are no label jumps, so they play sequentially (one after the other). Here's a summary of the whole layup (dialogue bits cutout noted as "consolidated" that aren't relevant so the code is easier to read). I placed notes to explain what's going on.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, all the above you mentioned you saw with Brooke happens regardless and apparently by design of the VN dev.
I see... thank you for taking the time.
It seems Sir Dammed can't code for shit and doesn't pay attention enough...
He spends most time on X ranting about political stuff... so I guess that's where his attention really is... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes