Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm done porting over to v0.6.2 so I'm taking the time to drink more coffee and adding more polish and some minor QOL improvements. These include an even more elaborate ChoiceGuide detailing in various choice menus, adding some Ch6 stats that might be relevant in the future, reworking the Stat screens to be more informative (like adding what Chapter the events are from), etc.

Here's a sneak peek of the latter:
1711722368956.png

Revamped Page 2 of the MiniStat:
1711726624567.png 1711726640271.png

Again, many minor polish items but it should benefit your overall experience in one way or another. I'm back to it... coffee!!!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.2) - Not Abandoned Edition
1711727981601.png 1711728009242.png 1711728029612.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so any advice mate, I normally would never do this, but it just really fucking pisses me off big time the retardedness of the dev forcing you to pick between Mira and Brooke, but worst of all if you like me and want Brooke (Nora needs a dad poor thing) you get forced to reject Mira twice, and forced to take 3 dark point hits each fucking time.

So is there anything I should do first, hard save then remove 6 points?.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
OK so any advice mate, I normally would never do this, but it just really fucking pisses me off big time the retardedness of the dev forcing you to pick between Mira and Brooke, but worst of all if you like me and want Brooke (Nora needs a dad poor thing) you get forced to reject Mira twice, and forced to take 3 dark point hits each fucking time.

sanchos mod has a feature to put mira route back on after you reject the date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

sanchos mod has a feature to put mira route back on after you reject the date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, let's clear some air here:

Some of y'all know I periodically PM with RK Studios ... so allow me to share a quote from SirD since me telling you that you'll be fine on both Mira's and Brooke's path simultaneously and that he's not making you choose here, he actually recommends being on both paths if the Player is cool with that (everyone is welcomed to play as they desire obviously). The only thing you miss out on in (in this case to date) is a very small, rather pervy scene where the MC can basically molest Brooke. That's why I didn't make a SanchoSplit there... it feels "weird" to me. But, enough of my opinion, this is straight from the source (hopefully me doing this doesn't piss him off later). I've cut out links to the quote as this is from a private convo:
SrRK said:
While it's true that players will miss a scene with Brooke occasionally when Mira's scenes are happening (and vice versa), romancing both at the same time is very much possible and recommended... but I try not to "punish" players for shooting down certain girls, hence why there'll sometimes be an "extra" scene.

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
A few dark points isn't going to hurt you. They've explained that they'd rather people make choices however they want and to not worry about min/maxing the stats. You're supposed to have a mix of pure, lust, and dark. The game so far only really reacts to your highest stats anyway.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A few dark points isn't going to hurt you. They've explained that they'd rather people make choices however they want and to not worry about min/maxing the stats. You're supposed to have a mix of pure, lust, and dark. The game so far only really reacts to your highest stats anyway.
This is basically true. To be more precise the dev team is attempting (imo) to use a "weighted" conditional type philosophy. It's not nearly as slick as say "Rovering to Sussex" (which uses mathematical true weighted calculations of the Player's stats), but uses the theory of taking multiple stats inside a conditional and seeing if any one or more of them are... what I'd call "abnormal", meaning very high or very low in comparison to the others.

A pretty good example of this can be in a conditional I broke down into somewhat layman's terms in a post a couple pages back here.

Bottom line: there is zero expectation that the Player should have only Love/Lust/Dark points to acquire certain results. It's been done in a forgiving way to allow a multiple choice path to get to similar or the same results. So, don't take the points into too much analysis... unless you are rather heavy-handed with them (obviously).

That's my thoughts anyway, for what it's worth.

Reactions: JLucci

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yep, like i said when asked about it to Sancho, my main save have both Mira and Brooke but I made an alt save just for precaution in the future with rejecting Mira date and then i saw the little scene with Brooke Sancho told me about and I saw where that was going so I avoided being a creep, in the rest was just a few minor differences mostly in internal monologue, really doesn't deserve a split path like Sancho mentioned. Probably never will need that alternate save but its just 2 save slots anyway.

Still seems weird to me getting dark points rejecting and not cheating on my other LIs but whatever (Too much of it for an harem game imo, devs should start working on making everyone on board with it :p the MC is a bit too coward/cautious for my taste lol ). Probably serves to enter Mira dark path later, not that I care, would never play dark path of this kind, corrupting/lust is ok and welcome, being mean and cruel not for me but I will never kink shame others, each one plays the way they want.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Still seems weird to me getting dark points rejecting and not cheating on my other LIs but whatever (Too much of it for an harem game imo, devs should start working on making everyone on board with it :p the MC is a bit too coward/cautious for my taste lol ). Probably serves to enter Mira dark path later, not that I care, would never play dark path of this kind, corrupting/lust is ok and welcome, being mean and cruel not for me but I will never kink shame others, each one plays the way they want.
I don't think all of being "dark" is about being mean and cruel. Sure if you focus on it, that's where it seems to go, but with just a little, I think of it more as just having sort of negative thoughts or mindset. So I think its fine that being negative with someone and rejecting them adds to that mindset. Like when you can play pranks on Maddie but it gives you some dark points. Its not a nice thing to do, but I choose that every time just so I can laugh when the line comes up later where she says she thinks the house is haunted.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I don't think all of being "dark" is about being mean and cruel. Sure if you focus on it, that's where it seems to go, but with just a little, I think of it more as just having sort of negative thoughts or mindset. So I think its fine that being negative with someone and rejecting them adds to that mindset. Like when you can play pranks on Maddie but it gives you some dark points. Its not a nice thing to do, but I choose that every time just so I can laugh when the line comes up later where she says she thinks the house is haunted.
Yeah probably should have emphase more on dark path and not dark points, I don't mind a dark point here and there in harmless fun. My main game is probably something like 3love/5lust ratio but with a dark point here and there like that prank. But from what I read on the quick walkthrough that is in the game OP and some of the posts saying what happens in the dark path like beating/punish a person being a brat but mourning a mother's death it even gives me the chills. I use the mod and have the gallery unlocked if I had a sadistic curiosity hehe but fortunately i don't.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wish I had of known that when the last chapter came out, I started a whole new save because I did not want to fuck things up with Brooke, I felt bad for poor Nora, and to make it easy to remember by just going full lust.

When do you get a game with paths that mixing them is ok with, it almost always one stat not any.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When do you get a game with paths that mixing them is ok with
H, my good friend, you know I've got your back, don't sweat it man. If anything in the future would become whack due to all this "Love/Lust/Dark" trait point accumulation then I will most certainly code a proper and detailed "CriticalPath" popup (at a minimum) so that you can revert to whatever the heck you want AND fully explain both in-game and in a thread post as to what the heck is going on. No matter what may happen we're all going to be just fine... I'm here at this moment to make the experience with the game better and not let anyone feel like they aren't in control of their playthrough. You know I've got you on this bud, sincerely.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I know mate, and I am grateful, just too many bad experiences with mods who let you go down 2 paths and then it doesn't work, hard to break the old habit of not trusting things to work out.

Reactions: Sancho1969

jabberwanker

Feb 22, 2024
And just for fun, there is a Radiant v0.6.3 out now ;)
Changelog says:
• Fixed another issue with the 'lewd scene' menu, which was causing certain animations to play when they shouldn't be playing​
• Fixed all continuity issues with the 'dark' scene​
• Added additional dialogue to the 'dark' scene​
• Added Crucial Choice flash and important warning for a certain 'dark' scene choice menu​
• Edited some sound effects to make them better align with animations​
• Various minor fixes, changes, and improvements​

Will v0.6.2 of your mod still work with the 0.6.3 version of the game, Sancho1969 ?

Reactions: Qixoni

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
SNIP

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
Done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you kindly sir. I'll have v0.6.3 out for ya soon enough BTW.
You're welcome mate, but I'm good now till 7 comes out, I finished the story now, and once I saw your mod for Eternum I have moved on to that.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.3) - Not Abandoned Edition
1711922175570.png 1711922219455.png 1711922263643.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Mentions: jabberwanker Ding!!! Your order is up. Come and get it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes