Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Just as i finished catching up in this thread and Eternum's, the new versions drops...you're a machine sir! :love:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just as i finished catching up in this thread and Eternum's, the new versions drops...you're a machine sir! :love:
I've also been acquired by patreon ... that's last update from me.

You'll find me at the local freeway underpass where I'll be staying in a newly obtained cardboard box, still sippin' on Crown & Cokes. I spent the signing bonus on liquor instead of rent... like a proper redneck should.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I've also been acquired by patreon ... that's last update from me.

You'll find me at the local freeway underpass where I'll be staying in a newly obtained cardboard box, still sippin' on Crown & Cokes. I spent the signing bonus on liquor instead of rent... like a proper redneck should.
What does it means for this site to be adquire by Patreon? No more free stuff like it is now?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

pitao

May 18, 2023
1711928890977.png

Yep kind of funny, laughed out loud when saw this once got midnight here in Portugal (50 min ago)
Imagine if it was true, they had to delete like half the threads here lmao

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can't edit stats?
Good morning. What specific stat is it you reckon you'd like to edit? I allow you to turn RelpPaths On/Off (along with some other settings) in SanchoCheats (press "c" while in-game or access via the MiniMenu at bottom-right in-game). So what do you think you're missing bud?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enjoy... that specific mod always has a ton of TLC (polish) hours on my part. I'm quite the fan and hope it serves you well. Best mod in all Eternum.
Thanks mate, I appreciate your work, but I just got to getting kicked in the head 3 times in the shower and noped out, felt like nothing was going on.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Good morning. What specific stat is it you reckon you'd like to edit? I allow you to turn RelpPaths On/Off (along with some other settings) in SanchoCheats (press "c" while in-game or access via the MiniMenu at bottom-right in-game). So what do you think you're missing bud?
i think they are referring to the lust/pure/dark ect...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes