• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - Gallery scenes weren't correctly reflecting all iPatch conditions.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Mentions: Uthuriel
I redownloaded and still have this.

1662411953817.png

Unless mine is bugged, the gallery only appears to show a few scenes from ch 4 and barely any from the previous chapters including scenes based on different paths such as the dark path etc.
I have those.

1662411994659.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The var for the girls age is also not being tracked by the gallery...

I hope you don't get annoyed with me^^
I just like to help if I can.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

No, not a you, at me. I put the wrong file in the maintenance update like a noob. It's working fine in my dev system. Give me a bit to sort it proper and I'll test it this time before deploying. The age thing... I've never check on that (these scenes are new).

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unless mine is bugged, the gallery only appears to show a few scenes from ch 4 and barely any from the previous chapters including scenes based on different paths such as the dark path etc.
What other scenes? Before Ch4 there was only Gracie, Vanessa, and Brooke.

This mod already contains the ipatch right, no need to download it separately?
Already played the new chapter with the other in game mod available, but gonna check this with yours, also the gallery is a must.
Yes, the iPatch is integrated. I'll note it in the OP for clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qixoni

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

I just checked, the age is a variable tracked on a per playthrough basis (during gameplay). It is only saved per playthrough and not persistent so once in the main menu it will always be the default age. That's the way the dev wrote the code. To make it otherwise I'd have to have an input option in the gallery similar to the MC name change for it to be changeable.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just checked, the age is a variable tracked on a per playthrough basis (during gameplay). It is only saved per playthrough and not persistent so once in the main menu it will always be the default age. That's the way the dev wrote the code. To make it otherwise I'd have to have an input option in the gallery similar to the MC name change for it to be changeable.
Why do I get the feeling the code for Radiant is trash... :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems to work.

View attachment 2027452

Thank you for your hard work.
My apologies to everyone regarding the last push. I tend to smoke brisket on the weekends and today is that day so it's the very low percentage that I bork a release or an update (my track record is pretty good but this one is embarrassing if I'm being honest). Regards and enjoy.

Reactions: Qixoni

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My apologies to everyone regarding the last push. I tend to smoke brisket on the weekends and today is that day so it's the very low percentage that I bork a release or an update (my track record is pretty good but this one is embarrassing if I'm being honest). Regards and enjoy.
Nah it's ok... nobody is perfect and you did fixed the bugs...
Some other modder would have just updated his mod and then gone AWOL...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nah it's ok... nobody is perfect and you did fixed the bugs...
Some other modder would have just updated his mod and then gone AWOL...
Not perfect, but I'm not too far off. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I've a surprise for you my friend (via the same replay renaming button):
1662416943264.png 1662416957379.png 1662416972151.png

I'm going to check on the brisket, grab tonight's first Crown & Coke, and I'll upload it unannounced. I'll ping you when it's available.

• Love

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do I have to redownload for the age change to appear?
Yes, but not yet. I'll ping you when it's ready. I need to tighten it all up for proper presentation. Give me a bit. It'll look something like this:
1662418978035.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Feature Update

Changelog:
  • Added the ability to change the daughters' age in SanchoGallery. Age limitations are the same as the dev's in-game.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

1662421511058.png

Mentions: Uthuriel

Last edited:
  • Love
Jan 5, 2021
1662445588932.png
The integrated ipatch should default to Daddy, instead of player name I think. For the two other girls, you have a chance to input what you prefer them to call you, but for Maddison, you never get that prompt, so the default text needs to be changed to Daddy - That's what the standalone ipatch does, at least.

Reactions: MausMaus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes