Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
^^^ Came here to say this, its kind of weird "I told you not to call me name ,call me name" kind of thing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2028047
The integrated ipatch should default to Daddy, instead of player name I think. For the two other girls, you have a chance to input what you prefer them to call you, but for Maddison, you never get that prompt, so the default text needs to be changed to Daddy - That's what the standalone ipatch does, at least.
Well, you're half-correct. The mod does NOT alter any of the dev's code or inputs. Your issue is the incorporated iPatch is not triggered. Do this: Before that dialogue open up the MiniMenu and click the iPatch Off then On. That'll get you done when the above occurs. You'll only have to re-trigger it once per save (the iPatch info is saved on a per-playthrough basis), so make a save after you re-trigger the integrated iPatch and you'll always be good to go with that particular playthrough.

As below when it's borked, scroll back, open MiniMenu and toggle iPatch, done:
1662464775690.png

Edit: I made a maintenance update to force the integrated iPatch fully On at startup regardless. Please see post here.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tell you what. For those having issues with the integrated iPatch being hardset On by default, give me a bit and I'll upload a maintenance release that will resolve that issue once and for all regardless of how old the RenPy version is. This is likely best so there's no confusion going forward and everything will be as you expect it to be from the get-go. Give me a few minutes (it's 0700 here and I'm only on my second coffee).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - integrated iPatch not being set fully On by default for some users when starting a new game.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Mentions: sincinbearcity MausMaus

Reactions: MausMaus and Balu83

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering if you still can get a Harem ending being Pure or do you have to go the Lust route. Thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi just wondering if you still can get a Harem ending being Pure or do you have to go the Lust route. Thanks
Good morning. To date no one except the development team knows what's in store. There's no way to know this early into the story to be honest. We'll see.

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The next pending maintenance update will include a minimum of the following:
  • Add triplets' age change ability in SanchoCheats
  • Resolve a stat doubling in SanchoStats
I'll wait for a while in case I decide to add anything else or if there's another unknown bug found. This pic shows the above:
1662473731386.png

Reactions: EvilChef

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The next pending maintenance update will include a minimum of the following:
  • Add triplets' age change ability in SanchoCheats
  • Resolve a stat doubling in SanchoStats
I'll wait for a while in case I decide to add anything else or if there's another unknown bug found. This pic shows the above:
View attachment 2028533
Well, I've other project I'm working on and don't want to forget so I uploaded the above.

SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Feature added - ability to change triplet's age via SanchoCheats. Same age restrictions as the developer has set.
  • Fixed a double-stat entry in the SanchoStat screens.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
any news about when and IF they will release full version sancho? :HideThePain:
Soon is about all I got from Dammed. Reckon he'll push it when he's satisfied although I didn't find any huge issues tbh. There was an introduction of a new variable in Ch2 & Ch3 so he might have warned folks on the beta as he might place additional variables in Ch4 as well which would bork their save progress. That's all I know currently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
What other scenes? Before Ch4 there was only Gracie, Vanessa, and Brooke.
I don't remember them all now because its literally been over a year ago but I used a dif gallery mod for an earlier version and it included all of the mini scenes such as being in the dressing room with one of them, spanking, and a fair others. Theres a lot not included in your gallery compared to the one I used last year.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Soon is about all I got from Dammed. Reckon he'll push it when he's satisfied although I didn't find any huge issues tbh. There was an introduction of a new variable in Ch2 & Ch3 so he might have warned folks on the beta as he might place additional variables in Ch4 as well which would bork their save progress. That's all I know currently.
1662503635661.png

He probs won't sell a beta on itch...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't remember them all now because its literally been over a year ago but I used a dif gallery mod for an earlier version and it included all of the mini scenes such as being in the dressing room with one of them, spanking, and a fair others. Theres a lot not included in your gallery compared to the one I used last year.
Well, there's not even a lot of content and I reckon our definitions of a lewd scene are different. Allie's dressing room scene is a nothing-burger. It's extremely short (she's just trying on underwear for a couple frames) and has one image of her titties. And the spanking is not lewd either. Other than the lewds I have in the gallery, anything else is just filler and I don't really see the point of putting scenes in just for the sake of having a thousand scenes. I reckon you might want to play from the start and then let me know if there's something truly worth putting in a gallery other than what's there to be honest.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The odds of additional content are almost null as Alorth posted on August 26th that he was done with Ch4 and working on the other VN.
I never expected additional content to begin... :KEK:
New content in a year or so... ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho1969 ! Can you continue gallery mod ( maybe also walkthrough mod?) for Indecent Desires - The Game ? I don’t know if you accept mod requests, but I decided to try to ask you
ducharpentu Lost his interest in game
I'm knee-deep in "Deviant Anomalies" currently. I can't keep up with the gallery requests tbh. Either SanchoGallery is pretty slick or other folks are hacking garbage. I've never even heard of the title you mention. If I have a break I'll eyeball it's thread but know that I'm near my limit of what private mods I will release publicly. Once I release them public I'm obligated to update them constantly and I'm quite near a threshold that has me basically working 50+ hrs/wk... and I early-retired in my early 40's. I'm not looking for a fulltime job, that is not my idea of fun. In other words I might take a look but don't hold your breath (no promises).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes