Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apologies, I didn't see this post earlier. I'm not going to spend the time to port all the code and scripts over for another beta. I'll update when Final drops. Until then feel free to use the first beta if you wish, it works just fine tbh. I'm sure once Final drops it's best to play from the last chapter anyway since there will surely be a few variable changes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You've got to be kidding me. Ugh. I just now finished Leap Of Faith after 2 days straight working on it. Damn, bad timing. What's the changelog, do you know? Thanks for the heads-up bud.
My suggestion is you take a well earned break.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
You've got to be kidding me. Ugh. I just now finished Leap Of Faith after 2 days straight working on it. Damn, bad timing. What's the changelog, do you know? Thanks for the heads-up bud.
Hey, not the OP, but here's the changelog:

• All reported bugs fixed as of v0.4, including continuity & missing variables.
• New animations added.
• Various visual & dialogue additions and improvements.
• UI changes and updated choice menus.
• Save-file safe, you can safely continue from this version.
• Ch4 ending credits added.
• Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3.

Thank you as always for your incredible work!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.4)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Updated to VN version v0.4 (full)
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2040340 just a name ??

It is working. But cheat is not working i think
Bud... it just let's you now that SanchoMobile is installed.... isn't that what you want? The mod knows and makes the MiniMenu larger, option/cheat sliders fatter (for your silly thumbs), etc. I'm not sure I understand why you might be confused to be honest.

SanchoOptions/SanchoCheats are shown in the second row of preview pics in the OP. They are both there. At the top of each of them cycles between the two.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
RADIANT [VERSION 0.4 FULL – TABOO EDITION]
with sex? is out
Glad you're excited but you and your bigass post text are a little late to the party bud. Everyone here already knows that and the mod has already been updated for it. I also don't understand your question "with sex?". Use complete sentences like: Are you high?

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes