Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just got to the Cemetary scene...
Gods alive. What is wrong with all the cemetary assets being used for these games. Its like every cemetary is abandoned compleatly and left to ruin and no one cares for it. I haven't seen a cemetary left so poorly IRL ever, what is with the constant need for them to look bad in these games...

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Just me or the song that plays on Olivia MC (in her Room) sound like some Legend of Zelda song with some variation?

Oct 26, 2020
As much as I love this game it's hard to get amped up on a game I may only get to play once a year. There needs to be a compromise, the Devs are spreading themselves thin, either expand your team or let one of your projects go.

This game doesn't come even close to the disturbed things Jeffrey Dahmer did to his victims. But regardless of him, the majority of people with fetishes, even those with (mildly) disturbing one's, never act out on them in real.

If the Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world played perverted games instead of hunting for victims it would be a win in my book.
Should he have just said mentally deranged since you're being technical lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Well I enjoyed the update. Just hope it's not another EIGHT months before next update. We need more games like this.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would say this update was average, the half with triplets was good, but the other half...
After the last update i really hoped 0.3 would get the game back on track, but to my disappointment, this update made me convinced that this is just becoming an other fuck fest, with a dozen different girls.
Sadly the opposite what i hoped for, a game with heavy (sole) focus on the triplets, family drama, overcoming traumata, a good emotional story and maybe 1 or 2 other LI's, for those who want to play the wholesome dad.

How many LI's are there now, besides the triplets ?
Tiffany (the model), Mary (alas Brooke), Natalie, Mira, Vanessa, Alita (likely), cop wife (maybe)...of course all of them are falling for the MC as soon as they see him.
I can understand 1 or 2 alternatives, besides the triplets, but this is getting way too much imo.

Natalie is imo one of the worst characters, we go from, u killed my son, to i want to kill u, to lets have a coffee and finally to nude massages, all in a couple of days, with no choice.
Brooke, or Mary as i call her now, a virgin mother, really :rolleyes:
And the cop has of course worked for FBI, with many important connections (should have guessed it, after he blocked the MC with his Beetle), also seems mental according to his wife...

The MC is another problem... he switches personality between a loving parent, to let's punish the bitch, yes i enjoy being a sadist towards Maddi, yes of course i'd love to help u Maddy, to i can't hold back my sex drive, to acting like a virgin boy with Natalie...even without the dark route, his personality shifts are jarring from time to time.
As for the dark route, this one of the worst/unfitting dark route's i have seen so far, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game, or the MC, he seems to have a hard case of a multiple personality disorder.

Well enough of my rant, a pity imo.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
"We work extremely hard to make sure our updates never feel like unfinished/early-access projects. We much prefer to give y'all a fully polished, functional, and complete video game."

That has to be the tso greatest sentences ever said on this site.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I think this was a great update. Keep it up Dev. Variety is the spice of life, and I love all the secondary and tertiary characters. Keep 'em coming. I am not as much of a fan of games that are pure fuck-fests as I am good character and plot development, with a generous portions of sexual content sprinkled through-out. This is definitely my kind of game. I'm stopping by your subscribestar today to sponsor your work for a while.

~Wulf

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol nurse at the beginning of the game in the hospital is the worst nurse ever. "I'm panicking"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would say this update was average, the half with triplets was good, but the other half...
After the last update i really hoped 0.3 would get the game back on track, but to my disappointment, this update made me convinced that this is just becoming an other fuck fest, with a dozen different girls.
Sadly the opposite what i hoped for, a game with heavy (sole) focus on the triplets, family drama, overcoming traumata, a good emotional story and maybe 1 or 2 other LI's, for those who want to play the wholesome dad.

How many LI's are there now, besides the triplets ?
Tiffany (the model), Mary (alas Brooke), Natalie, Mira, Vanessa, Alita (likely), cop wife (maybe)...of course all of them are falling for the MC as soon as they see him.
I can understand 1 or 2 alternatives, besides the triplets, but this is getting way too much imo.

Natalie is imo one of the worst characters, we go from, u killed my son, to i want to kill u, to lets have a coffee and finally to nude massages, all in a couple of days, with no choice.
Brooke, or Mary as i call her now, a virgin mother, really :rolleyes:
And the cop has of course worked for FBI, with many important connections (should have guessed it, after he blocked the MC with his Beetle), also seems mental according to his wife...

The MC is another problem... he switches personality between a loving parent, to let's punish the bitch, yes i enjoy being a sadist towards Maddi, yes of course i'd love to help u Maddy, to i can't hold back my sex drive, to acting like a virgin boy with Natalie...even without the dark route, his personality shifts are jarring from time to time.
As for the dark route, this one of the worst/unfitting dark route's i have seen so far, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game, or the MC, he seems to have a hard case of a multiple personality disorder.

Well enough of my rant, a pity imo.
Agree with all you said except with the part the part about the triplets. They also were made into cartoon characters.

Anyway, just wanted to comment that all your points for me are valid, but not even the triplets are safe from disappointment. I do agree in your analysis of all other characters totally.

What really felt like a potential great drama with the triplets has really turned into one of the most absurd and cliche "everybody wants to fuck MC for his magical cock" stupid fuckfest...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I mean do whatever fits best for you I'm doing Pure and Lust and Maddison is slowly opening up to you in fact there is a scene when Maddison is blushing in front of the MC and hugging him without the Dark Path.
i was thinking like this :
olivia - the rational ,"pure" one
allison - the "naughty"(lust) but innocent one
maddison - the sceptical "dark" minded
3 daughters - 3 paths
but doesnt matter now for me - dont want corrupt them anymore lol
poor girls ..

Reactions: necrothef

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
soo
for the 3 girls
Olivia - pure path
maddison - dark path
allison - lust path
does this work?
i am replaying from the start since the last update was long ago lol
I mean do whatever fits best for you I'm doing Pure and Lust and Maddison is slowly opening up to you in fact there is a scene when Maddison is blushing in front of the MC and hugging him without the Dark Path and let's be honest all 3 of them are angels and yes Maddison is a little hard on the MC, but you have to remember you where out of there lives for 18 years so I understand why she acts like that towards the MC
it's a lot harder for her to bond with the MC after 18 years, but deep down she cares for MC just give her time instead of corrupting them. :cry:

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
i was thinking like this :
olivia - the rational ,"pure" one
allison - the "naughty"(lust) but innocent one
maddison - the sceptical "dark" minded
3 daughters - 3 paths
but doesnt matter now for me - dont want corrupt them anymore lol
poor girls ..
They came to bond with there father not to be treated like animals. :(

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes