Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You're misinterpreting. The guy I quoted seemed to be of the opinion that there's only one guy working on this. I meant only to correct him. You mustn't have seen the fragment of the post I quoted.
No the guy u quoted is well aware of the fact that there are 2 devs. I just used dev, cause Dammed is doing the writing/story part and i have no idea how much Alorth is involved with the writing.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No the guy u quoted is well aware of the fact that there are 2 devs. I just used dev, cause Dammed is doing the writing/story part and i have no idea how much Alorth is involved with the writing.
Then you should have used "devs" and "they".

Last edited:

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Sometimes, I just want a true daddy simulator, because I miss my daughter IRL, and playing a VN is the next best thing to her being here.
man, tell me something, its probably personal. I am unmarried and without child so I cant say possibly know the answer to this. How is it like playing incest games based on daddy-daughter and do you think it impacts your real life relation with your daughters in a sexual degree? do you get hard on for your daughers? too personal, i know , just had to get it out there XD

Reactions: dx_boost

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

First, let me just say I'm sorry that it's been a little while since I've made one of these. For the sake of not sounding like a broken record I try to keep them sparse but I sometimes end up losing track of time and waiting too long. So if you were worried or nervous about our progress on account of my relative silence, I apologize.
As always, we're working hard to get the update into your hands and we're pretty close, so this will be the final progress report I make before the release of Chapter 4. If you're wondering why it's been a while, just know that Ch4 is indeed the largest we've done for Radiant so far, and should give players at least 2-3 hours of new content.
Speaking of new content, v0.4 will include...
• The most renders & animations of any previous chapter.
• New songs and some custom made/very spicy sound effects.
• One of the biggest and most fleshed out sex scenes we've ever done.
• More lewd and sexual content than all previous chapters, etc.
It's my absolute favorite chapter so far, and I'm confident you will love it as much as I do.
Now as for our progress... I'm going to avoid doing what I did last time (for the sake of not generating too much hype or putting my foot in my mouth), so I won't give too many specifics (like a date). Just know that I'm in the final stages of the story, a good majority of the update has been coded (and the first half of it already tested), and a massive chunk of renders and animations have been completed. This means the bulk of our work is done and we're in the "last hurdle."
Thanks so much for being patient with us and you have my promise that it will have been worth the wait. Also, I love you guys and really appreciate all the support. After the release of Chapter 3, we saw our biggest peak in subscribers so far (over 1500), and while we've hemorrhaged a lot of people throughout the course of working on Ch4 I'd never cut corners or sacrifice the game's quality just because we lost a few people.
Also, I wish our Ukrainian and Russian supporters all the best, and I hope you stay safe in these turbulent times.
That's it for now. See you all again soonish and hopefully with some big news.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

First, let me just say I'm sorry that it's been a little while since I've made one of these. For the sake of not sounding like a broken record I try to keep them sparse but I sometimes end up losing track of time and waiting too long. So if you were worried or nervous about our progress on account of my relative silence, I apologize.
As always, we're working hard to get the update into your hands and we're pretty close, so this will be the final progress report I make before the release of Chapter 4. If you're wondering why it's been a while, just know that Ch4 is indeed the largest we've done for Radiant so far, and should give players at least 2-3 hours of new content.
Speaking of new content, v0.4 will include...
• The most renders & animations of any previous chapter.
• New songs and some custom made/very spicy sound effects.
• One of the biggest and most fleshed out sex scenes we've ever done.
• More lewd and sexual content than all previous chapters, etc.
It's my absolute favorite chapter so far, and I'm confident you will love it as much as I do.
Now as for our progress... I'm going to avoid doing what I did last time (for the sake of not generating too much hype or putting my foot in my mouth), so I won't give too many specifics (like a date). Just know that I'm in the final stages of the story, a good majority of the update has been coded (and the first half of it already tested), and a massive chunk of renders and animations have been completed. This means the bulk of our work is done and we're in the "last hurdle."
Thanks so much for being patient with us and you have my promise that it will have been worth the wait. Also, I love you guys and really appreciate all the support. After the release of Chapter 3, we saw our biggest peak in subscribers so far (over 1500), and while we've hemorrhaged a lot of people throughout the course of working on Ch4 I'd never cut corners or sacrifice the game's quality just because we lost a few people.
Also, I wish our Ukrainian and Russian supporters all the best, and I hope you stay safe in these turbulent times.
That's it for now. See you all again soonish and hopefully with some big news.
Pffff. I'd be amazed if we see this thing before May. I am not even joking.

There's a bigger chance DPC drops BADIK episode 9, than Damned finishes Chapter 4.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You're misinterpreting. The guy I quoted seemed to be of the opinion that there's only one guy working on this. I meant only to correct him. You mustn't have seen the fragment of the post I quoted.
Then you misinterpreted, because I'm well aware about both :) Simply one is more fixed to lorewise, and as some already mentioned, Alorth works on other games like TFTUV when it comes to visuals. And some around here know I'm aware of it.

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
I don't get it.
I woke up from coma with no one I knew, no parents, no brothers and sisters, just my dream girl who was there with me day after day. And then when I finally know she was real, and she was my true love, yet she passed away in pain and hardship without leaving me an opportunity to finally meet her befor she left forever. Shouldn't I feel so heartbroken? Why would I be curious or optimistic or angry? If that's me I would feel so sad to think about anything, at least crying for an entire day.

Reactions: Bev_

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I don't get it.
I woke up from coma with no one I knew, no parents, no brothers and sisters, just my dream girl who was there with me day after day. And then when I finally know she was real, and she was my true love, yet she passed away in pain and hardship without leaving me an opportunity to finally meet her befor she left forever. Shouldn't I feel so heartbroken? Why would I be curious or optimistic or angry? If that's me I would feel so sad to think about anything, at least crying for an entire day.
Been a while since I played that scene, but I'm pretty sure it's in regards to the MCs thoughts on the future with his recently discovered kids, not about the their mothers death.

He's long since mourned his family, and he doesn't actually know the mother at all beyond his dreams. It makes perfect sense he'd be focus on the daughters at this point.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes