Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark and that's bad because? Besides, not everyone in here are freeloaders, and a lot of patrons come from local users...
Did I say it was a bad thing? Considering some of my previous posts, I can see why you might be inclined to think that but in this case it's just a statement of fact.

Aaaand the news post is paywalled. A practice I don't agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Well now here's the issue, so many people complained about the game and left the Patreon that we have nobody left to rip it for us. Sad times!
Yep, seems like with how this thread has become all the people who actually support the game either stopped or left to another place kek

Reactions: Tatsuya25

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well now here's the issue, so many people complained about the game and left the Patreon that we have nobody left to rip it for us. Sad times!
Its ok, eventually someone on the lower tiers will share it. I do kinda think its a success we drove so many people off the scam, even it takes one week or two to drop here. At least we know its out. I would resume my pledge for one month just to share it here but I am not willing to give them a single dime until the game production is transparent, which I doubt it ever will.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Its ok, eventually someone on the lower tiers will share it. I do kinda think its a success we drove so many people off the scam, even it takes one week or two to drop here. At least we know its out. I would resume my pledge for one month just to share it here but I am not willing to give them a single dime until the game production is transparent, which I doubt it ever will.
the game is now out for 5 bucks which is the lowest tier possible. So it's either today/tomorrow or the current subs are simply not willing to pirate it and someone will have to take one for the team.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Radiant-0.4Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Radiant-0.4Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Signing in to download the torrent? sounds fishy

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes