jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The "Pure" route still means that you'll get to romance the girls right? So far that route has been really bland, give me something at least. "Lust" route of course is the better choice. I'm skipping the Dark route completely because I'm not a psychopathic lunatic. Thanks for the update.
definitely agree, especially when the one time I tried a dark choice led my favorite daughter in this game to tears, which made me feel like shit.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I also have the same impression. At first glance, the "best" options seem like those on the Lust route. But yes, the Pure route is definitely also for romance girls.

In this update, this is much more noticeable, which I really like.

The MC himself in his inner thoughts lets you know that the Lust route is to seduce girls faster and without much thought.
And the Pure route is a romance focused precisely on a more romantic approach and without rushing things. Still, even though I am one hundred percent on this route, I agree that in some things it feels a bit soft to me.
That's really all I want, to romance and "love" them versus turn into a full sexual predator lol.
definitely agree, especially when the one time I tried a dark choice led my favorite daughter in this game to tears, which made me feel like shit.
Yeah I don't even wanna know what Mc did, sounds SVU-ish.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

love // dark // lust // pure // relationship

Download (1).png Download (2).png Download (3).png Download (4).png Download (5).png Download (6).png Download.png Download (9).png Download (11).png

choice detection/outcome

Download (7).png Download (8).png Download (10).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Blonde scene is Realy Hot i though Mc will Lick her Honey :love:(y)
Good Update :cool:(y)

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know the name/version of the song that plays during the road-trip car ride? Love it, but don't feel like going through the hassle of decompressing the archive.rpa to grab (and honestly, its been so long I've forgotten how :p )
If you mean the one that plays just before the liquor store/when they're all singing: Green Green Garden
That was it, Green Green Garden by Chris Haugen. Thanks!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone else missing the Vanessa meeting from their save? The game goes straight from the car scene with the cop's wife to Brook's appartment. Although MC does mention meeting Vanessa, I never saw it.

Edit : Apparently it happens after Brooke although that line about MC's flavor during the bj scene is confusing....

Last edited:
Reactions: qween

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Anyone else missing the Vanessa meeting from their save? The game goes straight from the car scene with the cop's wife to Brook's appartment. Although MC does mention meeting Vanessa, I never saw it.
Are you talking about this scene?
Capture.PNG

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So this was a great update. I think my saves was out of order so I'll have to play over when i get a chance because i honestly forgot if i was a pervert or not. There was some hard decisions to be made and i managed to hold myself back somehow and resist temptation. While i love all of the my triplets I'm still team Maddison. I swear I'm going to melt this inexperienced Ice Princess one of these days.

When it came to that Brooke reveal, my first thought was this is too exaggerated. Then i thought it was fine when i remembered the MC's situation. I'm also a tad bit conflicted when it comes to Natalie as well. I'm a mixed bag of emotions this update to be quite frank. One thing i wasn't conflicted about was Liv though :love:!

Like i said above, it was a great update but with that ending, which was very touching, i feel the next will be amazing and I'm looking forward to that the most. What I'm not looking forward to is that creepy asshole Glenn :mad:. I'll be going back now to organize my saves better so i can atleast remember not to perv on them on my main.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes