JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.
Spanking Maddie is completely optional. You can very easily choose other routes that do not lead there at all. You can also choose to not download the completely optional patch that is required to even see the spanking scenes at all.

Are you suggesting that you are morally superior to players who chose to spank Maddie because you merely played this game with the intent to have your character fuck his three kids? I mean, the whole game is based on the premise of the MC having incestuous relations with his three daughters. That's the point. I suspect that most people who play this game (or the countless others like it on this site) would never consider doing something like that in real life in the same sense that people who play Grand Theft Auto don't generally steal cars and wander around killing random people in real life. It's just a game!

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... Teasing us twice in a row with the same girl (cliffhanger) ... I see, I see ... :sneaky::sneaky:

Other than that - again an awesome update. (y):cool:
Somehow I really enjoy playing this game - yeah, I know the updates are more on the slower side - BUT if someone asks me, they are worth the wait. Quality is above standard - in renders & models.
Quite interesting story with some pretty kinky surprises (y):devilish:

8/10 from my side ... Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
Now I'll be interested in what his "loyal" fan base is after that disappointment of an update. If it took him 14 months to assemble that pile of rendering and animation for chap 4... And he's playing to a audience of seasoned AVN viewers that watch much longer and complex product and his paywall is set and a min of 5 bucks (USA) ... Well, I guess I'll just sit back and watch the comments because they are going to be FAR more interesting that this "update" (.01 teasers have had far more content)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant - MultiMod Edition (v0.4 Update)
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
My Opinion..... I played the game again because i choose lust over dark and i did not see the second punishment... Now that i saw the scene if this kind of punishment (specially to “your” daughter) does not have right after sex with that person it just turn to a sadistic game with no meaning and to be honest i personally concern about the mentally health of the dev.... This things and the scene that grabs her throat like that in a game in 2022 are rubbish. Again my opinion.

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
I've just updated my "Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen" for the current version v0.4-BETA of the game -- this mod is also linked in the OP.

What changed you might ask -- not much to be honest! I added more "Other Characters" as well as "Other Relationships", for all the characters that have those parameters in the current game. Some characters still don't have any in-game values for a relationship and such, that's why you won't see them in my status screen.

View attachment 2026935
Could you answer a question for me? why do you bother with content that is this light. Just saying that after 14 months he really didn't add much to the main content. Some teases but I don't see a value added here. Just my opinion.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Really glad to see this title make a triumphant return.. was one of the first few titles i read back when started getting into VNs and even was a patreon for a while till it looked like it was going on hiatus.. Hope to see the continuation now its back from the abyss as its a rare heart warming story aside from its lewd aspects.. Welcome back dev team

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm glad to see this game is still active. I've missed the triplets a lot, especially Maddie.

As for the Dark path stuff I see being mentioned. I didn't play into it much in this game, I usually stuck to lust, but I'm curious now to see what happens in this update. I've played a lot of dark stuff on this site so it's probably not that extreme as some are stating, from my perspective. I recall the spanking with Maddie in an early update but that wasn't that bad. I'll try to check the new one out and see if it's really that brutal.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My Opinion..... I played the game again because i choose lust over dark and i did not see the second punishment... Now that i saw the scene if this kind of punishment (specially to “your” daughter) does not have right after sex with that person it just turn to a sadistic game with no meaning and to be honest i personally concern about the mentally health of the dev.... This things and the scene that grabs her throat like that in a game in 2022 are rubbish. Again my opinion.
To be fair that particular version of the scene is only once you've obtained "Sadist" flag, so you got what is relevant to the path you chose.... a dark sadist:
1662402067479.png
BTW, you might not want to play other VN's of the similar nature such as Karlsson's Gambit... in other words there's VN's that cover this kink but this VN gives you the choice. If it's not your kink then simply don't go down that road, pick another menu choice. But, like you, it's just my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes