kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Everyone knows that women are innocent creatures incapable of flirting......
Yes, pretty much literally throwing themselves onto someone on the very first moment they meet them is "flirting"... But either way, my point is that EVERY FEMALE your MC runs into does this. So even if it's just flirting, it's exactly like I said, just male fantasy that literally 100% of the females you happen to encounter will "flirt" with you on the very first moment they set eyes on you...

Yeah that's one of my main issues with a lot of these games. I've just recently (within the last month) found these. Previously I didn't know they existed. I know about some of the artwork but didn't know the games were there. As a writer I find myself torn. On the one hand I do like the abundance of sexuality and never ending fantasy fulfillment that happens with these games but I also really do like the story aspect of things.

Like last night I got to the part where MC and Jade have their first night together. It was hot to say the least, and the model for Jade is very well done, so that side of me wasn't disappointed, but storyline wise it just really seemed odd. Maybe there's a part that happens later that explains it better but at the moment it confuses me. MC meets some random chick at a liquor store. Happens to run into her at the lake and fucks her brains out that night while is 3 daughters are asleep.
Exactly, like how convenient that out of everyone her "voices" in her head just happens to choose you, the MC, to be the one they say to go after...

For Jade's part, she hears the voices in her head. We are meant to get that she is not quite right, so we cannot guess her motivations. For the MC part, if you chose to go with her, then you question your own motivations because there is an option to NOT fuck her.

That's the thing often overlooked in VNs is that we make choices to get the wish fulfillment, right? The vast majority of us will select those wishes. So that style seems to be appropriate rather than wrong.

For others in the thread not just you:

You could always read Les Misérables if you want things to go wrong and no one to be happy.

Also once you have a sense the story will have the MC getting a FEAST of LIs you could move along if that is a turn off, as these stories aren't going to change once established.

Just saying
Yah but the issue is that of course out of everyone those voices would tell her to go after the MC just like every other female character the moment you meet them with or without voices, lol.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
where's the Abandoned tag? :unsure:
well they still got 2 weeks, and bunch of wallpapers View attachment 2391181

View attachment 2391180
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It takes a period of 18 months between content released for Abandoned

Alternately it takes 3 months between communication.

So that post dated January means it CANNOT be abandoned until April 25th if they say nothing more until then

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It takes a period of 18 months between content released for Abandoned

Alternately it takes 3 months between communication.

So that post dated January means it CANNOT be abandoned until April 25th if they say nothing more until then
yep so far they are updating at least once a month, with wallpapers if nothing else, so wont happen any time soon.

Dec 25, 2021
well they still got 2 weeks, and bunch of wallpapers View attachment 2391181

View attachment 2391180
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1676411538502.png
I still have in mind these rules! so a game without an update for more than 6 months needs a such tag! maybe not the "abandoned" tag indeed but at least a tag that says it's on hold for x reason! it's in Pending for x reasons! or
on standby...

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2391364
I still have in mind these rules! so a game without an update for more than 6 months needs a such tag! maybe not the "abandoned" tag indeed but at least a tag that says it's on hold for x reason! it's in Pending for x reasons! or
on standby...
yeah i wouldnt mind for those games that takes for ever to have special tag, at least would be easier to recognize when go thru list, tho this one last update took 14 month to come and rest were round average 7

Reactions: TheFapMasterOne

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 2391364
on standby...
Apparently you forget that means Dev update not content

used to be able to go 6 months without saying anything and forever with no content.

So if you are "remembering" old meanings you are doing it wrong

It would give more leeway not to tag it

Reactions: armond

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 2391364
on standby...
The f*ck do you care if the game has the abandoned tag or not?

I mean devs have said that the game is in development and that the update will be out in 5-6 months. Why put a "on hold" or "abandoned" tag when apparently the game is in development? that would only bring confusion

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've supported Radiant from almost the beginning, and there are times that the dev's have not kept up communication with their supporters or provided a way to update their supporters on the status of the next update.

This has improved since the last update but compared to some of the other creators I support, there is still more work to do here.

They continue to say that the next update is on track for a late Feb release, so I'm looking forward to this update this month.

Is it possible it will slip into the next month - sure (it's rare when I find a creator I enjoy who actually maintains a, for example, monthly update schedule and they hit on time 11 or 12 times a year).

While we wait for the next update, F95 actually offers just a few other VNs to enjoy/try out... and no one is forced to be here, on the F95 thread for Radiant.

Here, on this thread, we have a few broken records ... Why isn't this on hold... Why doesn't this get an abandoned tag?

To those, I simply say:

Why are you so invested in complaining about This VN, over and over and over again?

Why don't you abandon this thread and spend your time on other threads sharing your thoughts on why you enjoy those creators?

Dec 25, 2021
The f*ck do you care if the game has the abandoned tag or not?

I mean devs have said that the game is in development and that the update will be out in 5-6 months. Why put a "on hold" or "abandoned" tag when apparently the game is in development? that would only bring confusion
saying that the game is in development is not enough and is not precise.
Either the releases are provided consistently or they are not!
claiming that the game is still in development and making 1 release per year is not accurate.
Therefore it's correct, in my view, to have such tags that will allow providing details on the frequency of the release! a kind of release scale! it exists and it's used a lot in the world of game development.

• Angry
Reactions: Marine74

armond

Apr 26, 2020
claiming that the game is still in development and making 1 release per year is not accurate.
Therefore it's correct, in my view, to have such tags that will allow providing details on the frequency of the release! a kind of release scale! it exists and it's used a lot in the world of game development.
images-2.jpeg

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Actually, 1 content release per year is still technically "in development". It's just not fast enough. And therein lies the key advantage of consumers in the capitalist markets: don't buy it. Dropping financial support for those kinds of 'ruses' sends a louder message than complaining on development forums does. Taking money away from the service provider is the most powerful right you can exercise.

However, I am inclined to agree that 1 content update per year, no matter how large, is not welcome. At least not in my opinion.
VNs are story-focused (as ironic as that may sound, considering...), and you simply can't let players wait for upwards of half a year for the continuation. You are hurting yourself (as a developer) more than you are hurting the customers - because interest wanes with time, and people might forget to follow up on your projects if they are shelved for longer periods of time.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There are no 'Roberts Rules of Orders' here, just general guidelines that F95 and its moderators adhere to. Perhaps you should seek a different forum to vent your frustrations that Radiant's status is not accurately described to your satisfaction.

F95 was not created to give you a quick dashboard view to decide if you want to download or play a particular version of a VN, Radiant or any other VN, nor is there a green/yellow/red light assessment that meets your criteria for an easy overview of the status of Any VN.

Ask yourself how much you paid to be here, then ask if the tools you've been given are worth what you paid...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes