JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone found a good balance of the choices to make coz assuming that going hard down 1 single path isn't right right?
No one knows what could happen yet, but if you read the old "in-depth" walk through they used to make, it mentions the impact the choices have in a bit more detail. Here some snippets from an old copy I still have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant - MultiMod Edition (v0.4 Update)
View attachment 2027019

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Radiant Multi-Mod Fully Taxed Edition (v0.5a Update)
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah that's why I asked.

More than likely someone will have tested the game over and over - because there's people like that..

Was just wondering if there's any different results people have had yet from mixing it up somewhat

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Actually there is.
Thanks, I just tried it, was it just the interrupted spanking scene? That's all I got, hope I didn't do anything wrong, but was hoping for more. :cry:

There is Mira content in this rev.

It actually has two flavors... regular and Dark path, which she seems to enjoy, so Maddie may have some company for a future dark 3 some.
Are either path more than just the spanking? Or do they both kind of lead to the same scene?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks, I just tried it, was it just the interrupted spanking scene? That's all I got, hope I didn't do anything wrong, but was hoping for more. :cry:

Are either path more than just the spanking? Or do they both kind of lead to the same scene?
Only the Dark path leads to an over-the-top spanking that can actually scare Maddie. There is other dark behavior that can scare other girls, but this is the best example I saw to distinguish the lust path from the Dark path.

Reactions: kjj308

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In the aftermath of St. Patty's Day, we get some Great Radiant news from Sir Damned!

4K Wallpapers - March 2023 (+News!)
Hey everyone! Thanks for waiting patiently for this one, as I'm sure you all are aware we're keeping ourselves very busy wrapping up the last quarter of Chapter 5 so we can get it into your hands.
Speaking of that, I wanted to drop some quick news and let you know that I updated the progress tracker to show exactly where we're at. As you can see, we're just about done! While it's coming a little later in this month than I wanted it to, there's a good reason for it, as I decided to fill it out quite a bit and make it significantly longer than what was originally planned. This means you're getting some nice, high quality "additional content" and bonus dialogue.
For those who already played alpha, it will basically be close to the same length as that, making for a rather large chapter when put together/played in one shot!
Thanks for your patience guys, I'll be back here the moment it's ready to post the beta, and then the full launch a day or two after that!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I think the challenge here is that there is still a significant amount of world/relationship-building to have enough content for a real playthrough of any of the three paths: pure/lust/dark.

I've seen only minor divergence when playing lust versus dark so far and I have not attempted either a full pure path or a primarily pure focused path, so I don't know what content is missed (pure versus lust for example). I would not expect to see any of the pure dark (Maddie over the top spanking) on the pure path as it is not there on the lust path.

Like a lot of AVNs that give path choices, it will take a number of additional rev's to see any meaningful divergence, especially - I imagine - pure versus lust (my thoughts versus something I've seen on SS or Discord).
I mean originally I thought the pacing of the story was just fine but I didn't really pay much attention to the pure/dark/lust stats. Then I decided to do complete pure and the result was kind of disappointing. My tastes are pretty vanilla with the exception of the story being DxD so I was hoping for a more romantic approach. I just hope this doesn't turn into a "you have to be a monster in order to really do anything" kind of game.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I mean originally I thought the pacing of the story was just fine but I didn't really pay much attention to the pure/dark/lust stats. Then I decided to do complete pure and the result was kind of disappointing. My tastes are pretty vanilla with the exception of the story being DxD so I was hoping for a more romantic approach. I just hope this doesn't turn into a "you have to be a monster in order to really do anything" kind of game.
Very romantic to fuck your daughters, yes

People tend to forget that what initiates incest must be lust otherwise it doesn't make much sense

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
LMAO Yes yes dicks and vaginas balls sex sex fuck fuck fuck. Mr big brains over here.
It takes lust yes, but it usually would need to be mixed with love. If there's no love in it, then incest ends up being more like rape.
Perhaps I did not explain myself very well and what I said was misinterpreted, of course there must be building up in the relationship and if you want a little love, but I think that the core should always be lust and the taboo of the action that is being done, many games from the beginning put it as something nice and as if it were not a big deal from the first moment and for me that kills the kink, but that is another debate

Reactions: aidenboy
Jan 7, 2019
Perhaps I did not explain myself very well and what I said was misinterpreted, of course there must be building up in the relationship and if you want a little love, but I think that the core should always be lust and the taboo of the action that is being done, many games from the beginning put it as something nice and as if it were not a big deal from the first moment and for me that kills the kink, but that is another debate
people who are built with that custom doesn't see incest as a bad thing but a good thing to keep the blood line strong as such some do fall in love with there father or brother it happens its the church that made us hate the idea of incest.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Query: the harem implies being able to be with all possible girls or is there a moment where you have to choose between one and the other?
Can you be with all of them at the same time?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Query: the harem implies being able to be with all possible girls or is there a moment where you have to choose between one and the other?
Can you be with all of them at the same time?
It's a harem so I guess yes after all that's what it means, but I think there's going to be a harem with the triplets and then another with the side chicks, something like that.

northbreeze08

Oct 25, 2022
people who are built with that custom doesn't see incest as a bad thing but a good thing to keep the blood line strong as such some do fall in love with there father or brother it happens its the church that made us hate the idea of incest.
No it's not. It's equally taboo in Muslims m countries, in Hindu countries or anywhere else. Has nothing to do with the church. Ever since Caligula created a harem with his sister and mother it's been taboo and illegal.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No it's not. It's equally taboo in Muslims m countries, in Hindu countries or anywhere else. Has nothing to do with the church. Ever since Caligula created a harem with his sister and mother it's been taboo and illegal.
And yet in both Indian and Muslim-dominated countries there is an absolute fuckton of arranged marriages between cousins, which btw: Still incest. The UK had published stats at one point about the intense frequency of it among Pakistani migrants living there.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes