JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Patch out on LewdPatcher
I noticed that it's the "True Edition" patch this time, instead of the former "Taboo Edition" patch.

The True Edition has been alluded to before but never actually posted. I think way back around the time when chapter 4 was released the developers said something about the True Edition having substantially darker content. I guess we'll soon see if that is true.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I noticed that it's the "True Edition" patch this time, instead of the former "Taboo Edition" patch.

The True Edition has been alluded to before but never actually posted. I think way back around the time when chapter 4 was released the developers said something about the True Edition having substantially darker content. I guess we'll soon see if that is true.
No, the last one was "True Edition" as well..

Radiant (v0.5a) - True Edition Patch

Or just open it and look......at the images, 56 new images and no new animations. Nothing much of interest besides them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Dammed said a few minutes ago in Discord that he's making the Patreon posts for it now. Said it'll be available to all Patreons instead of just the top tiers.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LewdPatcher was updated again, from v0.5.1 to v0.5.2. So, must have been changes from 4 hours ago :ROFLMAO:

It's out to:

Hey everyone, it would seem that a lot of things need to be said.

Before that: Radiant just had a new game update. Go get it here.

First and foremost, I am so sorry for my silence over the last couple of months. For those of you who aren't a member of, or haven't checked our Discord server... you will be completely out of the loop. If you haven't joined us there already, I do recommend doing so now. But for those who prefer communication here: the "quick version" of what was said there is that not long after I recovered from being ill, the person who has lived with me for four years... someone who I cared greatly about and considered family, unfortunately, passed away. She was old, 76, but it was still quite unexpected. I always told her how healthy and spritely she seemed for her age... but things took a very quick nosedive due to an infection and before I knew it, she was gone.

This is the fifth person that I love who has died in three years. It has been a hell of a ride... and after losing Dale... for the first time in years I am alone. I want to be quite clear in explaining that this affected me greatly. I am a pretty tough person, but when this happened... I needed a break. Not from working per se, but from everything. People, responsibility, my family... I pretty much closed the door to my brain and thought, "I'll feel better tomorrow," but it took a lot longer than I expected for me to feel mentally well enough to reach out to people about what I was going through. So yeah, for the last three months I've been doing not much of anything at all. Shooting the shit, video games, anything to distract myself.

We all need breaks sometimes, and mine just happened to come at a bad time. I had just recovered from an illness and needed to release the next Radiant update like I told you guys I would. I didn't handle the pressure of that well, either. My one and only regret is not at least saying, "Hey guys, I need a break and will be back as soon as I can." This is a mistake I will never make again. I am a slow learner, but once my mind is set on something I have a pretty easy time following through. So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not giving you guys a heads up. I was just in a state of mind where... everything be damned.

Now onto the title of this thread. Please let me make something abundantly clear, here...

Radiant is literally my entire life. It might sound silly to some of you, but this game is my greatest accomplishment and my sole passion in life. I fucking love this story, this world, its characters, and the community surrounding it (that includes all of you). Nothing is more important to me, and the game will absolutely never be abandoned. I noticed we received that tag on certain sites, despite it only being a few months since our last update... but please be aware I have no control of that. It's flat out untrue, and never will be true. This game means everything to me.

I just wanted to say that, and check in with you all, and also let you know that Radiant's next update is here. Keep in mind, this is a continuation of Chapter 5 and not a "full chapter," but Alorth and I have agreed on a hard deadline for Chapter 6 as well: that deadline is March 23rd. I plan to have Radiant Ch6 finished and ready to go in February. I also plan to reach Chapter 10 in 2024. No more distractions and no more delays. Thanks for hearing me out, I love you guys.

And to those of you who stick around no matter what, I appreciate you greatly.

SirD.
Enjoy, someone decided to PM me this....

Radiant [v0.5.2] [RK Studios]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes