micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.F.G .... another awesome game bites the dust :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
a while ago already

v0.1 - 7. Apr .2020
v0.2 - 06.Nov.2020 - 7 months
v0.3 - 05.Jul.2021 - 8 months
v0.4 - 11.Sep.2022 - 14 months
v0.5 alpha - 5 March 2023 - 6 month
v0.5 Abandoned - 13.Nov.2023 - 8 months
v0.5 beta - 7VE2.gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The beginning of the story really got me hooked this game wasn't bad but the devs didn't put effort into it I think this is why it got abandoned, or maybe because of their other games who knows, this is why I hate when devs work in 2 games at once, AOA Academy and now this one, meanwhile, hundreds of awful games still being developed and getting support what a shame.
Damned only does this, his first Vn was abandoned a looonnnng time ago. He only has one project (if you don't count all his bug testing for AAA games lol). Alorth only did the animations...and the projects he works on for those (his own and others) are all going as planned.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Have to admit I was a patron when the game first came out but ended up dropping it which was a disappointment. It wasn't just the lack of game updates that did it in for me it was also you'd maybe see a wallpaper once a month if you were lucky (which I couldn't care less about) but also no progress reports of any kind.

I don't mind supporting Devs who deserve it and might have stuck around longer if there was more transparency in progress, in the end I decided there were Devs out there who do far more to earn support and post regular updates on where things stand. I can understand not putting out a monthly update as long as Devs are forthcoming about how things are progressing.

Mar 17, 2018
Each of the triplets has their own dream in the profession that they are going to get.
And there are even mentors with whom routes can be built in the future.
Allison = model (Tiffany)
Maddison = singer (Leah)
Olivia = ???
Does anyone remember Olivia saying anything about her plans?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Ah, as soon as I start playing it gets hit with the Abandoned tag... And meanwhile the dev will keep on sucking on the Patreon cash cow...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
PURE-->no incest, otherwise bang who you like
LUST-->incest-related activities ; bang anyone/everyone
DARK-->MC is a complete asshole in all his choices but can still bang everyone ; should be called semi-Dark
Dark is like Male Domination or just being mean?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Each of the triplets has their own dream in the profession that they are going to get.
And there are even mentors with whom routes can be built in the future.
Allison = model (Tiffany)
Maddison = singer (Leah)
Olivia = ???
Does anyone remember Olivia saying anything about her plans?
I think she wants to be a writer. She was talking about a story she had written at one point in the story if memory recalls.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ah, as soon as I start playing it gets hit with the Abandoned tag... And meanwhile the dev will keep on sucking on the Patreon cash cow...
If you just started playing, my advice for you is to stop now and find another game to play. You will probably enjoy the current content in the game but after that you will only get upset because the devs don't give a shit about this game anymore and only if you're very very lucky you might get 1 full update per year.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes