jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I've had mixed feelings about the dev since I went onto their discord and saw an entire section dedicated to the creator doing nothing but ridiculing people here and complaining about this community. Like I get it, he wants more money and crap, but I do not respect individuals who treat others like shit solely because they don't want to spend money on something.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Honestly, I've had mixed feelings about the dev since I went onto their discord and saw an entire section dedicated to the creator doing nothing but ridiculing people here and complaining about this community. Like I get it, he wants more money and crap, but I do not respect individuals who treat others like shit solely because they don't want to spend money on something.
f95 site works pretty much as a showcase for developers and their adult games. Many people here become supporters of these games. But obviously people want to see quality and regular updates.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If you put out a quality product with timely updates don't badger the constituents, and communicate the money will come. If the Dev. takes issue with poor funding he need look no further than himself for the reason.

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
Almost a year without an update. That is ridiculous. I am really glad I gave up supporting these devs with money. When I stopped (Nov2021) they said the updates would be up on December. Four months later and they are still lying about releases. And people are still giving them 6K a month. And wallpapers? really? Are people excited about that? Sad!

epx

Aug 24, 2021
Almost a year without an update. That is ridiculous. I am really glad I gave up supporting these devs with money. When I stopped (Nov2021) they said the updates would be up on December. Four months later and they are still lying about releases. And people are still giving them 6K a month. And wallpapers? really? Are people excited about that? Sad!
Forget it, it's going to be a lot longer before the cows can fly, and we see a new update. I guess until the developers stop milking the cow, and it doesn't give them any more milk.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I can't wait to play the next update in 2074! Seriously though, I supported Alorth for like a year and a half but after waiting so long for an update to Neko Paradise, and then how short it actually was for that long ass wait, on top of Radiant taking years to update, I had to pull the plug. I don't know what is going on with these guys but they can't get a single update for any of their games out. Its ridiculous because it is costing them money.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Dang, so if that's what his supporters get each month, they should be furious with him. Seriously, they're donating to the GAME, not donating for some random renders, and worse is that those renders aren't even remotely close to being worth anything.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
Hey, you never know, the dev could release a "True Edition" Patch and make it all worth it. Well of course, they would need an update first. But seriously, I check every few months, then move on to other games. Disappointing, yes, but oh well.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Crazily enough, there are people on here that will actually pay you for a consistent output of content. They can complain all they want, but the content being uploaded to this site, is only bringing it to more eyes, for more potential "customers."

Reactions: Grimmiger and D9074

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
like you don't know the answer..
for another 2 more weeks?
want to know what happens after 2 more weeks again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bet dollars on a penny you have no idea what happens after that spoiler
And then after those 4-6 weeks, you get:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes