Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think when the server's getting wine for some middle aged dude who's trying to sleep with his daughter he gets to grab whatever bottle he wants at whatever price he wants. He's got all the power in this one. What's MC gonna do, complain to the manager that the wine he's feeding to his underage daughter isn't good enough?

Reactions: CarbChoke

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Glad that I finally gave this game a try.
The dark path in this game is so well-written, fucked-up, and HOT.
Instantly goes to my favorite.

Can't wait to see the continuation of Brooke (with/without Mira) dark path.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This is the best wine I ever had so far, it is a port wine actually, it costs around 300$ a bottle.
View attachment 3484694
They make a nice bottle - had a few of theirs. That one would have sweetness - not a likely candidate in most steak houses, but I was affiliated with a wine forward restaurant group that could have carried something like that - though it wouldn't have been anywhere near the "most expensive" bottle. ;)

I do enjoy the sweet on occasion - check out German Icewines if you like thick, sweet and full of flavor. They can be very expensive, but you can usually get a decent one for $30 - $40 (it will be a 375, not a 750, usually).

It just depends on the mood and the food for me. Tonight I had a Chilean Cab - not too expensive, not overly tannic like Napa does them. Went well with the chocolate.
This is very much the last place I expected to find a wine snob. :ROFLMAO: I dated a girl in college who was all about wine tastings. Learned WAY more than I wanted to know.
Not so much a snob - just someone that's been in the industry for more that two decades and happens to have an affinity and lots of knowledge earned over the years. I do belong to a "club", you might say, and know many people with different levels of sommelier and WSET certifications, but I'm not one of them. I do know, however, that the most expensive bottle of red wine in a steak house setting won't likely be a port, and DEFINITELY won't be sweet. :)
Ah the age old question, do I go to a Mexican restaurant and order Italian.
Only if they have a Lambrusco (an Italian red with very tiny bubble - it's festive and usually sweetish, but can by dry-ish).:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
SanchoNote

Note: Right off the bat in Ch6 you'll either bounce to Mira or Brooke.
If you were on Brooke's path and end up bouncing to Mira it's all due to this choice in Ch5 (as I warned in the last update):
View attachment 3480419
If you bounce to Mira at the start of Ch6 then you will NOT see Brooke's scene (or vice versa if not on Mira's RelpPath).
It's a true RelpPath split for these two scenes.

Just know it's a thing going in.
So with this there's no way to reject mira and stay loyal to brooke without going dark?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So with this there's no way to reject mira and stay loyal to brooke without going dark?
You seem to go dark either way - dark with Mira or starting to get dark with Brooke. It seems to have any "harem" style routing, you end up having to adopt some amount of darkness.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
You seem to go dark either way - dark with Mira or starting to get dark with Brooke. It seems to have any "harem" style routing, you end up having to adopt some amount of darkness.
Which, if we're being honest, is how most "realistic" harems would work. I use those terms lightly.

Reactions: faramata

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
One would normally assume that any amount of cheating or unfaithfulness would be dark. But now that I think about it I can just use 0x52 and remove those dark points acquired.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Chapter 5 end screen. Who tf is Victoria?
The nurse who tends to MC at the beginning of the game.
It's important to note, and this is not towards you directly but a response to everyone inquiring up the thread...

It's almost impossible to not accrue some "Dark" points if you go full harem and embrace cheating content, much like people who are mostly Pure/wholesome will accrue some Lust points.

However, a small amount of Dark points will not have a negative impact on your playthrough. In addition to nearly every one of the game's important current and future decisions being direct player-choices... the game's point system is meant to be flexible and it looks at which path(s) that players have the most points in. Someone with 70 points in Pure, 35 points in Lust, and 15 points in Dark is not going to be forced to see any Dark content or experience consequences... rather the game will notice that you're a player who leans towards Pure & Lust and provide content accordingly. The choice system of this game is designed so that players can make the choices they want to make, without worrying too heavily about stat manipulation. The only reason for players to explicitly avoid Dark points is if they don't want to make those choices, or they're going for a specific achievement or something (Steam release later). In this game, Dark =/= bad or negative. If a player has Dark points, it's bc they made choices the game considers Dark. They won't be punished for it.
It's less than half the size of other updates so nothing has changed. What a joke.
It's not even remotely "half the size" of anything. It's literally the biggest chapter of the game besides Chapter 4, which was notoriously large (and even Chapter 4 is not double the size of Chapter 6).

Chapter 6: 700 renders 27 animations 7,378 code-lines
Chapter 5: 708 renders 12 animations 6,693 code-lines
Chapter 4 (the big one): 1,060 renders 18 animations 7,994 code-lines
Chapter 3: 631 renders 8 animations 4,916 code-lines
Chapter 2: 749 renders 9 animations 4,041 code-lines
Chapter 1: 457 renders 8 animations 2,803 code-lines

This makes Chapter 6 the second largest chapter of the game, even when considering that Chapter 2 is 749 renders. Animations take way more time than renders. It was an above-average-sized update.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
is there a fix somewhere a lot of Alita's pics are missing (no matter witch i choose "wholesome/flirtatious/dominate"

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
is there a fix somewhere a lot of Alita's pics are missing (no matter witch i choose "wholesome/flirtatious/dominate"
It's not a bug. You need the True Edition (uncensor) patch, which can be found in the OP (Lewdpatcher).

Suggestive content with Alita is patch only.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.6.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: I will update the Mod only on full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Does this mod contain the incest patch? If it does not not, is it safe to add it? If these questions have been asked a bunch of times before, could the answers be added to this post so no one like me needs to ask?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Good God, I've been trying to follow the LivDark path with the mod and I feel like a moron because I still can't get it to work after multiple attempts. I almost feel like it'd be easier to wait for someone to create a gallery/unlocker mod.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes