Sledgehammer

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I'm starting come to that conclusion too. Just abandon the whole thing, and start over. Thanks for the advice.
I am getting the same error. Cause is the WTmod from Onlyfunz (or the missing of named mod). As I understood you can install the Mod V5.2 mod also for 6.1 and load your saves. You will get no help for the new content but don´t have to start all over. Update should be coming soon also...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Wow His best asset Maddison was rendered so carelessly it looks like he doesn't care abot most popular girl here
No one knows that for sure. Not everyone comments. Most people just lurk. Look at this stats FunInTheRun posted "More than 14400 downloads in under 24 hours on Gofile alone."

How sure are you that the majority of those 14,400 people are Team Madison?

People will always look for something to complain about
In the spirit of making complaints, UploadHaven > every link this game uses.

Chad UploadHaven: "Download going slow? Try using a download manager app."

Virgin Workupload: "Method not allowed"

At least there is MediaFire now. Last I checked it was not there.

Reactions: Seiko126

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Sorry, what petite stuff, the daughters are all over 18?
Alita, the triplet's best friend. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1367884_c3v1.png
Nora, Brooke's redhead daughter. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1367871_c3q98.png
It's less than half the size of other updates so nothing has changed. What a joke.
Addressed by this post:
Chapter 5 (v0.5.2) total = 6,693 lines of code.
Chapter 6 (v0.6) total = 7,330 lines of code.

So Ch6 is definitely larger.

Also it's important to note that Ch5 only had 12 animations. Ch6 has 27.

Chapter 5
6,693 code-lines total
708 renders total
12 animations total

Chapter 6
7,330 code-lines total
700 renders total
27 animations total

Also iirc he said the opposite: that CH6 would be slightly larger. Not vice versa. A few months back devs mentioned "restructuring" the game's chapters to better align with a 4-month update schedule. Some updates were massive, with over 1k renders and ~20 animations (which is significant, considering the game's production quality and overall polish). So around 700 renders and 12-20 animations per chapter, with about 1-1.5hrs of story will likely be the standard moving forward for 4mo. updates.

I'll add one more note to this, which is that scriptwriting does take a significant amount of time, and the size of a games script is what extends the avg. person's playtime the most, not the amount of renders. Something could easily be 700 renders and over 3 hours in length story-wise... especially in a game that has branching and varying paths.

Reactions: SD3

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Lines of code do not necessarily translate directly into longer playtime, more scenes, or more dialogue. I love this game, and you won't find me attacking it anywhere in this thread, but that's a weak argument. As the game advances, more code will be needed to respond appropriately to player choices in previous chapters. Code bloat does not equate to experiential playtime for a single playthrough.

Reactions: Eland51298

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Lines of code do not necessarily translate directly into longer playtime, more scenes, or more dialogue. I love this game, and you won't find me attacking it anywhere in this thread, but that's a weak argument. As the game advances, more code will be needed to respond appropriately to player choices in previous chapters. Code bloat does not equate to experiential playtime for a single playthrough.
Expand the comment. It goes on

Also it's important to note that Ch5 only had 12 animations. Ch6 has 27.

Chapter 5
6,693 code-lines total
708 renders total
12 animations total

Chapter 6
7,330 code-lines total
700 renders total
27 animations total

Reactions: SD3

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That's not the only way. In Ch5 you can select "Deceive & Use Her" and get awarded the LivDark tag regardless of what is chosen in Ch4
Alright, going back through with the mod... and I only got the "Deceive & Use Her" option when following the previous poster's route where you reject her twice... if you're just picking dark options when there's one and lust if there's not then you never get that part... I guess it's similar to how you've gotta reject Brooke the first time (then accept the second time, even though it's technically a lust option) to get her Dark path... both might be things worth noting in the mod, as I'd general expect some guidance on how to ensure I'm on certain routes if they're not super obvious.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright, going back through with the mod... and I only got the "Deceive & Use Her" option when following the previous poster's route where you reject her twice... if you're just picking dark options when there's one and lust if there's not then you never get that part... I guess it's similar to how you've gotta reject Brooke the first time (then accept the second time, even though it's technically a lust option) to get her Dark path... both might be things worth noting in the mod, as I'd general expect some guidance on how to ensure I'm on certain routes if they're not super obvious.
Forgive the wall of text in advance, but I want to be clear and insure we are swinging at the same ball here:

Well, yes, if the Player chooses "Not interested" (which is answering the question of if the Player is interested in having any relationship with Liv after she came on to the Player the previous night), this being CrucialChoice2 a.k.a. "Ch4 LivNotInt":
1711546162374.png
Then the Player does not have access to "Deflect and reassure her":
1711546231352.png

Now, I can make a note in the first choice for additional clarification, but I thought it was obvious since the "Deflect" choice is to have the Player manipulate Liv regarding Liv's concern about the Player maybe also being interested in Allison while perusing a relp with her (Liv) at the same time . If the Player had said they weren't interested in a relationship with Liv at the lake (first choice) then (again) I thought it obvious that Liv could give two shits about it since there is no longer a "relp" between the Player and Liv... he told her he wasn't interested. Everything in the VN from the point where the Player chose they weren't interested in Liv places her "Relp" into a platonic mode.

So, maybe I took too much for granted that the Player understood that breaking off a possible relp with Liv before it actually starts is the end of it (it becomes platonic love at best)... so I'll have to figure a way to consolidate everything I just said in a simple/small SanchoNote.

Am I on track with your request bud?

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wait, is this an update within 4 months of the last one? Damn. They usually take a year to put out the next update. I did notice an error though. If you accept Mira there is a confrontation with Brooke, but if you reject Mira, there is no confrontation with Brooke. However, the MC and Brooke still mention it happening.

Reactions: Havik79

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait, is this an update within 4 months of the last one? Damn. They usually take a year to put out the next update. I did notice an error though. If you accept Mira there is a confrontation with Brooke, but if you reject Mira, there is no confrontation with Brooke. However, the MC and Brooke still mention it happening.
That's on the dev, I don't alter dialogue specifically (other than a few blatant gammatical issues here and there). Bottom line though, it's been determined (to date) that Mira and Brooke are NOT compatible in the "harem" tally. This may change, dunno. Otherwise actual story dialogue is not changed by the mod at all (unless one cheats in or out relp pathing within SanchoCheats which is the same as making those specific choices as if actually played anyway). So yes, the mod can alter vars awarded through choices but the physical wording/story is not manipulated on my end at all... ever.

I do attempt to highlight these types of issues to dev teams though, although I admittedly miss some since I don't actually read the story while I code, I am focused on the programming itself and not the wording script while modding. I do usually go back and physically play the VN for myself as an end user since that's why I make these mods to begin with.

All that to say I agree there's some story-related dialogue bugs, but that's not my issue to fix since I don't produce the VN's story. That's all on the devs.

Edit: Shit! I apologize... I thought I was in the mod's thread and your post was directed to me.... my bad.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Chapter 5 end screen. Who tf is Victoria?

View attachment 3482889
She is the nurse in Ch1. She's in SanchoMod's stat screen since the dev team (back at the VN's debut) have a Relp var for her. Though I seriously doubt she'll make a return... but who knows at this point. She and a few other potential LI's are in SanchoCheats but I don't allow you to alter them yet... since they aren't currently in use by the VN to date.

Edit: Nurse Victoria for reference
1711549286587.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Am I on track with your request bud?
Err... no, I don't think so. Nothing to do with "deflect and reassure", I'd have picked the the dark aggressive option for a dark path playthrough there.

We're talking about getting on the dark path for 2 girls... because sometimes in the game the option with some dark points attached is one that just indicates not caring and so leads to no relationship and nothing, like with Vanessa or Mira off the top of my head. So in these cases I think it's okay to assume even on a dark path playthrough people will ignore the dark options and pick the ones sounding like you're gonna get involved with the girls that have some kinda variable tag written on them. But for Brooke and the redhead daughter, you've gotta reject then reacquire them if you want the dark paths... and that's not something I'd say is intuitive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgive the slow reply I had to go through the game again to get screenshots of the right bits... basically what I'm asking for is to have some labels to indicate the route you've gotta go down to get on the dark paths as they're sometimes hidden behind stuff that looks like you're rejecting the love interests.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Forgive the slow reply I had to go through the game again to get screenshots of the right bits... basically what I'm asking for is to have some labels to indicate the route you've gotta go down to get on the dark paths as they're sometimes hidden behind stuff that looks like you['re rejecting the love interests.
No forgiveness required bud, we are deep in the weeds so it's to be expected by both of us to clearly define where each of us are in the marshland.

Okay, now I'm following your concern.

I'll execute some new code that assists in the direction of actual event var subpaths being (LI)Love, (LI)Lust, and (LI)Darkness as shown in the stats already:
1711551108811.png
This would cover all basis via SanchoNotes and keep the ChoiceGuide clutter to a minimum imo. So, seeing things in choices like "Psbl (LivDarkness) later" or "Req to obtain: (LivDarkness)" as you suggested would then clue the Player that choice is for her dark subpathing, etc. The actual event vars are already displayed in each of the final screenshots per LI you demonstrated so those are fine (Brooke's "BrkDark" and Liv's "LivDark").

This will take me a bit since there's multiple ways to achieve each of the three subsets per each LI (3 subsets per 4 LI's). No easy task but doable. I'll grab another cup of coffee and think of the easiest way to smash that code out as efficiently as possible.

Does this now seem like we are on the same page bud?

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This will take me a bit since there's multiple ways to achieve each of the three subsets per each LI (3 subsets per 4 LI's). No easy task but doable. I'll grab another cup of coffee and think of the easiest way to smash that code out as efficiently as possible.

Does this now seem like we are on the same page bud?
Yup that seems like it.

I don't know if it's worth a lot of time, effort, and fancy code, as it's just a couple of dialogue options (as shown) that'd need some kind of indicator and so might be easier to just manually put something in... but I suppose I can't comment on the non-dark routes as I wasn't specifically keeping an eye out for them, so I don't know if they're always obvious... and I guess they do seem to keep adding new characters so maybe this unintuitive pathing might rear it's ugly head again and some sorta automatic whatsit in your code might save you trouble later.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So... here you've gotta pick "Stop Her", despite that being something I think would go against someone trying to corrupt their daughters... So it'd be handy to have say: "req. for dark path" as you sometimes put.
BTW, FWIW you don't have to "Stop her" there at that specific choice menu. You can "Kiss her" then in the next choice choose "Stop This" during the "touching" choices. Just an FYI. But your overall point still stands.

Reactions: longjohngold
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes