Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Heard good things about this so guess it's time to give it a trial.

Recently dropped a Patreon as I'm moving from favoring sandbox to VN, so looking for something else to get aboard.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Just started playing - Gotta say the way the text scrolls out rather then being there and fully complete is a bit of an annoyance.

i'm a bit of a fat reader so it's like I have to wait and digest every word as it arrives.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just started playing - Gotta say the way the text scrolls out rather then being there and fully complete is a bit of an annoyance.

i'm a bit of a fat reader so it's like I have to wait and digest every word as it arrives.
You can set the text speed in the preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: You can also hit Enter or Spacebar to instantly show dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dude i played it like 4 months ago, don't judge me
(Liam Neeson voiceover)
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my triplet daughters go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will judge you.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I only have one question.

how hard are the choices

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Keep in mind lads, vehicular manslaughter has a statute of limitations of 3 years. She has no power to threaten us for killing her son.

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
Keep in mind lads, vehicular manslaughter has a statute of limitations of 3 years. She has no power to threaten us for killing her son.
Depends on what state he's in, but the max is 10 years in the U.S. And it's way past that when she came to his door.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Depends on what state he's in, but the max is 10 years in the U.S. And it's way past that when she came to his door.
Good point, though I suppose threatening to whip up bad press for an established businessman could also be an effective threat outside of judicial mechanisms - by which I mean we don't know how driven she happens to be, but the fact she travelled to find him seems to indicate something strong is motivating her to confront the MC.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Good point, though I suppose threatening to whip up bad press for an established businessman could also be an effective threat outside of judicial mechanisms - by which I mean we don't know how driven she happens to be, but the fact she travelled to find him seems to indicate something strong is motivating her to confront the MC.
If I were her I would like to know:
1) what the fuck actually happened
2) why it happened
3) do you regret it?

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If I were her I would like to know:
1) what the fuck actually happened
2) why it happened
3) do you regret it?
I have a feeling we're also going to see:

4) What are you doing to do about it? (Aside from recovering from a coma)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I have a feeling we're also going to see:

4) What are you doing to do about it? (Aside from recovering from a coma)
I'm more logical so I know the answer is that he/we can't really do nothing but pay reparations, but if she was a good mother that wouldn't matter.
Edit: maybe ask him to donate to nonprofits that help people in the same situation

Reactions: Cartageno

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
that was by far the most emotional game i have played on this site. i kind of suspected gracie was dead based on the dreams looking like they were in heaven but its still heatbreaking. she was soooooo adorable. at this point im literally hoping for some spiritual or supernatural bs to bring her back somehow. or maybe she had a miracle survival like the mc and the daughters left too soon to be alerted. I don't know, gracie is just such a good potential character that she needs to comeback in some way. the girls are so sweet (even maddie, shes just having a tough time) i actually feel bad about seducing them in the future.
also that ending was just... wow (although im not sure if the mc killed a baby or if the woman just looks crazy young to have a son that would have been at least 36 but based on how tragic things are so far im guessing baby)

GOOD JOB RKStudios you have a real talent for writing (also art, the renders are amazing). i eagerly look forward to the next addition, and if the final version comes out on steam, however long that is from now. i will definitely buy it to support you

edit: just found out you guys have other games too. at least theres something to hold me over, downloading some now

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes