splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Ugh, here we go again...

Just because an update isn't living up to your personal standard doesn't automatically mean it's some cash grab. FFS this game just barely got off the ground. Since the get-go it's been quality, and if a few months between updates is what it takes, then that's what it takes.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Well... I'd like to know who everyone's favorite ward is so far? Which one is everyone looking forward to getting to know? It's still early but I'd like to know what the moody one has got going on

Reactions: _Goldie

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well... I'd like to know who everyone's favorite ward is so far? Which one is everyone looking forward to getting to know? It's still early but I'd like to know what the moody one has got going on
Honestly, all 3 of the girls; Olivia, Allison, and Maddison. I pretty much have zero interest in anyone else, although I am somewhat curious to see how exactly he's going to end up bedding the mother whose son he killed in the car accident, and I probably will still pursue all other female LIs so long as it doesn't affect the relationships with the girls too much. Like, if there's a choice to go on a date with Brooke or stay at home and watch a movie with Allison, there's no way Brooke wins that contest.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, all 3 of the girls; Olivia, Allison, and Maddison. I pretty much have zero interest in anyone else, although I am somewhat curious to see how exactly he's going to end up bedding the mother whose son he killed in the car accident, and I probably will still pursue all other female LIs so long as it doesn't affect the relationships with the girls too much. Like, if there's a choice to go on a date with Brooke or stay at home and watch a movie with Allison, there's no way Brooke wins that contest.
And I hope that I can choose not to pursue the three wards or the mom of the dead dude and instead go for the new fan who works for the MC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So far, it is difficult, because we've only seen a glimpse of what the girls are like. It's a toss up between Tsundere and Level Headed Redhead for me. Latter would probably be more interesting IRL, former in a game.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
all of them and im looking forward to seeing what there best friend looks like

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Olivia. She has the good girl vibe that I can't resist (to corrupt).

Reactions: wisesage

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hopefully you can dominate the brunette triplet. Always fun to make the one who hates you the most into a sub.
Gotta agree with you on that one. However with her, it seems like she has a valid reason to the way she acts and seemed remorseful. It might take all of the fun outta making her into a sub (for me that is)

Reactions: _Goldie

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Olivia is BEST girl for me, obviously.

But there is something very nice about Gracie (as a spirit or memory) forever beautifully, youthfully, sexy.

Don't get me wrong Madison is quite attractive and so Olivia is like 1,000,000 and Gracie is 999,999 and Madison is 999,990

On my million point scale I just made up

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes