Mmushy

May 5, 2020
IMO too much hand whringing and whinging over a "free" game that is only on chapter ONE.

Why is someone so vested in it that they get so worked up and upset?
If you paid for it aka a Patron, complain about it on the Patreon page. That will garner more attention and response than on what is essentially a pirate site.

Chapter one looks good visually but is not so sensational to get your knickers into a knot.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am not an English native speaker, but still, I think it is called sunbathing, not sunbaking.
Wasn't paying attention to the context but "sunbaked" can mean they are overly tanned in complexion. They were "baked by the sun". Suffice to say it is a term that is used to mean overcooked by the sun.

(especially of the ground) exposed to the heat of the sun and therefore dry and hard.
"many of the swamps turn to hard sun-baked mud during the dry season"

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Wasn't paying attention to the context but "sunbaked" can mean they are overly tanned in complexion. They were "baked by the sun". Suffice to say it is a term that is used to mean overcooked by the sun.

(especially of the ground) exposed to the heat of the sun and therefore dry and hard.
I've never heard that one before. Here we would say sunburnt.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Shame.

This is by far the most policed thread I'm participating in. But we may have brought that unto ourselves…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps but it does show a lack in confidence in a game that's "well worth the 6month break" between updates

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I am through with 0.2. I liked it so far. The writing is not high art, but easily digestible and it sets the mood for a little perverted adventure. Keep this pacing. It is very good for a quick evening release of tension. Nice to see that it has some configuration options for the characters.

But the game needs more quality assurance. There are a spelling mistakes and some miss-used words (e.g. site instead of sight). Normally I am not even good in spotting these in my own language. That means there are plenty of them. Also I did see some continuity errors in the scenes. For example: You talk to the girls in the shop about bras. First there is a clothing stand behind them, then not, and then it is back again. During sunbathing one of the twins decides to get rid of her top. When she does it, she also looses her bottom for a moment. In the next picture she has the bottom on again.
Not sure what game you're playing mate but it ain't this one.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I am through with 0.2. I liked it so far. The writing is not high art, but easily digestible and it sets the mood for a little perverted adventure. Keep this pacing. It is very good for a quick evening release of tension. Nice to see that it has some configuration options for the characters.

But the game needs more quality assurance. There are a spelling mistakes and some miss-used words (e.g. site instead of sight). Normally I am not even good in spotting these in my own language. That means there are plenty of them. Also I did see some continuity errors in the scenes. For example: You talk to the girls in the shop about bras. First there is a clothing stand behind them, then not, and then it is back again. During sunbathing one of the twins decides to get rid of her top. When she does it, she also looses her bottom for a moment. In the next picture she has the bottom on again.
I'd venture to guess that you may want to have your post moved to the Proud Father thread, no?

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
MrFriendly said:
I've never heard that one before. Here we would say sunburnt.
I'm guessing it's a regional expression. I've never heard "sunbaked" used in relation to tanning, and looking up definitions it definitely does not appear as a synonym for sunburnt. I've seen it appear in two different VNs here though, which is curious.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is this game dead?
No.

Further information may be gained by reading the latest dev update and/or searching this thread for 'update', 'august', 'september', 'the hype is real', …

Devlog #2 - Final Progress Report, Patreon Content, & More!

Hello guys & welcome to our new patrons!

I hope all of you are well & staying safe during all the chaos of COVID. As can be referenced by the title of this post, I wanted to drop a final, sort of "unofficial" progress update regarding the upcoming chapter, discuss exclusive Patreon content, and go over a few other things before the launch of Chapter 2.

I'll get the important part out of the way first: we are 90% of the way done with the chapter and progressing far more rapidly than we were at the start. We think you'll love it/feel that it was worth the wait. Somehow Alorth's render and overall visual quality has improved even more... so Chapter Two is far more beautiful than the first (and the girls are looking as gorgeous as ever).

In addition to this, I've provided a pretty large range of choices in this chapter, as I want players to shape the player-character early-on and mold him to fit their playstyle. Now... that's not to say that he doesn't have some autonomy, as I'd much rather write a character who has feelings and whims than an empty shell, but I think I've found a healthy/perfect balance between player control and character depth. Players can be excited to fill his shoes & get to know him as the story progresses.

I also want to give a quick update regarding Patreon: I've been pretty silent here/not dropping that much exclusive content... but that's fairly normal in the final stages of development, as I try to keep my focus on bringing you the game rather than fluff and extras. With all of that said, I plan to fully make this up to you guys after Chapter 2's launch day. Not only will you get the chapter in early-access here on Patreon, but once you've played it you'll have a series of polls, game music, character profiles, extra renders, and more exclusive, patron only content that you won't be able to get anywhere else.

Thank you all for being patient. Your patience and support means longer, better updates and the continued development of games like Radiant, Polarity, Neko Paradise, etc. We can't express enough how grateful we are for everyone who is supporting our endeavors, so we'll try to let the games speak for themselves. This new chapter is more than an hour long, and it's amazing! I can't wait for everyone to play it.

The next post you'll see from us here is the big one, so... see you guys soon!

Sincerely,

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes