Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nothing I just don't want to offer an explanation. I just said I hope they explain what happens at the end of the cliffhanger in chapter 1.
Do you mean explaining why she's tracked him down after all this time? Because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what we'll get in the next update.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Finished this version today - looks great! Here's hoping there's a nice chunk of content in v0.2 to keep us entertained sometime soon! I definitely like the fact that the dev (devs?) is/are putting a lot of emphasis on the idea of player choice. Hopefully the choices indeed actually matter later on and it's not just malarky.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I was here earlier but forgot to mention: what do you guys think the odds of pregnancy being a tag on this game will be? Honestly, I'm thinking the odds are not terrible.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
First and and last update near 5 month ago, any one know why so long between update ?
They're busy people working on multiple projects at once while trying to produce high quality product. High quality takes time, especially when your focus is split between games. I see it as reasonable - so long a the devs aren't dead and don't pull an Icstor so to speak, people should be more than fine with waiting.

It's not like we've got no games to play in the meantime!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Im not one to complain. there are so many other games to play in the meantime and i would rather be patient and wait for a game done with quality then get uppity and impatient and settle for a crappy game. These games take time and the authors have a life too just like the rest of us.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I really don't understand what's about this game that drew people in, so much so that it isn't getting bombed with low scores for the long wait. Which i'm not saying that it should. It's just curious that it's not happening.

Maybe i simply didn't get it, but for me the story turned pretty generic pretty fast(with the whole wake up from coma get rich), it was pretty short (understandable for a 0.1), and the only standouts were the nice models.

Not attacking devs or anyone, by the way, just musing outloud.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I really don't understand what's about this game that drew people in, so much so that it isn't getting bombed with low scores for the long wait. Which i'm not saying that it should. It's just curious that it's not happening.

Maybe i simply didn't get it, but for me the story turned pretty generic pretty fast(with the whole wake up from coma get rich), it was pretty short (understandable for a 0.1), and the only standouts were the nice models.

Not attacking devs or anyone, by the way, just musing outloud.
Well I feel bad for you.... hopefully the next content will get you sold on the premise.

Reactions: Donettes
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes