03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Nope, as someone who is actually the approved PR person they would have a schedule of items to release, such as previews or teases, etc. They would work out with the creators what could be released, they could have someone like Mr Vargas do a few renders. No release date would be set until the next update actually was done. PR/Marketing is a joint endeavor with the creators and the marketing person so they would have assets to release.
I asked about lack of previews on discord after Maddie render was posted. The problem with Yours PR idea is, unless something will change in the future, they don't want to share anything of what you mentioned.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I asked about lack of previews on discord after Maddie render was posted. The problem with Yours PR idea is, unless something will change in the future, they don't want to share anything of what you mentioned.
If they add a PR person then that would mean they've decided to change and share renders, etc. That would be the entire point of adding a PR person - to show that they are trying to communicate more and share previews, teasers, etc.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
There's a Maddie render?

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Which interpretation of Allison do you guys prefer? The ditzy airhead who doesn't realise she's in inappropriate situations, or the secretly smart girl, who pretends to be a ditz to cover for her behaviour? It's the latter for me.
I actually prefer the genuine innocence till she realizes she enjoys all the naughtiness.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
So, who's nipple we thinking?
Judging by the pertness, this suspect is obviously cold or turned on. Possibly both. It seems to be covered in drool as well. Who drools a lot? Horny people, old people, people on drugs or maybe even drunk, possibly a combination. The answer is quite simple when you add it all up. A night of drinking leads the MC and this guest to a night of lecherous stories, however they both imbibe too much and end up outside on a cold night to cool off. Our guest tells the MC he looks like he works out, the MC of course tells of all the personal training he's done in the 3 10 years since he woke from his accident. He says he'll take off his shirt, but only if they do as well. Our guest agrees. ;) Then Bernie says holy crap, I wish I was still young enough to look like that and promptly drools on himself before throwing up. Gonna be a hot one.

edited, added "Woke from his accident"

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Brooke's or Olivias' maybe? Not enough freckles to be Maddie's. Hopefully not that milfs' from ep1 end.
Also renders looks better than before Imo.
It can't possibly be hers. Surely her route is going to be a slower burn than any of the triplets. We kill her kid for gods sake.

They do actually. I wonder if that's part of the reason for some of the delays?

Judging by the pertness, this suspect is obviously cold or turned on. Possibly both. It seems to be covered in drool as well. Who drools a lot? Horny people, old people, people on drugs or maybe even drunk, possibly a combination. The answer is quite simple when you add it all up. A night of drinking, leads the MC and this guest to a night of lecherous stories, however they both imbibe too much and end up outside on a cold night to cool off. Our guest tells the MC he looks like he works out, the MC of course tells of all the personal training he's done in the 3 10 years since his accident. He says he'll take off his shirt, but only if they do as well. Our guest agrees. ;) Then Bernie says holy crap, I wish I was still young enough to look like that and promptly drools on himself before throwing up. Gonna be a hot one.
You lost me for a second there, but well done :p

That would make the Triplets 10 years old...

Reactions: Halfbreed

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
It can't possibly be hers. Surely her route is going to be a slower burn than any of the triplets. We kill her kid for gods sake.

They do actually. I wonder if that's part of the reason for some of the delays?
There's always angry sex or whatever it's called in english.
Alorth updated his rigs few months ago, so probably more work with preparing better scenes, but rendering time should be shortened, or the same as before, depending on complexity of the scene.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The year is 2050... The worlds wealthy elite have long since fled the planet to Mars. AI controlled robots prowl the Earth eliminating any trace of human life. The remaining survivors live in a network of underground caverns scavenging supplies and trying to hold on to the old way of life. One day a young hero on an exploration mission stumbles into a nuclear bunker with a generator that is still functional and a computer with internet access. He boots it up and opens the browser in a desperate attempt to reach out to other survivors. It restores to a single browser tab on a strange dark website called f95zone. He hits the refresh button to see that Sir Dammed and Alorth have just dropped the 4th preview pic for Radiant v0.2.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes