zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Of course, that doesn't have to be how you play him.
Well, it's your immersion and if your MC has a different mindset from mine, that's fine. If he's not up for any bullshit in his life right now, it's reasonable to be strict from the start. My MC will end up in the same path as yours, because Maddie seems to want to continue being a cunt and the nice guy approach didn't work with her. :)

I like the solution that whatever stat is highest, that's the path you are going for, without the thresholds. Seems that's what they're going for, so we have the freedom to do what we want right now, pretty much.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Only time I disagree. It shows a HUGE problem with the writing but then I'm not a fan of Damned's writing anyway. First release was good (albeit with numerous issues, the renders alone saved it imo)...this episode....personally I'll give it one more update to see if they/he salavage it before I forget it altogether, as cute as the girls are. Quality renders unfortunately do not make up for nor compensate for a very poor story and immature writing.
This! So, so much!
The plot in this episode is just terrible, with cookie-cutter characters behaving irrationaly and an MC that is railroaded into events. Even though the CG is really good, it becomes a painful chore to read the text and follow the story.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Which games?
Arloth, or however it is spelt which is horrid for us dyslexics, works on Neko Paradise, I think tales of the unending void, and something else, you can tell by the trademark animations/models, so if you like the models/animations from this go look for his work.
Neko Paradise is cool, if you into monster girls.

Reactions: derive

xortor

May 3, 2018
Great game, but I hope we're not waiting another 6 months for the next update.
8 months. So yeah, an almost yearly update is not ideal.

Constructive criticism would be that the dev needs to take a page from some other great example of consistent narrative progression. Take a look at 'Our Fate' for an example of perfectly laid out diverging dialogue. If you are going to have several paths that the MC can follow, don't just have the crisis points contain the divergent dialogue, you need to have a separate script for the different paths. An overall tone should accompany these paths, not just an occasional show of sociopathic behavior.

Good luck with the next update. I have withdrawn support because a monthly subscription to what is tantamount to a yearly update is ridiculous.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Now I played 0.2 I can say without hesitation that the plot is the weakest part of this game. The problem with bad plot is it breaks the suspension of disbelief.

some obvious issues:
1. who has 4 bedrooms in their house? what MC was even doing with three extra bed rooms as a single?
2. if you fall into coma and wake up ~15 years later you are not mentally adult, but in the game you are
3. your parents must have been super wealthy. not only they were able to afford your ~15 years hospital bill but leave you enough money to start a business, have a really luxurious car and buy a house (can any person really relate to MC?)
4. everyone thinks you are hot. literally everyone, even the milf whose son you killed. also one random waitress is willing to risk her job just to fuck you when you are on your date
5. your triplets all look different (asshole cop pointed this out nicely, perhabs their mom lied?) and act differently
6. did you know I am x years old? in this game you can custom age girls age, and in 0.2 their age is constantly brought up. so if your fetish is to have 14-18 years old daughters the game will keep bringing this up something like +10 times now.

If any developer is reading this I recommend you to keep working with game as it is and later after first "full" release fix these issues the best way you can. Otherwise this game is 9/10 (y)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
8 months. So yeah, an almost yearly update is not ideal.

Constructive criticism would be that the dev needs to take a page from some other great example of consistent narrative progression. Take a look at 'Our Fate' for an example of perfectly laid out diverging dialogue. If you are going to have several paths that the MC can follow, don't just have the crisis points contain the divergent dialogue, you need to have a separate script for the different paths. An overall tone should accompany these paths, not just an occasional show of sociopathic behavior.

Good luck with the next update. I have withdrawn support because a monthly subscription to what is tantamount to a yearly update is ridiculous.
Exactly! That was my main problem. I also thought about Our Fate's masterful use of divergent dialogue to create 2 entirely different MC using the same renders. It's as convincing as it is because the script uses MANY alignment checks to dish out the appropriate text and keeps the shared lines pretty neutral. It's a lot more writing and just a lot of work in general in terms of coding and what not, but the current way of doing things just does not cut it at all. MC is all over the place, especially for the dark route.

For example, there are a lot of instances in Our Fate, where MC says something to the Daughter that seems nice and uplighting, but has a small internal thought that follows signifying his intentions of just grooming her and winning her trust. The nice thing he says can work on every route, but the extra internal thought can paint a different picture for the dark route. The end result is a consistent character with expected motivations.

What can we say about the dark route MC currently? He is bipolar. He apparantly cares about the girls wants to take care and protect them no matter what, but also he is annoyed that they are there. He finds them cute and lovely, but wants to unleash the beast on them. He wants obedience, but he is a simp who begs Maddie to please stop crushing him with her ass.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, it was a long wait but a nice update. The girls are all so incredibly sweet (yes, even moody Maddie), but what I really love is that, when we were with Allison, I found myself thinking, "wow, this girl's so gorgeous, she's definitely my favourite", but then we get back home and we see Olivia's skimpy, sexy bikini, and some awesome Maddie sideboob, and I'm like, "OK, now I can't decide anymore". :ROFLMAO:

Natalie was/is...interesting, to say the least. The MC did a fairly good job of explaining things and she seems to have come around a bit, but the one thing I will say is that, if we take the girls at their default age (18), the MC is at least 36 years old and we found out that Natalie's son was slightly younger than him which makes her at least 52. She does not look like a woman in her 50s to me and looks a lot closer to the MC's age.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was also nice to a tribute to Chatterbox and Palmer written in Olivia's notepad. Very classy move by Alorth. (y)

Alorth even managed to sneak in their avatar on a piggy bank in the coffee shop. :ROFLMAO:

And LOL at the Powerpuff Girls reference. :ROFLMAO: Very well done. ;)

But that cliffhanger...damn. :oops: Seems SirD is taking a page out of Palmer's book by not only giving us a loathsome antagonist but also ending an update with what appears to be extreme doom and gloom to keep you on tenderhooks for the next update. Hopefully this story thread won't get too heavy because we really don't need this guy ruining our fun or dragging us down any further on this already fraught emotional rollercoaster.

As ever, looking forward to the next update which will be with us much sooner than this, I'm sure.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Loving the story, graphics and characters.....up until the evil cop. Plenty of drama and conflict potential already without a major asshole involved imho. I can only hope we get to give him a colossal beat-down in the end :cool:
The best games and VN's to me are the ones where I actually care about the characters involved and this is one of those. I'm hoping the story quality keeps up and doesn't get bogged down with too many side plots like the evil cop and ends up getting abandoned.

Jan 1, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined (not really). But man this is not where I was expecting the story to go. Blonde and Red head daughter are falling for MC after 1 day? The entire waitress scene was just stupid. And is the plot really going to make the woman who's son you killed fall for the MC? Why? I can keep going on and on about how bad this update was, but I think a lot of others had the same issue. The renders look so good, but that can only salvage the game to a certain extent. I'll probably give this game one more update (considering how long it takes for an update to even come out) and hope the Dev is willing to listen to feedback.

Oct 15, 2020
The update was too short, it didn't took me more than an hour to finish it and English isn't my first language, so if I could read it in an hour, to native speakers it will feel short. Like I'm trying to say multiple times, 700-800 renders isn't an update that should take 7 months, it should take 3 at most, hence why it fells that short while playing. And I'm not saying the renders are bad, just that the update was short and that I was expecting more and I was dissapointed.

The forced drama added with the cop and ending in cliffhanger doesn't help at all also, the focus should be on the triplets in the first updates, to know them like any normal person would do in that situation, nto going to sleep almost a full day and not spending time with others when you have your daughters at home and you don't know shit about them, but whatever, see you in a year to see an "super huge update with 2 hours of play" and 600 renders.

Now it isn't "ot" anymore so please stop with the edditing and remove of reply ty.

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
My only hope is that these Devs commit to this project full time. The quality is already diminishing and it’s not fair to the patrons that these Devs are spread thinly in other projects.
Storyline wise, I’m seeing a lot of women being added and I’m not a fan because I like quality over quantity. I’d rather the Devs focus on the main female protagonists.

This cop guy is obnoxious and a pain but he’s necessary to the story. There’s still a chance for this to be a great VN but the Devs have to want it to be.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Many many things are wrong with this game. Basically, it seems written by a 13 years old schoolboy, just like 90% of games here, but worst because apparently game had some potential.
Most disgusting things imo are:

That "Natalie" woman, appearing from nowhere, looking for some kind of retribution or so. Useless character and absolutely unnatural. Just a couple of (stupid) smacks and MC goes to sleep a full day (with a house crowded by your 3 daughters you met just hours ago, that has no reaction at all and wake you up with a silly game). Just an example of how childish plot is, but there is a bunch of examples like that.

Game was supposed to be focused with the 3 girls. Instead of that, a bunch of nasty or empty characters appear, probably because developers have no idea about how to treat the main plot and how to develop a proper relation between mc and the girls and they need to put some filler into the story. That explains why they needed too much months updating this.

The "points system" are not gonna work. Really, developers around the world, remove it once and for all. No way somebody playing this could feel related to Mc following a "lust" or "dark" route if inner thoughts are so poor, full of guilty, repetitive, bland and unrelated with the path we are trying to follow. Also, developers should know that trying to branch a plot with multiple paths always leads to a failure: plot holes, inconsistencies, unfinished paths and routes (and updates) and characters doing absurd things.

Basically, this game has no future at all: if 8 months were needed for a terrible 2nd version, I doubt a 0.3 or 0.4 version could be better and done in a reasonable lapse of time. But I suppose if developers did a lot of money just with an average 0.1 version, then some people could be interested in this just because the static renders.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
To go deeper, we can look at it this way:
1. Agree. Guess the mom talked about him a lot, so they came to idolize him as the ideal man. Then he's handsome too, their emotions are in a turmoil anyways and voilà, it's somewhat believable. They are looking for love and stability, I guess.
2. She has noone, he isn't such a bad guy and maybe she'd want to find out if there's more that could help her find closure. She wanted to kill him here, so postponing the talk makes sense to change her attitude / demeanor?
3. You can be heavily attracted to someone you haven't talked to much. If the chemistry works, it works. She's nice as hell.
4. Agree.
5. Have they worked together before? It'd make sense then.
6. Agree, didn't make any sense, but it's an easy lewd scene and it's better than a dream or voyeur scene for sure. :)

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
no the guy doing the renders/animations said he will unwatch. the guy doing the story/writing didn't. so i really hope he will consider the feedback/criticism given here to improve the quality in the next updates. you can say all you want Alroth did a great job. SirD well. i wrote my thoughts on version 2 in another comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Jeez.... everyone is a critic.

Leaving constructive criticism is one thing, but bitching for the sake of seeing yourself type is quite another.

And the number of posts from brand new member accounts, whining about how long the update took, is really quite disingenuous. If you're a Patron, make your displeasure known on the dev's Patreon page. That's where your criticism will have the most effect, because it certainly won't make any difference here. If you're just a random pirate getting the game here and haven't supported the dev financially in any way? Well.... beggars really shouldn't be choosers.

I personally loved the update and, after reading the post from one of the devs a few pages back, I suspect that further updates won't take as long.

I'm looking forward to the next release in any case.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Overview is kind of making feel like a sad story. But harem tag is tempting ....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Update was really good but pretty short considering it took 7 months. At this rate it will probably be 2 more years before you see any action with the triplets.
If you think it was "short" then you must not have read it fully because it's a good couple of hours at least at an average reading speed.

Q: How long is Chapter 2?
A: Most reported over 2 hours. Depends on your own speed. If you're smashing the spacebar repeatedly/not reading, probably 45 minutes.
Took me probably about 1hr 50mins to get through it because I really wanted to read it carefully and absorb every word.

Q: Do we get to bang the wards?
A: Naturally things would be moving way too fast if we were already having sex with them in Ch2. That said: there are several lewd moments with them, some very spicy scenes, nude, etc. There's also a 10-part sex scene. This is an adult game, so it is naturally very adult.
As it should be. He's just met his 3 daughters for the first time so it should take some time (even if it looks like it might just take a week :ROFLMAO:), but they certainly shouldn't be fucking from day one.

so what is the romance option here? lust or pure? like pure vanilla romance and lust like erotic romance? now i have doubts with this update especially the very end scene with olivia..
I think that Lust will lead to a proper romance with the girls but with some mild corruption, like getting the girls to explore their sexuality with other women and with each other, and the pure one is going to be just with him.

I think of it a bit like Dating My Daughter where you can do the daughter-only route, which would be this game's "pure" route, or you can have the daughter and several other women as well get these women involved with the daughter, which wuold be this game's "lust" route.

I have a feeling that if you reject any female characters at any point, then that will be it for them. This game is meant to be one where choices matter, so if you choose to just be professional with Brooke, then that's what you'll be from now on.

They're giving you this choice now so it wouldn't make much sense to give you the choice again later.

That Palmer tribute :cry:
Very classy.

These choices are super confusing and I have no idea what they do.
Natalia has 3 different choices and they all get the MC slapped.
I'd guess that each of them has a variable marker somewhere in the code that will be used to determine certain things later. For example, being harsh with her will certainly not endear you to her, but giving her a hug or comforting pat on the shoulder will and she'll remember it.

Also, fuck that cop. Way too soon for such a massive fucking asshole to already for no reason just get on our case and leave us on another fucking doomsday cliffhanger.
Palmer did this too, and I agree it's a bit much and certainly not something that I enjoyed about this update at all, but these things usually have a way of working out in adult games so it won't be as bad as it seems, even if we have to deal with it for several more updates.

Very, very, very doubtful. He's clearly just pissed because he wanted the house the MC is currently living in.

Great update!!!

Is this an error?

Calling Dammed. I think this might need correcting.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes