SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
After the first chapter I was ready to protect my three girls and keep them happy. After chapter 2, I am ready to harem all the new female characters. I literally said out loud in the middle of playing the update "Oh, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, too" to the heartbroken mom, the waitress, the assistant, and the model. Having sex with all the women and destroying the police neighbor are my new goals. I didn't even question how I could be so emotionally invested in both of these chapters in such different ways, which shows what a great story and game they are building.

Nov 7, 2020
I was all up for this game till the game threw in that ONE PERSON who wants to be that dumbass for not reason and wants to make the mc life ell for what reason? FOR NO FKING REASON cause he bought a damn house so I DNT think I'm okay anymore updates after this :confused: tired of games who throws in dumbasses who wants to do shit to the mc for nothing kinda pointless but oh well and let's see what ppl gonna say about my crap yay fun

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The real problem here is they put way too much effort into renders' quality (which look indeed awesome I gotta say). If they truly want to complete this game within this decade they have to lower the bar in terms of eye-candy and push with the story-telling and events in the game.
This game is good, the writing is awesome, the characters superb, everything is fantastic. But they got to follow the "quantity over quality" paradigm if they really want to get somewhere with this game.

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Zareem

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I have a feeling that if you reject any female characters at any point, then that will be it for them. This game is meant to be one where choices matter, so if you choose to just be professional with Brooke, then that's what you'll be from now on.

They're giving you this choice now so it wouldn't make much sense to give you the choice again later.
Yes I'm thinking the same, my problem is, with one of them we have the choice of being friends so it could be that in the future we might be able to actually evolve from friend to something more, as it was presented we had three choices so that made me question it since it isn't binary, again just a question I actually don't have too much of a problem with how it is at the moment as the MC is not in a monogamous relationship, but I would prefer to get to know the character first.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short and not as good as I had hoped.
This whole American thing with FBI coming to get you shit is fucking retarded.

For the most part, I agree with what has been said, too much-added drama, fuck the stupid cop, the Russian who must be like 50 and looks 30 tops and looking like a LI is just silly, the waitress spreading her legs already seemed out of place, although the animation was great, and the way to slow transitions were annoying as fuck, what was the point in the option to tell Maddison to tidy up and then nothing happens.

Don't know if it is going harem or not, but if not fine by me, Allison all the way, and I normally prefer ginger over blonde.
The model shoot thing was nice, and the girl was hot.
Was nice to have the option for pet names, although I left it at daddy because fuck it's hot.

SirCameAlot

Jan 19, 2019
The "points system" are not gonna work. Really, developers around the world, remove it once and for all. No way somebody playing this could feel related to Mc following a "lust" or "dark" route if inner thoughts are so poor, full of guilty, repetitive, bland and unrelated with the path we are trying to follow.
Yep. quantifying moral only makes moral become less 'moral.' It destroyed the immersion, point system only makes players think of them as numbers, rather than an actual choices. Lust, Pure, Dark, .... ., Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the update. Although story has flaws (which were described through no less than ten pages already), but overall it was pleasure to play this update. (y)
P.S. Wake up in the morning, have some talks, shower, walk and another talk, then get 18 hours of sleep... Sounds completely normal ))0 :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The real problem here is they put way too much effort into renders' quality (which look indeed awesome I gotta say). If they truly want to complete this game within this decade they have to lower the bar in terms of eye-candy and push with the story-telling and events in the game.
This game is good, the writing is awesome, the characters superb, everything is fantastic. But they got to follow the "quantity over quality" paradigm if they really want to get somewhere with this game.

Just my 2 cents
The problem isn't the renders, it's that they had several issues that affected development of the game. Had none of that happened and things had gone smoothly, then it probably would have been out 3-4 months after the first version, but things have settled down now and whilst each of them still work on their own separate games, the next update for this game should arrive much sooner and with the same level of quality and length of play time as this update.

Yes I'm thinking the same, my problem is, with one of them we have the choice of being friends so it could be that in the future we might be able to actually evolve from friend to something more, as it was presented we had three choices so that made me question it since it isn't binary, again just a question I actually don't have too much of a problem with how it is at the moment as the MC is not in a monogamous relationship, but I would prefer to get to know the character first.
Considering this game is going to have 15 characters the MC can be involved with (8 of which we've already met), I think that any choice to not pursue any of them would be final as it would save them some work having to re-open those paths later.

Thanks for the update. Although story has flaws (which were described through no less than ten pages already), but overall it was pleasure to play this update. (y)
P.S. Wake up in the morning, have some talks, shower, walk and another talk, then get 18 hours of sleep... Sounds completely normal ))0 :D
For me, the only "flaw" so far is the a-hole cop neighbour. This story is already fraught with enough difficulties and hardships without throwing him into the mix and I really don't think we needed that complication because his presence really brings down the mood of the game.

zZONED

Jun 19, 2019
people around here are just too horny, artist took 1 month to make animation of a random chick instead of focusing on plot(dunno how much "plot" there is going to be since the daughters already wanna bang on day 3.) If i want to see a stranger get dicked i just go to rule34 and search 3d animated.
Also adding an antagonist is just going to make this go downhill since they also have to work on 8 girls at the same time. As of the moment we know more about the work girl than the 3 daughters, do they even go to school?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Considering this game is going to have 15 characters the MC can be involved with (8 of which we've already met), I think that any choice to not pursue any of them would be final as it would save them some work having to re-open those paths later.

For me, the only "flaw" so far is the a-hole cop neighbour. This story is already fraught with enough difficulties and hardships without throwing him into the mix and I really don't think we needed that complication because his presence really brings down the mood of the game.
True, but it kinda fucks me over on the roleplay part, because I probably would try and date the girl after getting to know her, but yeah I'll probably have to change my choice next time it updates.

Agree so much with that second statement.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um no, the time it took between updates has nothing to do with the render quality, and everything to do with the animations being done by a dev who is working on this, and 3 other games.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes