RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't want him deleted.... I want to learn what happens when he calls my MC's daughters whores.

A lesson that will end very badly for him.
I'm pretty sure after seeing finale scene he will blacmail us and we will suffer pretty bad and it will be pretty cringy to having problem with girls, women we hurt his son and same time glenn.

• Angry
Reactions: unknown78

ai...

May 30, 2019
The douchebag cop is the dead guys dad, right? obviously, or his character is just useless... He better not try to cuck me, luckily I don't see an NTR tag. Also, kind of annoyed that no matter what I did in the last scene, he still has that creepy look saying, "I got you, cunt". Options felt useless.
I don't believe the cop is the dead kid's dad. Since his mother is Russian or Ukrainian and I assume his father probably is as well. Also the mother hinted that the father of the kid wasn't really too disturbed about the kids death. So he wouldn't be going out of his way to give you a hard time. As far as I can tell the cop is just a random douchebag the story could do without...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tales of Eros and Neko Paradise are Alorth's own games, he does animations for Perverteers Tales from the Unending Void. Damned has Polarity as his own game.
Alorth started making ToE, but now they've handed that over to others and they just advise on it, so it's just NP which is a much simpler and less ambitious game than Radiant and the animations for TFTUV. Overall, I'd say the work they're doing on these 3 games combined is comparable to the top devs working on just one game with regards to render and animation production.

Yeah...called terrible writing...despite that some think Damned is the next godamn Shaksespear or Bronte. Plus, how the hell did their so-called trusted 'testers' miss this crap? There are still glaring errors in ep1 also.
Pointed this issue out to SirD on Discord and they agreed that it wasn't worded well so they have fixed it and it will be in a future "bugfix" update.

We really could've done without him, like how can I enjoy the content now knowing that this creepy asshole is potentially watching my every move? I know every story needs some sort of conflict but Officer Dick isn't it.
From discussions I was having on Discord where I was expressing concerns over this, SirD has said that Glenn will not, their words, "hijack the story" or take focus off the girls as this was just an introduction to the character, and they will also not be constantly in the MC's face. It will not be as bad as people are thinking, and they also compared this to a villain character in Polarity (haven't played it myself, so don't know who they're referring to) who people thought would be constant throughout that game, but they weren't. So maybe Glenn won't be around for long, but he apparently will serve some sort of purpose in the story.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Natalie is damn hot, but according to the story she should be over 50 and she looks 30 at best.

Based on her current looks I'd love to start some kind of relationship with her but if she looked her age that would be different.
Maybe dev should change her to the crash victim's older sister instead of her mother.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
With the memories of the specifics what made this story resonate with me so well faded into oblivion because of the long waiting time, the update suddenly showing up didn't elicit the kind of enthusiasm I would've expected it to. Upon playing the content offered by the update from my last save, the same feeling followed through to the last slide. I wouldn't call it disinterest, but it was a definite lack of enthusiasm. Regardless how much content was offered by the update, it did not feel up to par with what has been offered previously. It wasn't bad, it just didn't have the same tone, it's as if I played a different story using the same characters instead of the continuation of the story from 0.1, that's probably the only way I can describe how I felt playing 0.2.

The introduction of Glenn pissed me off though. I did not expect Radiant to become the pipe dream WVM is, not by a long shot, but the way this adversary has been just dropped into the game and the way he has been empowered to become a threat felt way too... artificial, contrived.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Natalie is damn hot, but according to the story she should be over 50 and she looks 30 at best.

Based on her current looks I'd love to start some kind of relationship with her but if she looked her age that would be different.
Maybe dev should change her to the crash victim's older sister instead of her mother.
Assuming she was 18 when her son was born, and he was 18 when he died, and the incident was 18 years before Natalie and MC met, she would be 36. Ofc, that would be a huge coincidence but add or remove a couple of years from each of those numbers and it would still be around 36.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Just gonna leave these here in case somebody actually knows what she's saying and can translate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not even sure on the exact language, though I think the first one is some form of "these god damn americans"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Whilst I agree she looks younger than she should, I disagree that a 50 year old woman can't look hot.

Reactions: doe50818

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Assuming she was 18 when her son was born, and he was 18 when he died, and the incident was 18 years before Natalie and MC met, she would be 36. Ofc, that would be a huge coincidence but add or remove a couple of years from each of those numbers and it would still be around 36.
MC is 36 by that logic. Natalie would be 54. Her son was around the same age as MC, so she's 1 generation older.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just gonna leave these here in case somebody actually knows what she's saying and can translate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not even sure on the exact language, though I think the first one is some form of "these god damn americans"
The 2nd one is, "This lukewarm talking viper", but Google translate seems to have some trouble with the first one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Pointed this issue out to SirD on Discord and they agreed that it wasn't worded well so they have fixed it and it will be in a future "bugfix" update.
I'm not one to beat a dead horse so I'll leave it be, but I'm not sure where the misunderstanding is. This is not a situation of not being "worded well". This is two complete scenes that totally contradict themselves via entire context, not a few words. The only bugfix would to be completely rewrite one of the two scenes, right? Point that out on Discord if you wish. Regards.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Looks amazing with a decent story! Although scenario is too dramatic for me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If i had to rate this update i'd give it a 2/2.5 out of 5 points.

This update was clearly not what i have expected. The visuals are very good, the scenes with the triplets where enjoyable...the rest not so much.

In more detail.
(also this is just my opinion, not a demand what the devs should do with their game)

- As said visuals/animations are very good, nice to see that Alorth continues to improve his skills.

The only point which irks me a bit is Natalie. If she had a son a bit junger than the MC (probably 1 or 2 years as he was driving the other car) and the MC is in his mid 30s, the good women should be in her early/mid 50s, yet she looks like she's in the same age as the MC.

-The point system for lust/dark feels off, especialy for dark points.
The lust/dark choices are the complete opposite from how the MC thinks/behaves through the game.
MC seems like he is suffering under a personality disorder, where he is overjoyed that the triplets brighten his life and the next moment he is annoyed that they are living with him, he wants to protect them and then he wants to ravage them/unleach the beast.
Not the best scenario for immersive players, i think Our Fate did a good job on how to implement a love/dark path.

-To many LI's, i can understand that the devs want 2/3 alternative LI's, but the focus should stay on the tripletes, which are the sole point why the game is so popular.
I think currently we are at 5 potential LI's [Brooke, Mira (co-worker) Vanessa (waitress), Tiffany (model), Natalie (which would be really fucked up imo)] and this is only the 2nd version.
I really don't hope the devs go down the WVM path where LI's are thrown at u left and right for no reason, little to no personality and in a number that u need a list to remember them.

-The progress for Allie/Liv feels very rushed, they are there for just 1-2 days (most of time MC was asleep or absent).

-The date with Brooke was out of place. The tripletes are here for 1-2 days and clearly suffer do to their mothers death. They would need their father for support (and simply to know/bond with him) and the MC rather goes on dates, or on a coffee with Natalie (she has waited 8 years since the MC awoke from his coma, she can wait a few days more)...

The bonding with the triplets was honestly what i (and likely the most players) where waiting for, the lack of it, the most sore point of this update imo.

-The drama was partly over the top, like the MC thinking maybe he deservs to die, doesn't really fit with the image of the MC so far (like he will do all to protect his daughters and is happy they are in his life).

I find it a bit hard to belive that the MC would be so heavily influenced by a dead caused from an accident, from which he has no memories at all.
Sad, guilty, questioning himself, sure after the doctor tells him this, but at the same time i would also expect that it would feel very disconected whitout any memories from the accedient, or the reasons which lead to it.

-Then there is Natalie, which has nearly found peace with the death of her son until she heard the MC woke up from his coma and everything comes back.
So she waited 8 years to find the MC, tells him u killed my son, runs away, want to slit his throat, slaps him, then invites him to a coffee and her hotel room...i dunno, maybe she also selected the 'dark' choices, otherwise i would express my deepest condolence and recommend a good psychologist (MC pays).

Honestly i had preferred Natalie somewhere near the end.
The MC has reconnect with his daughters, want to move on with his new love/lovers and finnaly want to make peace his past (Gracie, the accident, his parents death).

-Glenn (cop) feels out of place, or simply more drama for dramas sake.
Do we need a antagonist in this story ? I would say no, there is already more than enough drama going on.

Of course i have no idea where the devs want to go with the story, so maybe he is a needed for the story, but i would have really waited for v.0.4/5 to introduce him.
Give MC and the triplets time to bond, solve some of their emotianal turmoil, a bit of happy time in beetwen all the drama.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I would have enjoyed it way more if there was way less "a wild horny girl has appeared" and there was way more focus on the relationship with the triplets without turning into a fuckfest with them this fast.
I think that's fundamentally what felt off with the LIs to me. The triplets seem to have proper build with their different characteristics, while the non-triplet LIs felt more like "omg I want MC" without any meaningful build up.

Reactions: dcontrol and Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes