jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No please dont add old girls just keep them looking young if you know wot i mean
Natalie is the mother of the 16yo we killed. There has been a good bit of discussion about her not looking nearly old enough for the minimum 50 years she should be. So I was offering that if complaints about the age text stopped for my lovely lolis I would endorse the bandwagon to make Natalie (aged to be a GILF though no grandkids) look more her age.

I just had to say it with sarcasm cuz REASONS
So add wrinkles was my choice of words.

I never wanted and absolutely do NOT want the triplets to be older looking.

For the sake of clarity

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
Jun 29, 2020
Natalie is the mother of the 16yo we killed. There has been a good bit of discussion about her not looking nearly old enough for the minimum 50 years she should be. So I was offering that if complaints about the age text stopped for my lovely lolis I would endorse the bandwagon to make Natalie (aged to be a GILF though no grandkids) look more her age.

I just had to say it with sarcasm cuz REASONS
So add wrinkles was my choice of words.

I never wanted and absolutely do NOT want the triplets to be older looking.

For the sake of clarity
Minimum 50? What if she had the kid anywhere from 21-33?

Reactions: SenPC

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
WOW, aside from the obvious (good renders, sounds interesting), I notice two things.
1. It's only version 0.2 and there are 266 pages of comments!
Either people really love this game, or there was some kind of a fight!
2. It was first posted in April ... and it's only version 0.2 ...
Anything I should know before I get hooked on this one?

Lastly, I must ask about this previously posted image: what's with the wallaby? Or is that a meerkat?
1. Mostly the latter. There were a lot of people complaining about how long the update took from 0.1 to 0.2, nearly 7 months to be exact. I think there was a lot of hype at the beginning and some were afraid that there wouldn't be a follow-up to what seemed like a promising game.

2. The next update shouldn't take as long as the current one, but still, patience is a virtue should any delays come up.

Lastly...I got no clue lol.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
:unsure:

Umm so we killed the kid driving drunk 18 years ago (default settings time frame)
Kid was 16 ish by text clues
Let's say mom was 16 years young when she had him (Ukrainian from that time frame 16 was common for first child)
18+16+16= 50
So what is your question? About my minimum guess....

If she was 21 to 33 she would only be older than 50 so........

Do you know what minimum means?

Jun 29, 2020
:unsure:

Umm so we killed the kid driving drunk 18 years ago (default settings time frame)
Kid was 16 ish by text clues
Let's say mom was 16 years young when she had him (Ukrainian from that time frame 16 was common for first child)
18+16+16= 50
So what is your question? About my minimum guess....

If she was 21 to 33 she would only be older than 50 so........

Do you know what minimum means?
Feck sorry mate. Maths bad-forgot about the coma lmao. Ya she should look older.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

laffy

Sep 19, 2017
I actually agree with using side chicks to get lewd content while the main girls bond is being developed. I think its a great solution to not rushing the main girls lewd content and not blueballing players.

The situation just seemed a bit rushed, with a waitress you have met just a few minutes earlier, and i still dont think it was worth using an entire month of valuable development on that
I'd have to disagree. I mean seriously, the main point of these games is to get our jollies off right? I dislike the game model that most of these games seem to be gearing towards. Which is wait 1-2 years before you get to the good stuff. That's just absurd. Progress the story, that's what got me hooked and that's what I'm here for. I didn't need to wait 7 months to get filler. I'd much prefer zero filler and have a 3-4 hour movie like game instead of an entire saga. Maybe I'm in the minority though.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Finally got around to downloading and playing the game last week, and ready to add my two cents to the discussion.

I get that the story could do with an antagonist, but they seriously dropped the ball with Officer Cole. Just dropping him in, as a complete unrepentant jerk throwing his weight around ruined what could have been an interesting situation. A much better way of dealing with him would have been to introduce him much more subtly, to drop some hints that this cop doesn't like you and have his actions slowly build up over the course of several updates.
At the very least, MC should have visited the station to make a complaint about an off-duty (or false) officer blocking his driveway and demanding his documents without cause, and slandering his newly discovered daughters.

Other then that don't really have much of a problem with the game. The triplets are cute and Brooke is interesting.

Reactions: darlic

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I get that the story could do with an antagonist, but they seriously dropped the ball with Officer Cole. Just dropping him in, as a complete unrepentant jerk throwing his weight around ruined what could have been an interesting situation. A much better way of dealing with him would have been to introduce him much more subtly, to drop some hints that this cop doesn't like you and have his actions slowly build up over the course of several updates.
I believe there is general consensus, even among those who don't completely hate the character and think he should be removed, that the introduction could have been handled better.

At the very least, MC should have visited the station to make a complaint about an off-duty (or false) officer blocking his driveway and demanding his documents without cause, and slandering his newly discovered daughters.
We'll have to wait and see. The last thoughts of the MC in that situation heavily implied he's not going to sit back and do nothing.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Holy, even you surely have to admit the timing of the date / professional meeting with Brooke was poor (let's just ignore Vanessa totally)? He's got three grieving girls at home that's just had their world thrown upside down and met their father for the first time and most of that time since meeting them is spent sleeping; the girls on the first day & him on the second.
Progress the story, that's what got me hooked and that's what I'm here for. I didn't need to wait 7 months to get filler. I'd much prefer zero filler and have a 3-4 hour movie like game instead of an entire saga. Maybe I'm in the minority though.
Basically my whole problem with the update, overall. Very little focus on the triplets, too much on introducing waaaaaay too many side chicks already, like 4 or 5 in just in this update, to keep you busy with the slowburn, meaning a lot of future episode will take longer to develop to create situations with said sidechick + handling the story with the triplets... its too much of a filler. I pretty sure like 90% of us playing the game are here for the triplets, patch or not... the rest, I can play if there's interesting stuff going on, but the MC just got bombarded with women and I have no desire to put them ahead of any of the triplets. Thats my main "complain"... that and the fact that we waited 7 months for what it feels a filler episode introducing sidechicks, plus a dickhead you probably will be sorry there's no option to smash his head in.

Since you may not be aware, both devs suffered some serious personal issues which is what caused the update to take so long, so this will not be the standard time between updates.
You keep saying that, we'll see how long it will take for update 3 to arrive. I do hope you're right, but TFTUV already got delayed because of this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You keep saying that, we'll see how long it will take for update 3 to arrive. I do hope you're right, but TFTUV already got delayed because of this.
Got to have a little optimism these days. ;) Besides, it took them 3-4 months to make the first version whilst still doing their other projects and without all the problems they dealt with recently, so with things relatively calmed now, it should be quicker.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
that scene where Madison sits on your back and you cant do anything but whimper like a moron really needs to get a option to push her away or something. she cant weight more than 50kg judging by her height and its really inconsistent with her character or the mc's. that scene doesn't even need to be there at all, it just makes the MC look like a wimp regardless of your previous choices. Maybe make it available to high purity only or something.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
that scene where Madison sits on your back and you cant do anything but whimper like a moron really needs to get a option to push her away or something. she cant weight more than 50kg judging by her height and its really inconsistent with her character or the mc's. that scene doesn't even need to be there at all, it just makes the MC look like a wimp regardless of your previous choices. Maybe make it available to high purity only or something.
She can sit on MY back anytime.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
missed the point. if the mc was just laying there and enjoying her ass on his back i would have no issue with it. its the whimpering and acting like he's completely at her mercy when any normal man would have 0 issues breathing in that situation or pushing her away if he wanted to. it was also a missed opportunity to punish her for coming into your room without permission and behaving like that.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's called humor.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
It's called humor.
Yeah, I was going to respond him in a serious way but in the end it's just that, it's a simple comical scene that doesn't affect the game at all and is only there to bring a smile to the player (and to enjoy Maddie's ass). Looking at the thread it seems that some people are trying to criticize any scene/aspect of the game.

Only on your back? She can sit anywhere on my body anytime.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The kid [Natalie's son who was driving] was driving which puts him at a minimum (in most states) of 16. This story is supposed to be happening the number of years in the girls' ages plus 1. So let's say the girls are the Patreon-approved 18, that means 19 years plus 16 = 35 years. Even if Natalie had her son very young (15 years old), that would put her at 50 minimum. If you make the girls even several years later, she's still in her mid- to upper-40s.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes