SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
The kid [Natalie's son who was driving] was driving which puts him at a minimum (in most states) of 16. This story is supposed to be happening the number of years in the girls' ages plus 1. So let's say the girls are the Patreon-approved 18, that means 19 years plus 16 = 35 years. Even if Natalie had her son very young (15 years old), that would put her at 50 minimum. If you make the girls even several years later, she's still in her mid- to upper-40s.
In my headcanon she's got those Lynda Carter genes, so she looks 30 until she's 70.

Reactions: Ilhares and Nulldev

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Played through again and gotta say the cop bugs me even more now. No way am I handing creds to this guy let alone following his yelled orders. And secondly why are we supposed to be scared at the end, he just has a photo of a legal age girl showing affection to her guardian/father - incest or not there's nothing illegal there except the guy creeping on his neighbour and young wards/daughters.

fitterJohn

Nov 2, 2020
My question is... as you can change the age of the characters ... does this mean their appearance will change too?
That way the default can be 18 and the player can decide which fantasy to follow

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
My question is... as you can change the age of the characters ... does this mean their appearance will change too?
That way the default can be 18 and the player can decide which fantasy to follow
I doubt it, he'd need to re-render thousands of images and animations. On top of being a file size monster it would be a time vampire for the developers.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I get that the story could do with an antagonist, but they seriously dropped the ball with Officer Cole. Just dropping him in, as a complete unrepentant jerk throwing his weight around ruined what could have been an interesting situation.
Completely agree. The moment he started talking I could feel the story derailing.

Reactions: Melkai

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So far I'm liking the added polish since the demo. The music is great especially the guitar tracks. The main thing I want to say is that the Natalie scene in the park needs to be tweaked for non-Russian speaking users. I get that she is expressing extreme emotion at our M/C, but it's lost on non-Russian speakers. IMO the Dev should add a translation to the lines being used. Hell my ex Father and Mother in-law used to cuss at me like that (they were 1st gen Russian immigrants to the USA) and it was lost on me as to what they were saying LOL.

Good story so far BTW. I got a bit weepy at the news of Gracie. I would have liked to see the M/C get to see her one last time. My plan for this playthrough is to go the purity route and be as good of a dad as the M/C can be to the girls. I'll save the shag everything with tits mode for the Lust route later. Perhaps the M/C can find a nice gal to romance and take on the role of mom outside his home?

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So far I'm liking the added polish since the demo. The music is great especially the guitar tracks. The main thing I want to say is that the Natalie scene in the park needs to be tweaked for non-Russian speaking users. I get that she is expressing extreme emotion at our M/C, but it's lost on non-Russian speakers. IMO the Dev should add a translation to the lines being used. Hell my ex Father and Mother in-law used to cuss at me like that (they were 1st gen Russian immigrants to the USA) and it was lost on me as to what they were saying LOL.
Right..because our MC speaks fluent Russian doesn't he. It's supposed to be confusing for him....we're supposed to be lost....

Aug 26, 2018
Some more content would be much appreciated considering the wait time. But I'm not trying to rush anything, this game is coming along very, very nicely. Great work you guys.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Played through again and gotta say the cop bugs me even more now. No way am I handing creds to this guy let alone following his yelled orders. And secondly why are we supposed to be scared at the end, he just has a photo of a legal age girl showing affection to her guardian/father - incest or not there's nothing illegal there except the guy creeping on his neighbour and young wards/daughters.
I rather wonder if Olivias Swimsuit is supposed to be transparent/G-String and she knows this or if it is just the imagination of the player.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
"He declares himself guilty who justifies himself before accusation" - If this situation were happening in real life, in all likelihood the cop's manner and bearing and the MC's habits of upbringing would be enough to get obedience. And a guilty conscience sees exposure everywhere. The MC doesn't know about the picture yet, but if he did he would be both angry and afraid. Even the accusation of impropriety can ruin someone's career and livelihood.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
And secondly why are we supposed to be scared at the end, he just has a photo of a legal age girl showing affection to her guardian/father - incest or not there's nothing illegal there except the guy creeping on his neighbour and young wards/daughters
Yes, because the only problem could be *legal*

MC is a semi-famous photographer, this could ruin his career.

Reactions: SenPC

fitterJohn

Nov 2, 2020
Okay game feedback

So after downloading this game it will take me two hours to complete I say two hours to complete because I took Olivia route. I took the dark route. So much effort put into the points system but where is the dark root actually going? Bdsm?

The game ended abruptly... was that game over for good? I think this was the wrong road? If the tb patch has been inserted ...There should should be positive Gameplay for the patch not just a dead end. if it is agame over then it should clearly state “you’ve f***ed up! Hahaha! Game Over!”

The 3 x 18-year-old daughters tits are way too big! Like out of proportion! is it possible for the user to adjust the breast size as they can select the age of the daughters?

There should be more background and more backdoor roots with the waitress at the restaurant. What’s the history? And can you go any time to the restaurant to see her again for a quickie? During the quicky there should be more perverted options “cum on her face”, “Cum on her tits” “ cum in her mouth” etc then when she return to the table the cum should still be visible on her clothes.

What discipline is the misbehaving daughter to have? I honestly thought that would be leading to some spanking action?

When the MC goes for a coffee with the crazy Russian lady you get to see a peek up the waitresses skirt? Is it’s leadingsomewhere ?

During the game I came across a few options that weren’t really Options like for example “knock the door” there wasn’t any other option.... how about “don’t knock” or “don’t enter” or “come back later”. Too many 1 options like “continue”, what else can I do ? And not enough player options like for example... there should be more interaction when shopping for the daughter. MC should be able to choose one of three outfits. Each outfit more slutty than the last... giving dark points, pure points and lust points. That should be more interaction during the photo shoot. Opting for more slutty poses or more innocent poses. There should definitely be more panty flashes from the daughters if playing the patch.

There are so many opportunities to add in options that will just continue the gameplay as it is.

I understand it’s a novel but the storyline is way too long, it should be a brief story leading to an option ....where does the MC want to go now. “Move on “, “learn more about graces death“

Or “console a character”

The graphics are amazing but there’s not enough sex and not enough perving, (there should definitely be an option to steal the daughters underwear or masturbate at some point) and not enough devious planning. Way too much boring driving and story reading.

That’s all my feedback for now but I can give detailed feedback on every single stage depending on where the creator wants to go with this. I can even write plots and storylines and select loop back options depending on where the creator wants to go.]

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes